Isn't the President of the United States basically a World Leader?

Isn't the President of the United States basically a World Leader?

He's one of three - the other two being Putin and Xi Jingpin.

Only countries that matter list

US
Russia
China
UK
Japan

> UK

+ france, germany, india and brazil

>Japan
Germany matters more.

ummmm no sweetie try again ;)

>le geedeepeeeee!!!

>France and Germany
Sure

>India and Brazil
No. They're still very 3rd world.

>It's americans trying banter and getting mad when they get bantered instead- thread

He/She used to be, not anymore. Merkel took that spot.

+ estonia

BRAVO
B
R
A
V
O

Germany controls the EU. Japan only has a high GDP because the people work until they die.

third world countries with large populations and growing economy. believe it or not but one day india will have a larger economy than usa

only countries that matter can reply to me

No it wont. It'll never surpass Brazil in per capita GDP.

Denmark matters too

Explain why they had to layoff a bunch of people in their tech sector? Also, it will never be first world when the majority of their country is underdeveloped. Some kids only eat one meal, which is at school.

He used to but Trump has completely isolated the US politically on the world stage, even in front of American allies.

no u

Sure but just include UK in the USA, it's one of your pupet state these days, honey

when i say one day i mean in decades. they have a population 4x larger than the american population which means they only need a gdp per capita of 1/4 of americas to rival you.

It will be this guy soon.

You see, it's shit like this that makes the rest of the world hate you, your pig-headedness, your wanton lust for destruction. I am by no means politically minded, I could not give less of a flying fuck what happens outside of my little corner of the world. When I see shit like this however, it just fucking riles me to the point of rampancy.

>UK
>Japan

Where's Germany, Saudi Arabia, and Israel?

>Russia
“No”
France has a larger military than Russia let alone economically

Are you the BR that makes those “UK ISNT WHITE!!!” Threads?
Keep up the good work and please make more OC it’s quite funny
Once again why are yanks so obsessed with Russia
It’s just trump and xi

Federal Europe! When???

New /brit/ paste?
Pretty good desu

delet this

Soon

SA hasn’t got a mature economy and has a tiny population

Israel is too reliant on US support thus not really a player
It is more like Taiwan

Their elite have so much leverage on international politics though.

Russia was thousands of nuclear warheads is why

Lol at the typical delusional britbong. Your county's action doesnt matter much outside your pathetic island. Russia basically decide world politics envolved in solving or creating most of the worlds conflicts

SA?

Stop reading the dailymail Fox or whatever

SA has sway in Islamic country’s sure but in the West they are as relevant as Russian oligarchs

MENA Dane?
Or the lefty pol Dane?

Either way please don’t reply to me again
And how is that relevant?
You need only a few colbalt bombs to get rid of the world population
Russia having nukes is meaningless when comparing it to other nuclear powers

Otherwise you can add Iran Pakistan and India to your retarded list

Russia also is rich in natural resources, is the biggest country on Earth, and has more arms than the rest of the world. You're delusional.

Also they are an indepedent actor unlike the UK

uhhmmm no
try again sweetie

the lowkey final boss is Canada

Since this is become a list of great powers to me the list is as simple as permanent members of the UN security council, that's appart of the USA the UK and France, both the only two other countries with somewhat credible global power projection (even if the can't possibly deploy at a moment's notice) and Russia and China which make up on lacking power projection with large fucking armies and huge swaths of regional influence.

>Germany, Japan
No real military influence, no significant post-war diplomatic achievements (even for Germany the push for the EU was ironically enough driven mostly by the UK and France, reunification a result of Russian-American agreements)

>Israel, India
Non factors outside their respective areas of influence, their main strenght is their ability to lobby others (namely the US) India was late in entering de-colonization, Israel remains mostly an irritant on international relations

>has more arms than the rest of the earth
No that would be your nation
>natural resources
Australia, Malaysia and Indonesia have Russia beat in terms of value of there natural resources (outside of fuel)

I know yanks are dumb but fuck me do I have to really explain in this much depth?
>DAY R BIG
yeah never mind have fun Cletus

>Pavel is a Polish name
They work for the mercenary

Do you think we can come back from it? Or is the US at the point of no return as far as positive global relations.

then why are they so afraid of their interference?
this minimizing of Russian power is ridiculous, they have a bad economy but enough warheads to put humanity back a thousand years in case of total war

How does Russia matter?

we had bush before

>absolute shit tier autistic screeching of an underage sperg
>oh it is british
>bretty good desu

>Japan only has a high GDP because the people work until they die

USA has become the laughing stock of the world.

Drumpf proved that whitey soybois are too weak and unprepared to be POTUS and the only ones fit to lead America are strong BLACK men.

Yeah the rest of the world are a bunch of retarded pussies. They need America to guide them.
Honestly Europe is just a baby that needs to be sat and provides nothing to America nor the world. We stop them from cannibalizing themselves out of the goodness of our heart.

Europeans will disagree but they're stupid invalids who aren't allowed to say anything their authoritarian governments see as mean or they get arrested. Their opinions and worldviews are like that of children and shouldn't be paid mind to. Sad!

>The World Leader
>only 0.025% of population take part in the election (and he doesn't even get the majority)
>paraded as the best example of democracy
Westercucks will defend this

Over 3 million illegal immigrants voted in the election

>Germany, Japan
>No real military influence

kinda but not really

More like a spiritual leader.
Like Pope, but with democracy instead of god's grace.

>le dumb american
oh my goodness the islanders are absolutely adorable when they get all hot and bothered. go play with in your little "kingdom" now, everything will be alright

oh the euros wish so SO badly non-euros could recognize them and place them on a map and it will never EVER happen, my god. like a bunch of little parakeets chirping in their cage, how cute

nope
sorry

>The "classic" powercountries
America
Russia
United Kingdom
France
China
>the """""""new""""""" powercountries
Brazil
Germany
India