Are Brazilians the most bullied people on Sup Forums?

Are Brazilians the most bullied people on Sup Forums?

Nah. Americans take the cake.

you think i care? hahahaha let me tell you
i don't

It's a good thing, these soyboys need to toughen up and learn how to handle banter.

If Brazilians weren't such massive attentionwhores and (lately) obsessed with whiteness, being accepted as european and bashing other people calling them arabs maybe they wouldn't be so bullied.

It's a shame though, the few brazilians I've met IRL in my life were pretty chill.

Monkeys

Brazilians constantly complain how shitty your country is, so no wonder people will agree at some point.

lol

the arab bashing is literally one guy(Sup Forumspardo) and about half of the posts obsessed with whiteness are from him too

Only nocturnal posters are massive attention whores, create very shit threads and behave like women.

In the day they are pretty nice and normal.

Ape

>le Sup Forumspardo asshurt

Arab sack of shits.

Finally some common sense here, this applies to my coutrymen as well, they don't (and never will) understand, the more you claim your country is white the more bullied you get, the meme "argentina is white" started because of the same reason. Yes, we know Argentina is white, but it's obnoxious reading it all the time, and that's the only thing insecure latin americans write.
Also most of my fellow Mexicans start going berserk when the movie coco was released because it portrays Mexico as a brown nation, it affect them so bad at the point of starting a separatist movement just because they don't want to be portrayed as brown, and a few weeks later when a mini "celebrity" called the pirate of Culiacan (state from the north) was killed and made it in to national news and presented as a brown indiginous Mexican, the threads about the north of Mexico dissapeared because of the shame of it, but now it's starting to appear again.
And finally, daily reminder, the south of Mexico is more peaceful than the north and that's were brown Mexicans are.

Brasil é muito fofo. Why would anyone want to bully them?

No you don't get it. Brazil is only bullied when Brazilians create threads about Brazil and shit on each other

If Brazilians don't create threads about Brazil, no one gives a shit on Sup Forums or Sup Forums. This is why our posters are massive attention whores.

Lol, here in Mexico we call them morenazis.
(Brown mexicans behaving like nazis.)
for the non spanish speakers.
Moreno = brown + nazi = morenazi.

Don't deny brazilians are cucked with whiteness, and I get it, yeah, you are white, good for you, but they should keep it to themselves, it's like bragging about being rich always, all the time, eventually, people will start hating you.

Maybe. Americans and Indians are also bullied a lot.

Americans started being bullied recently, only a few months back, but indians were bullied for years, so no.

Americans are. Who bullies you guys? I only see you making fun of each other.

Argentina stopped being bullied when we started larping as based AMERINDIANS (now it's just Falklands/Malvinas banter but that will never end)

So yeah, as an advice for all countries being mocked is just to stop muh heritage'ing, obsessing over whiteness and start embracing their black/brown heritage.

If they can't trigger you then they will get bored and leave you alone.

I don't think Americans are bullied near as much as Indians. We can at least post without having a meme shot at us every single time we say something.

Not the most, but they are the easiest to trigger.

Of all fucking people on Sup Forums there is something about Brazilians that makes them uniquely sensitive to even the mildest of insults. IT happens too often that a thread gets derailed by a Brazilian getting overly offended by a negative statement about his country.

Just stop being so fucking defensive for fucks sake.

it is always br vs br you gringos doesn't mean shit to us

My only question is why are so many of you so painfully fragile and concerned about foreign perception of you?

On our part we can easily weather even the worst of it since our annoying superiority complex has the upside of making us dismissive to nearly every country in the world.

The only effective way to stop the "my country is white" claim is being bullied relentless, it worked with Argentina and now Brazil and most recently americans.

This wouldn't happen if all Brazilians embraced KARA BÔGA.

This.

try being a brazilian in portugal hehe

no, we are

boo

This, but it won't happen, because other Brazilians would attack you if you defend them here