What?

What?

They're in the Marvel Universe, A place where the speed force doesn't exsist, So Flash starts to lose his powers

It's like how Good can't win in the Anti-Matter Universe

>Pssh, nothing personal kid
Anyways, I thought the Speed Force is EVERYWHERE. Like, it's the thing that holds the entire multiverse together.

Marvel Vs. DC was a glorified popularity contest anyway so it really doesn't count.

Flash is faster. Move on.

aye it does hold the multiverse together, the DC multiverse. it isnt present in the marvel multiverse and rather lacking from the rest of the omniverse in general.

Not in the Marvel Universe nig nog.

The Speed Force exists anywhere.

>Marvel Vs. DC was a glorified popularity contest anyway so it really doesn't count.
>Quicksilver
>more popular than the Flash
The point is moot anyway since the crossover itself said Flash is faster.

This scene wasn't from Marvel vs. DC, it was from the many years later, not vote-decided, much better written JLA vs. Avengers by Kurt Busiek.

Who told you that?

Omniverse. The Marvel Multiverse operates on different rules than the DC Multiverse.

Wrong.

But isn't The Flash the catalyst for the speedforce itself?

How can he tap into a cosmic well of kinetic energy that doesn't exist?

He himself is the well of kinetic energy.

Nuh uh

When was this changed? Or did that become the thing after this particular crossover?

You're thinking of Barry. This is Wally.

I'm not aware that was ever the case.

That's right, I forgot comics existed during that whole period. Mainly the memory loss from losing an eighth of my brain

It didn't become a thing until Flash: Rebirth. Barry Allen is canonically a generator that creates Speed Force energy.

But that didn't exist at the time this story was written, and Barry was dead anyway.

only in the Muliverse, which isnt in MU