youtube.com/watch?v=ph-5cuJgVRs
youtube.com/watch?v=Otw65Iqy6jU
youtube.com/watch?v=ctzvdm2-yZg
youtube.com/watch?v=QE1ATU4hh44
youtube.com/watch?v=1lxBtkymyh4
youtube.com/watch?v=E50sUAMRH0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He bit a dude's ear off.

I'm still pretty amazed that he was a good enough sport about being a part of a show designed to make fun of him.

I would have assumed he might have tried to beat the shit out of everyone involved.

He's a convicted rapist. We love him.

Didn't he start threatening to fuck up an announcer that was just interviewing him one time?

wtf I hate mike tyson now?

This stupid? No. This likable? Yes, just look at the segments he does during the credits.

Dude's just not all there, love the show though

this guy gets it. mike was never right. the only chance he had for a "normal life" died with Cus D'Amato.

Pretty much. Tyson is fucking crazy in real life. I assume he takes meds these days to help, but he has legit mental issues.

And any mental issues he had were only exacerbated by being hit n the head a lot.

He's alot more chill in his old age?

Dude's branching out, he has a broadway show and everything.

Yes, he mellowed out in his old age

Yes. I remember reading an interview where he starts talking about how trump is a cool guy and totally not racist
I thought i was reading the script for a new episode jesus christ i was laughing so hard
he's so goddamn dumb it's adorable

mike tyson was actually a r9k robot when he was a kid

he used to get picked on a lot and bullied

the only solace he had was taking care of pigeons until one day some of the bullies killed his pigeons, and if I REMEMBER CORRECTLY, he went into a autistic rage and beat the shit outta them

then i guess somebody found out and said Im gonna turn you into a fuckin fighter and the rest is history

i vaguely remember reading this on his wikipedia

and then he got shit on by his fight handlers. Dude had a rough life and a ton of pressure to be the top alpha dog.

Why isn't this a movie already?

youtube.com/watch?v=YNJ7vwBLKjc

youtube.com/watch?v=4yAxvx_bvrw

Yes.

I hear he's mellowed, so sure.

>the only solace he had was taking care of pigeons
So that explains the pigeons

I've got close friends that have done worse.

like what, tough guy?

I'm cool with forgiving him
but it pisses me off that society still shits on other people instead of forgiving them, when they've done a lot less, or even nothing at all

Most of my friends are either ex-military or ex-gang. I don't claim to be a tough guy. I'm just saying somebody's past doesn't preclude them from being a good person or a good friend in the future.

Once my best friend snapped and stabbed this guy in the eye with a golf pencil. When the guy went down screaming he pissed on him until my Uncle pulled him up and attempted a citizens arrest. Luckily he got off entirely due to the fact that the PD never read him his Miranda rights.

This site is even funnier than the show miketython.com/

why do you lie on the internet?

You mean like if you were to meat him on the street? Yeah.

But Mike himself is a complicated motherfucker that has done some terrible shit that he regrets. He's likable but what most people argue is whether or not he's a good person and if his regret and apologize are enough to warrant forgiveness.

For the most part, this. Mike had probably the most raw talent of any champion boxer since Ali. There are some reels of him when he started and even then he looked like a professional with his speed and rhythm. All he needed by that point was a trainer that could give him the skill to up his punching power, and once that happened dude was on his own level.

youtube.com/watch?v=Je6odKSn1TU

Almost like he's a human being with a colorful and resplendent life. No wonder people are so fixated on him. Most other human lives are similar, but not comparable to his in terms of highs and lows.

I don't think he actually raped that chick.

I want Trump himself to appear in an episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries. It'd be a big meme.

Tyson was never in a class of his own. He was a paper champion, a product of marketing who was fed losers by Don King.

He seems nice, going by his posts regardimg Cassius Clay

Enjoy your tinfoil. Might keep your head fresh.

I think he hit his wife or something.

Yeah like Anita sarkeesian

I heard he once made a boxing video game

Of course you don't. You're a misogynist

I don't see how a punch drunk dimwit is likable

>Cormac McCarthy as a centaur
Maybe I should watch this show

The police don't have to give you the Miranda warning. It is an urban legend that you can get off based on cops not doing so,

This is sarcasm, right?

No. But Tyson could've gone down to the hotel lobby and had any chick he wanted. What did he have to gain? The girl had money and notoriety to gain.

Plus, you know how much the court love black men.

He only sees women as sex objects
youtube.com/watch?v=ph-5cuJgVRs

So the answer is "yes".

"you're lucky they have me on the xanax to keep me from killing 'yall.".

Crazier than skyler paige.

Probably contract issues. And rape.

I grew respect for him after seeing him in IP Man.

Also this is the same guy who had a show about pigeons he was feeding. Or something like it.

He loves pigeons.
There was a whole interview of him talking about the history of pidgeons.
Tons of facts and shit.
It's insane

Not him but my best friend is in prison for murdering someone with his bare hands and trying to pin his crime on someone that he had a beef with. I've also seen him snatch people out of their car for honking while driving by when they get stuck at the light.

Last I heard from him, he got stabbed in prison. Apparently he has a beef with his brother in law for snitching on him after he went to the police and tried to pin his crime on someone else. Brother in law still got 20 years for helping hide the body.

Tyson himself acknowledged what he did. People he worked with stated they were surprised there weren't more complaints.
But no clearly Its all lies and conspiracy because a sex obsessed violent mentally unstable man with impulse control issues and who normally gets what he wants couldn't have an issue taking no for an answer.

Do you think Mike likes the game "hatoful boyfriend"?

Does he have le ass bergers?

>Tyson himself acknowledged what he did.
Or was he fed a line to close the case? I guess we'll never know.

