Venom - Space Knight 008

Venom - Space Knight 008

low blow

The salt is real

And that's it for now.

Can someone summarize what's been going on with venom since he's been with the guardians of the galaxy up to this issue please

Nothing of note, this is the only time the book is getting interesting.

all I want is my agent venom back

Anyone storytimed Mercs for Money yet? There's a cameo of mania in it.

I wish I had photoshop

Who made all the graves?

did I miss something? Like didnt they just save the day from that red guy?

I was hoping Venom would go back to his old Brock ways of taking out criminals, but this is more Gargan with him just killing everything and with the red eyes. Lethal Protector needs a come back, Brock is under utilized in Carnage.

I love petty this is.

So how many issues does this dumb thing have left? How long ago was it cancelled?

Man, I know this is my first issue but it doesn't seem too bad at all. I wonder why people on Sup Forums have been slagging it so hard?

They're trying very hard to get new readers by going back to the Venom everyone loved, the Agent Venom series had to do the same thing. It's just that no one wants to read a hero Venom. Though the sales might pick up slightly with the Civil War 2 tie in that depicts a classic looking Venom fighting Spider-Man on the cover.

Noo no no no no NOO no fuck nooo WHY agent venom is JUST getting good again next issue is probably going to be his fucking trip back to Earth goddammit I'm sick of marvel ruining everything they are allowed to ruin

Venom fans get extremely triggered by anything related to Klyntar talk.

Someone should make a baitposting meme out of the final panel.

Man, this issue got dark really fast.

Thanks, OP.

I love this book. Not as much as Carnage, but this easily in my top 3 of marvel books right now. Can't wait for Mania.
Wait, seriously? I NEED A STORYTIME NOW

Oh yes. This cameo pleases me.

Why? Do we need that as a reaction image?

You know there are lots of free Photoshop alternatives, right?

Who the fuck is Mania with?

Some sorta-kinda House of M Spider-Man, Female Vision, Adam Warlock and Valkyrie? What a weird fucking team. Has this ever been shown in any other book?

I tried

Solid enough for government work. I bet this will get loads of millage.

He's going to fight Pete in Civil War 2 arc. Also, they finally going to talk about each other's secret identities!

It looks like Spock.

The page is about possible futures or something.

>It looks like Spock
I thought that at first, but if you look, there are quite a few differences from Spock's costume.

>the unrealistically good art has now been demoted to the covers

When did this happen? That alone was like half of the appeal.

>Also, they finally going to talk about each other's secret identities!

Yeah, that's not happening.

>Those legs
Just kill the poor thing.

I don't normally notice this stuff but god damn they reused the same picture three times.

bump

Yeah I feel like i missed an issue. I dont remember venom going evil again

It definitely happened last issue.

The issue ended with him getting on a ship by himself, laughing like crazy.

Return of Skaar would have me just as pleased