Name a female transformer, voltron, or fighting robot

Name a female transformer, voltron, or fighting robot.

you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vc0RfoT9aq0
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Arcee

Make your own robots then bitch.

BlackArachnia

Nautica
Also fuck off I forgot sinfest existed

was there not enough Sup Forums posting in the Dumbing of Age or Questionable Content generals? Why did you feel the need to make this thread?

Strongarm

There's a sailor moon-esque gundam but assigning genders to robots is retarded, fuck off.

>voltron

It's 1/5th female.

Windblade

Is someone going to cap this and send it to this faggot? Like if you're going to complain at least do some research.

Jennie

A bunch of anime

There's a whole freaking colony full of female transformers.

Nightbird. Aleta-1. Chromia, Firestar and Moonracer. Arcee (In all her versions). Blackarachnia. Airazor. Strika. Thunderblast. Winblade. Nautica. Victorion.

Ishida reconfirms his status as a twat. "boy bots".

Jesus christ, he's STILL like this?

Neith from ZOE.

Nice shitppsting thread, try google next time.

Okay, here's a completely original idea for a female transformer:

A cube-shaped silhouette (we'd hate for all those female fans of Transformers to be triggered by something too skinny) that transforms into a Rascal.

The transformer is a kind and gentle soul who loves to hug people. Combined with her cubical nature, I think the best name for her would be Hugbox.

>Boy bots are made big and powerful
You sir have quite a narrow view.

>youtube.com/watch?v=vc0RfoT9aq0

First off robots don't have gender unless you intentional design it. Seconded this is Sup Forums one of our Waifus is XJ9 as well as most if not all of her sisters, Third off I never understood the robot thing in sinfest. Would you rather these "Scumbag" men just rape real woman instead of buying a sex toy and leaving you alone?

You've half described the female medic in the DJD

>Hugbox

Dolores from ZOE is cute!

technically the Evas are all female.

OP doesn't know about Victorion.

>after QC and dumbing of age, neo/co/ actually unironically post and defend Sinfest
I am disapointed, but not surprised.

You act like I can't name my waifus. Or favorite sexualized gundams drawn by Vietnamese artists and posted on this Korean picture board.

Of course not. Why would a tumblr feminist do research about this thing they're bitching about. Then they might have to not bitch about it.

Boxy QT.

Also Prime Arcee was by the way she talks was in the arts before the war.

She's a hell lot deeper than this trash.

Also would the dike had fugged the sexbot if she wasn't attractive. Fuck no.

Sinfest is still going?
How depressing. What could possibly be left of his fanbase?

He's super cucked.

Pfffft fuck off man were so progressive our Robots are furries and transgrendered, my nipples get hard just thinking about it.

Who's defending what now?

it's pretty obviously a bait post you mongoloid

"Sup Forums is becoming tumblr" is the worst meme, you're closer to Sup Forums than tumblr could ever be the way you lash out at anything you perceive as "SJW" and post threads raging about those dang dirty tumblrites for months on end

Robots dont have genders

That's retarded.
Of course giant killbots are male.
That's because men are warriors.
That's our biological function.

I don't know why SJW/liberals are trying to deny sexual dimorphism.
Men are bigger and stronger than women. That's not sexism. That's just how it works.

Besides, there might be more sexy manbots if women went to more stripclubs and paid for more man hookers.

This contrived controversy shit makes me angry.

That's like asking a certain woman who bitches about women in games to research.

Jinmay, from Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go.

EVA 001 (Shinji's Mom)

Fuck yeah, Strongarm.

Why do Transformers even have genders?
It's not like they clang clang.
Do they?

Whats that pic from?

> implying male robots aren't sexy

but that's wrong

> Besides, there might be more sexy manbots if women went to more stripclubs and paid for more man hookers.

But girls always gets chastised for doing those things bease it isn't "girly delicate". I would like to see some fine malebot asses.

1. Reader appeal
2. They mimic other lifeforms to adapt on other worlds.

Captain America pranks the Scarlet Witch on Ellen.