Not at all. You have a guy convicted in a court of law despite the money to buy any lawyer. He admitted to what he did. His manager acknowled he had issues with women.
I feel that if that isn't enough to make someone believe a woman when she says she was raped...it's probably a deep seated hatred of women at play.

JESES CWITHE!

Close the case? He admitted to it in interviews over a decade later. No case needed to be closed.

It's probably his favorite game.
I know calling people autistic is a meme but he really is autistic.

Ever since he was a child he always had problems socializing with people and had a deep obsession with birds.

These days? Probably. He's older, literally been on the bottom and the top of the world. He's seen it all. After the death of his young daughter, I'm surprised he can even function let alone do stuff like this, the Hangover movies and IP Man.

>Is Mike Tyson this likeable IRL?
youtube.com/watch?v=Otw65Iqy6jU

He's a rapist and a boxer who bit a dudes eat off. He's about as lovable as Bill Cosby these days.

Considering how little the show makes fun of him and how it specially avoids mentioning things like the ear incident, I'm not surprised he's ok with it.

Hey man, pigeons are cool. Besides humans, pigeons are awarded more medals in war than any other animal.

It was very likely a component of his parole or the civil suit.

Personally, I think he did it, but I don't have any confidence in that belief.

What's he gonna do, keep fighting it? All that would do is draw more attention.

The show doesn't NEED to make fun of him. And actually getting paid is always good.

Bill is innocent until proven guilty. Besides, he's more like nega-Cosby, as he started out feared and became a teddy bear.

>Also this is the same guy who had a show about pigeons he was feeding. Or something like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctzvdm2-yZg
>Tyson partakes in competitive pigeon racing.
Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

He wouldn't need to open up about it in interviews years later. He could have just said he had no comment on the subject.

We all know you can't say no comment because that's just blood in the water.

They have to give you a Miranda warning, however the Miranda warning is only required if they're questioning you after arrest. That's why it's most commonly given at the point of arrest. It also only excludes statements given, but not the results of police acting on the statements.

If he hadn't already been convicted of the crime that might be the case.

He needs to sell a redemption narrative. He can't duck that question, and it's not to his advantage to do so anyways.

>The pigeon coop is real and he actually has trained pigeons

youtube.com/watch?v=QE1ATU4hh44

It's video games, what do you expect? I'm the biggest gaming enthusiast you're gonna find and even I'm gonna admit: the video gaming community consists mostly of twelve year olds and people who were never told that they should stop acting like twelve year olds.

It's where death threats are the go-to reaction for everything deemed mildly disagreeable. What the hell do people expect at this point?

A bloo. A bloo bloo bloo.

>how it specially avoids mentioning things like the ear incident

But they did make an Evander Holyfield joke.

You think he and Evander will ever make up after all that, kind of like how Ali and Frazier eventually made up as old men?

Apparently, one is in the making.

Yea I could swear that Mike threatened to bite someone's ear off at some point in season 2

>Doctor:*examining Mike's rashes* "It looks like mite bites."
>Mike: "You should ask for advice from Evander Holyfield, he would know all about Mike Bites!" *breaks out laughing*

I literally died.

Yes, yes he is.
youtube.com/watch?v=1lxBtkymyh4

>White liberal laughs at black man for not understanding racism

He's a terrible boxer, he couldn't even beat Glass Joe.

youtube.com/watch?v=E50sUAMRH0s

That was what I was thinking of, that's it.

I always see this here, people defending alleged rapists tooth and nail. I get that you don't want to be seen as an SJW and SJWs always accuse people of rape and rah rah we all hate them etc. but what do you really have to gain by acting like no one has ever raped anyone? Why do I always see people on this site angrily defending people they've never met that almost certainly raped someone? It's like since tumblr is anti-rape you have to be pro rape to be cool on Sup Forums.

That joke was brilliant, I love that he can look back on moments like those in his life and laugh about them.

They were in Grudge Match, made a joke about it. I'm pretty sure it's water under the bridge.

I just hope Evander can.

Not that guy but personally I just don't want to believe anybody raped anybody, even if I know it's happened. It's a terrible thing and while I can't pretend it doesn't exist, I can certainly be upset to the point of arguing for them when I hear about it.
I mean doesn't anybody here actually wish Cosby raped someone? I mean I know he probably did but it's not definite.

The irony is that the internet hate machine is more forgiving than SJWs. Cross a SJW and they will consider each offense fresh even centuries after death. Somehow Sup Forums is more accepting if there is true signs of a person showing remorse and doing their best to better themselves.

Well at least he won't have to hear them.

My grandmother met him in an airport when he was still the champ and she had no idea who he was.
Apparently all his entourage were pushing through and my grandma asked her friend next to her "is he famous? What's he do?" And Tyson stops and goes "I hit people" with his lisp, and then she recognized him. Then he took a photo with her.
Tysons cool in my book, he was nice to my grandma.

SJWs are notorious for turning on their own at even the slightest hint of behavior they take exception to.

thank you for this post, honestly

>pretending professional provocateurs are innocent

They're every bit as much trolls as the people sending them threats and insults, the difference is they're getting paid for it. Not saying it's cool to harass people, but I have no sympathy for the kid who purposely hits a beehive to be a dick, then cries to mommy when they get stung.

Of course Anita Sarkeesian was fishing for controversy but she wouldn't have done it if it wasn't obvious that many gamers would be dumb enough to fall for it. I'm not gonna express any sympathy towards her.

>I always see this here, people defending alleged rapists tooth and nail.

Why shouldn't I? Or would you rather they be guilty until proven innocent and condemned in the court of public opinion like what happens in real life outside of this website?

i feel like i shouldn't like mike for the raping.