/intermarium/ - Polish-Romanian Alliance Edition

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eH4ra2lMbpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rather see Polske and Węgry than you dirty cygan

>slovenia allied with shitslavs

That'd equate to putting them on welfare, like in Yugoslavia.

>The prophecy of Tęgobórz

Węgier z Polakiem, gdy połączą dłonie,
Trzy kraje razem z Rumunią.
Przy majestatu polskiego tronie
Wieczną połączą się unią.

/english
The Hungarian with the Pole, when they join their hands
Three countries together with Romania.
Under the majesty of Polish throne.
Will unite under a forever-lasting union.

Don't deny Your future

I wouldn't mind a Polish leadership

>hungary and romania in the same union
>poland and ukraine in the same union
>serbia and croatia in the same union
>serbia and bosnia in the same union

politically stable/10 union you have

If we taking Austria in, maybe we could take some nicer german states what will broke off when Germany finally collapse?

I'd be fine with this tbqh, as long as we have autonomy. Something along the lines of the Danubian Principalities (wiki it ) perhaps.

Emus

fuck no

>slovenia existed when yugoslavia was formed

Those are not my words, but my interpretation is as follows
>Poland has to mean a panslavic country, it doesn't sound logical to skip all the other slavic countries in this prophecy
>The "union" means something literally like the good version of European union, all the countries similar rights but the biggest state, and the funder has some kind of autority
>It isn't an accident that both Romania and Hungary are non-slavic and both are our allies

>Greece
>Entering an Anti-Russia union

Mind your own business ya dingo fucker

No, because together with Austira they would already be too powerful and break balance (Bavaria alone has GDP of whole Poland).

It's not anti-russian, it's counter-russian.

Dago do you know that gypsy is only 3% of Romania?

why would we need that? Greece has large political, economic and religious ties with Russia, same as the rest of the Balkans

That's what they all say i bet you hace gypsy blood in you

I don't have the source right now, but I recall some people taking a bunch of people of various romanian ethnicities and comparing the results on 23andme.

Romanians were fully listed as european while gypsies had 60% european, 25% middle eastern and 15% indian.

Just wanted to stop in and say you boys are the last hope of the white race, always have loved Poland, Hungary, Romania, Serbia, Russia...etc. Love you all, and fight the good fight

t. burger

>25% middle eastern
DEY WUZ JEWS 'N SHIEEET !
no wonder we gassed them

Why is Bulgaria in blue stripes,bratko?

Western borders are really ugly tbqh

True words.

Sort of figured you're already in Craiova group, but also south slavic? I dunno why I did it like that, initially Blue was meant for Yugoslavia.

He is right, you know.

/balk/+/v4/+/balt/

would be pretty based if it happened,too the major powers are never gonna allow it.They'll ruin us from the inside just like they did with afghanistan and yugoslavia.

tfw Germany used to own 30% of that land and Russia 60%

Poland must first get the most it can from the EU to be as stable as possible before this union is to take place. Secondly, my POLACY need to understand that we need to side with Russia and Ukraine if we want this alliance to work. Check this out Polandbros and if you can read English, turn on the subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=eH4ra2lMbpg

For Polacks:
>W naszym położeniu geograficznym najgorsze zło tkwi w tym, że jesteśmy otoczeni takimi, od których niczego nauczyć się nie można było, a zarazić niejedną wadą. Od niemieckiej strony sąsiadujemy z najgorszym prusactwem, od wschodu z tępotą prawosławia w kulturze moskiewsko-turańskiej, a od zachodu i południa oglądaliśmy popisy germanizacyjne "w krajach cesarskich". Przez półtrzecią wieku nie istniał naród czeski, słoweński miał się narodzić dopiero w drugiej połowie XIX w., a madiarski wypłynął i utworzył państwo narodowe tylko dzięki sojuszowi z Niemcami. Wszystko dokoła nas było cywilizacyjnie zacofane lub wręcz szkodliwe, ujemne. Sterczymy pośród pustki; tym się tłumaczy niejeden błąd naszej przeszłości. Niebezpiecznie jest być najlepszym ze swego otoczenia. Im niższy poziom dokoła, tym więcej prawdopodobieństwa, że okalająca niższość zwróci się przeciwko niezrozumiałej dla niej wyższości. Od nas przejmowali ościenni ideę narodową, krzepili się na naszej wielkiej poezji, ułożyli swe hymny narodowe według naszej "Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła" i... zwrócili się przeciwko nam

For the rest is the screenshot :x

In the interwar period the Poles considered an Union with Romania under King Carol II, today we don't have the same quality of politicians... unfortunately!

Even seeing such a union makes me angry. It's like the European Union but with no money.

Countries that I hate in this union:

Poland, Baltics, Slovakia, Slovenia and all parts thereof

Rich countries in this union:

Austria

Cool countries in this union:

Finland

Countries that I want minimal things to do with in this union:

Bulgaria, Romania

Countries that we currently have an international dispute with:

Macedonia

Countries that compete with us for tourism:

Croatia