What is the cutest most endearing cuddly sugary movie of all time?

what is the cutest most endearing cuddly sugary movie of all time?

pic related imo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tHU56GWuNWk
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Sup Forums

What is this?

5cm/s is more intimate as far as the romance goes
"your name" in english

Missed potential and MAKOTO SHINKAI IS A NO-RISK SHALLOW HACKFRAUD: the movie

i-interested in this. For a friend

Bumping because why not

>tfw missed out on teenage love

why even live guys?

when can i download this in english dub??

>Makoto Shinkai doing his worst movie
>It's a worldwide success

Fucking plebs

your gf's face when during this scene

According to ptp comments there won't even be a good rip for a while much less an English dub. I read to expect it sometime around October.

Honestly the story is secondary to all that beautiful Tokyo scenery

it's his best though

I've only watched Garden of Words. The plot was okay, effectively emotional enough but not great. Amazing animation though. This was playing near me but I didn't get a chance to go see it. How's the rest of this guy's work?

YOUR NAME

his other movies are all beautiful but flawed in story, characterisation and pacing which is "slower tempo" as he describes it, Your name is really the first one that is the whole package so to speak
the story has an interesting premise and moves along at an upbeat tempo till around the middle when the tone becomes more somber and the characters are fleshed out enough to care about and not just a metaphor for something or self insert for the audience.

Watch 5cms/s and The Place Promised in Our Early Days

a wondrous film

I meant OP's question about other endearing cuddly animekino. I̶'̶m̶ My friend is into that from what I understand.

whisper of the heart
girl who lept through time
wolf children

George?

that's exactly why, its way more mainstream and has a happy ending, 5cm was just TOO sad come on

Check'd and thanks

OP was not specifically talking about anime

Maybe. If you've got any live action suggestions I'd love to hear them. Or did you post just for the sake of a (You)?

this movie was just fun. a fun movie. Little heavy on the dystopia but whatever.

his worst movie still a solid 7/10 though

Not him but I can think of a few.

Bottle Rocket
Paterson
Everybody Wants Some!!
Singin' in the Rain
Almost Famous
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Like some weeb is gonna enjoy these.
Mayyybe bottle rocket.

fgs weebs watch western shit too

also pic related

Did they fuck?

Thread about endearing romantic movies.
>Singin' in the Rain
>Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

I feel like there's a disconnect here somewhere.

City Lights
The Wizard of Oz
E.T.
Say Anything...
Before Sunrise
Wall-E
Moonrise Kingdom

webm related

>Wall-E

that movie is fucking dark and disturbing, fuck that movie it is not cute at all

I cried so bad when that scene came up.

sauce?

Wasurenagumo

5cm Per Second is a fucking heart crusher and I hate it and the message behind it, but it's also really good. It makes me feel conflicted.

The most heartwarming film about cannibalism ever made.
It's by the same folks as Amelie.

youtu.be/tHU56GWuNWk
pretty much any wes Anderson film is better AND moresaccharine

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Keit-ai is already a webcomic. Stop posting it.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes

Meme magic is amazing.

I liked a silent voice more, probably because it was based in reality and felt like something that could've actually happened.

What is it with Sup Forums and terrible memes?

Koe no katachi was about a cast of well fleshed out characters in a slightly irregular scenario (deaf girl), whereas Kimi no na wa was about two bland characters that serve for self-insertion into an extraordinary scenario (comet splitting; time travel). While Kimi no na wa definitely had the patented beautiful animation we've come to expect with Shinkai, Koe no katachi did almost everything else better imo, even if they didn't adapt the entire manga and left out key parts about some side characters.

I've been meaning to read the manga, apparently it redeems a lot of the asshole characters, I felt like in the movie everyone except the main 2 were basically big shits and all of a sudden everyone was friends at the end despite everything.

Koe no Katachi could've been the movie of 2016 (it's the highest grossing KyoAni film) had Keit-ai not existed.

Here's a (You) solely for WoaH

WotH*

every Frank Capra film

these days he's very UNDERRATED

Well?

a serbian film

I recently saw the movie, and I highly suggest reading the manga. I thought the movie was a very good adaptation, but they did remove some stuff that helps flesh out the side characters much more. It's very easy to see everyone besides Nishimiya and Ishida as complete assholes. I mean they're still very flawed in the manga and kind of dickish, but you at least learn more about them and why they are the way they are. Mashiba seems like some random dude with no personality in the movie, but in the manga you learn a lot more about him, for example.

dishonest anime-making

>dishonest

Who is the Armond of Sup Forums?

English dub BDrip when?

late 2017 for subbed
dubbed? possibly never

Loved this one. Sweet and fun. Patema a qt.

Bridge to terrabithria anyone?
I found all the more sweet because of the sad ending.

Fuck I hate myself for choosing to watch Colossal instead of this at the movies with my gf.

>tfw weeb faggot
>instead of becoming a shut in I decided to become an anime character
>Spent my formative years working out, getting into fights, trying to help people out, especially with stupid teenage problems Purse Owner 3/4/5 style, etc., etc.
>Had a few girls I helped out actually confess to me, thinking I was a legitimately nice guy and not just a faggot who'd watched too many chinese cartoons.
>Rejected all of them because I figured actually having a gf would cause my anime fantasy to end
>Tfw will never have opportunity for sweet awkward teenage romance ever again because I was a stubborn weeb piece of shit.

A shitty film for nu-weebs that will like anything as long as it's pretty, pretends to be emotional and has cringy sexual humor

>Whole thread
>No Stardust
The fuck are you little shits playing at

let me guess this is one of those childhood nostalgia/regret films for otaku manchildren?