Why doesn't everyone drink this?

whiskey buzz best buzz

I only like beer desu

Prefer beer and whisky tbqh

this

Traitors

Blow me, winefag

I only drink to get drunk
Getting drunk of wine is dangerous for me, i shit without control and the hangover is deadly
Not to say that a hangover from beer and bitter drink shots is any better, or rakia hangover, its just that im not used to it.
With beer and bitter i know, in the afternoon when i wake up, demon farting starts, smells like burning rubber.
Then the sticky shit starts, i have to put toilet paper where the turd lands, it sticks to the bowl and wont budge, it has to be scraped and its too hick for the brush.
After that, the breakfast i dont feel is eaten, and coffee and 1.5 l of water.
Then the softer, still sticky shit is next.
After it, comes the liquid one.
I guess cigarettes are responsible for most of the dehydration.
Being hungover on a free day is one of the most comfy experiences i have.
Especially since i have a gf, the cuddling, even the sex feels far better
I guess i have brain damage becauseevery time im hungover, i burst into laughter instead of smiling at something a bit funny
I hope the tremmors stop, and the deep nightmares
It gets worse every month

Drinking whiskey at the moment, with whiskey/coke/lemon as a chaser. I would drink whiskey more often but it is too expensive (even for cheap brands). Cheap sugary cider is normally my go to as it is best alcohol to price ratio,

AMA.

I take a sip of whiskey and my entire body sputters

Why does anyone drink this shit

Whisky either damages my motorics or i bet agitated and agressive
I either get severely beaten up by a group or i come home bruised not knowing what i did or said
Then the shame hits
Whisky is dangerous, it tastes great tho, the woodwork, the color, but its too dangerous

it's extremely cheap and easy to /diy/ cider.

wh*toid plebs

I think it tastes like shit too, every once in a while I’ll try a bottle to see if it’s just an acquired taste but no, it tastes horrible every time.

I personally dislike the taste of both red and white wine, they just make me feel sick after a certain amount.
The only acceptable ways to enjoy wine are red wine mixed with orange juice (only ok if there's no other way to have that wine) and honey wine, ie mead, cold or hot are both great.

Other than that, beer is a better choice.

proof that wine drinkers are cucks.
this.

>why doesn't everyone drink this
Because not all of us are women.

wine is the real MEN (med) drink

Wine is full of tannins, hence it makes you feel like shit. Beer is better and so are clear spirits.

Wine is the only thing that gives me a hangover which sucks because I actually like it a lot.
I like beer even more but it gives me shart in the mart tier shits for a few days.

>tfw stuck with whiskey which potentially makes me an angry drunk

>Wine is full of tannins
Almost forgot about that, thanks for pointing it out.

> clear spirits
High quality/best available quality spirits only though, plus knowing the limits and not losing control.
Otherwise than that it's guaranteed to end in a mess.

Yes exactly. High quality spirits are excellent because they go down smoothly and you don’t feel horribly sick the next day. Inevitably I’ll be horrendously ill after drinking wine/dark spirits. I believe it’s much easier for the liver and kidneys to process pure ethanol than ethanol mixed with all sorts of other alcohols and compounds.

there's a a time and an age for every drink

Have been to multipl wine tasting party’s desu
But still
Port>white wine>>>>>red wine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>whiskey/scotch>>>>>anything else

Wine gives me a much milder, smoother feeling of drunkenness compared to beer or spirits. I'm not sure why. Wine is amazing.

Excuse me for my poor knowledge in various types of wine, but how is Port different from red wine? Like, for what reason does it get its own category?

>whiskey/scotch>>>>>anything else
I agree. Except when you're partying or clubbing, then almost anything goes, mostly in form of cocktails.

Bourbon is the white mans vice.

Nothing else can compete

agreed.

red wine is good for your blood too

Alcohol in all its forms is for the weak minded.

Port is a kind of "fortified wine", which has both more alcohol and more sugars in it than regular red wine.

>Not drinking rum
Fucking landlubbers.

kill me desu

Repent sinners

>muuuuh wine is better
no, wine is good when you eat, whiskey/vodka are good for evening parties and beer is good to kill time, every alcohools are appealing, just the purpose change.

I understand this, I just get sleepy and bubbly when I drink wine. Feel like shit drinking anything else

Ale and Scotch whisky is really the only alcohol I drink. I don't mind wine though.

I have trouble getting drunk off wine unless I keep the bottle right next to me on my desk. It doesn't taste good so I don't drink it as fast as I drink beer, which I unironically do enjoy the taste of. Beer is just a better way to get drunk most of the time.