Arcee, Elia-1, Chromia, Flareup, Blackarachnia, Windrazor, Sari(?), Flareup, want me to go on?

I miss that sexy stiletto freak.

Ask /m/, they'll probably can name dozens of non-Transformers female giant robots

Its just their thing.

That was mine.

Victorion then.

Gay stripclubs have male strippers, I think?

Yeah, the Prime design team made some really nice choices. Imo they were overall the second best after classic G1, and definitely the best as far as fanservice goes.

>girl bots are made sexy and submissive.
What is this. The 80s?

...We don't know if they clang clang. It's apparently just a thing. Also gay robots.

>Acting like big Voltron robots are the same thing as human sized robots.
>Implying there aren't sexy man robots.

Transformers are fairly one or two-dimensional as people and express their personalities in very arch, outwardly obvious ways. One who acts feminine is going to have a feminine voice and body, passing for the robot version of what would be female to a species with genders.

>It's the year 2060
>You walk into a strip club filled with the male sexbots
>Some are gyrating on poles, others are grinding in laps as homos feverishly keep inserting money to the machine to keep it going
>Everything is extremely clean and efficient and sleek
>The future is now

My nigga. Prince Robot is perfect husband material, hell, he's even a DILF.

> strip clubs ran by apple

> 2060
Fuck this teasing. This is too far away.

>You walk into a strip club filled with the male sexbots
Wait. What happens to me 44 years from now that I start walking into strip clubs with male sexbots.

Tell me, user. Am I...?

Dolores is mai waifu

Robots don't have genders; they're robots.

Jenny Wakeman, XJ9

>ran by apple
>slick shiny metal

I'm ok with this.

Not unless it's bio mechanical alien robots. Toaster standards go out the wibdow.

>implying

> sunglasses

nice try, Skynet!

Hmmm. The DJD could indeed do with a female member. I hear they have a vacancy...

Nnnno.

Nickel isn't dead yet.

She is the team medic already.

Jehuty was also female. ZOE is full of female mech.

KosMos from Xenosaga was kind of a fighting robot.

And I'm going to throw Zeta Gundam, because fuck it: Zeta is cute and feminine.

> What happens to me 44 years from now that I start walking into strip clubs with male sexbots.

Dementia

>Zeta
>not Qubeley
>not Exia
>not GN Archer

>not Nobel

Gundam look girly in general

>2011+5
>Tatsuya Ishida professes an opinion that is demonstrably wrong

The sky is blue and bears shit in the woods. What is your point?

this guy already mentioned noble.

Mmmmmnyeahh...

>Triggered

But I liked Zeta. Not denying Exia and GN Archer.

Qubeley wasn't feminine enough to me. It just happens to have a ton of female pilots.

But men are naturally more sexually on all the time, of course men would gravitate towards sexier stuff, there's nothing wrong with that!

Robots better be submissive, regardless of "gender".
You know what happens when they're not.

Koryu and Anryu.

>Draw an anime girl wearing armor
>Call it a robot
Why is this allowed?

Slipstream

But Kaon is.

Nickel is just a cute little girl.

Casualfag.

I don't know. Being it the built, thick type or the slender one, there're female and male gundams to me. This was rather male, while the Exia, which is very much alike, was female. I guess it's just a personal perception.

>Outdated standards

Nah. I like seeing malebots on malebots and I'm sure there are people who like seeing it in reverse.

>But girls always gets chastised for doing those things bease it isn't "girly delicate".
Men get chastised too but they still go

If women wanted to see naked men in person, they'd go.

Those were retroactively male. Used to have no gender identity and only considered self in terms of Cybertronian, political alignment, altmode, and skillset.

>goofy man wearing creepy clown makeup
>call it a robot

My sensibilities!

I guess Gipsy Danger doesn't count as big and powerful.

Is this robot male or female?
youtube.com/watch?v=rVlhMGQgDkY

If women wanted to see naked men in person, they wouldn't even have to leave the house
Just hop online and tell everyone your gender and people will literally beg to meet you

Hey fuck the rest of that comic, that tophat robot is fucking sick.

Gipsy is male tho