New pixar short. piper

New pixar short. piper.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_SGkqrrdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

woah, this looks realer than real life.

Birds. Cool.

>cool story bro

that's a pretty cool bird you've got there, user.

FUCK I CAME HERE TO POST THIS
But seriously, pixar upped their game.

I like to draw birds.

Jesus my heart won't handle the actual release of this

hi liar

This is now a bird thread, isn't it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr_SGkqrrdM

Sup Forums don't act like I don't recognize your memes

What movie is this short for?

I wanna head pat that bird

finding dory

Why can't Pixar's actual films look this good? Why do they have to stuck those shitty doll eyes on everyone?

At first glance I thought this was a joke thread and OP just posted a picture of a bird.

that isn't me dude.

but yeah, I will totally watch this. because birds.

>Pixar

>Piper
PIPER!

Is that sand computer generated? Cause if you said it was real I'd believe you
Good lord the things we can make with computers now.
Tech-fucking-knowledgy, we in the future

Is it just me, or have the Pixar shorts really suffered over the years in the story department? you can argue that about their movies in general, but I digress They always look incredible, but stuff like Piper or The Blue Umbrella strike me more as neat tech demos than interesting stories. What's original about this new one? It's every "protagonist learns to face his fears" story you've ever seen. Remember Geri's Game?

Pretty much all the shorts are made to BE tech demos, but I'll agree with you that lately they've focused more on being simple and cute rather than having a light, but still detailed story.

this isn't real, is it?

Think about it carefully, and realize the difference between a five minute short and a two hour movie.

Eh.

>SWIGGITY SWOOTY I'M COMING FOR DAT BOOTY

Finding Dory

Speaking of Pixar's shorts, which one is your absolute favourite? Mine is Presto

This looks like dogshit.
Instead of fine tuning CG, they should be learning to master 2D. Of course, the hacks at Pixar couldn't animate anything worthwhile for the life of them.

That´s one cool bird

...This is a bird with its feet getting frozen to the ground, isn't it?