Why yes hello there, Sup Forums

Why yes hello there, Sup Forums.

What were his biggest films? I literally can't think of anything other than Blue Bros and Ghost Bros.

Batshit Crazy still smoking actual cigarettes in 2015 UFO Bros?

OP here that was documentary by the way, doesn't count.

Anyone tried his crystal skull vodka? I've heard its good.

RLM tried it as you know. Only the absolute SHITTIEST of vodkas 'taste bad'. It's not like some of them are like 'wow this tastes amazing'.

Okay right let me call up my friend Mike Stoklasa and ask him how it was

Gross Pointe Blank was pretty good.

No shit. I'll check it out. I literally don't know any others to even consider. He didn't really do much on ghostbusters when you think about it, blue bros sure.

Good old dan

Trading Places is also worth a watch, though Aykroyd isn't all that funny in it (it's everyone else who gets the laughs).

He's not crazy he's just smarter than you

>smoking recently
>smarter than anyone

This is gonna take some substantial evidence. And not this UFO internet shit he's shitting out.

>vaping exists
>documentary sees him smoking literal cigarettes

He probably even still thinks the Roswell conspiracies are real being that far behind the times.

I liked his character in sneakers

He had a small part in Driving Miss Daisy

Is it really so farfetched that other life besides humans exist?

Spies like us is great.

But he gets Jamie Lee Curtis.
Just imagine....

t. Feig
go back to your movie cell

YOU WONT BE SEEING THE SONY LOT ANYTIME SOON, BUB

Trading Places
My Stepmother Is an Alien
Coneheads
My Girl

I hadn't seen it before and gave it a shot recently. It's pretty entertaining. Not an amazing comedy, but I enjoyed it. It was actually comfy watching an 80's comedy I haven't seen. I miss 80's comedies.

Was reading this morning about Dan is literally autistic.
You learn something new every day.

Dragnet is really good.

i don't know why i like this guy, but i do

he has "Asperger's Syndrome", not full blown Autism you know. he has boundaries

"worth a watch"

It's one of the best comedies of the 80s and features Eddie Murphy at full power.

it's also a christmas movie, just like die hard.

this explain why ghostbusters and blues brothers each had scripts that were like 200 pages and explained every detail.

neighbors was a huge flop and pretty bad, but if you love belushi and him together it's worth a watch.