Jurasic park wasted Samuel L Jackson's potential

Jurasic park wasted Samuel L Jackson's potential.

Why would you get an actor like Samuel L Jackson only to place him in such a small role?

Even his name takes a long time to appear on the credits.. Normally Samuel L Jackson's name would appear on the poster because he is such a loved actor but instead his name takes ages just to appear on the credits.

Jurrassic Park came out in 1993
Samuel didnt make it big until 1994 with Pulp Fiction

this movie came out like in 1993, he wasn't that well known I think, he appeared in Pulp Fiction but I think his big break was either 187 or Die Hard with a vengance.

>Spielberg on Sam Jackson: He's a great actor and did the part flawlessly, it really pains me to like the guy, on account of him being an Alabama Windchime. I kept his role minor to publicly demonstrate the negros place in society.

Jesus Christ Spielberg.

Jesus Christ

Back before he was in the Morgan Freeman/Universal Black character club, Sam Jackson did every bit part that was offered.

He plays a defence lawyer in the first season Law & Order for like 2 minutes

Samuel L. Jackson has always been a meme character actor, you retarded underage little shit.

Name one good movie where he is the main character.

Pro tip: You can't.

Black Snake Moan

BOOM!

>good

He is a main character in pulp fiction...

One of the greatest movies of all time.

BSM was great, fuck you

Pulp fiction

All wrong.

This was before he was known for anything other than black guy in glasses.

Everything pre Pulp Fiction he was just some boring guy that stood around and stared at things.

He was the most boring guy in Loaded Weapon Part 1. In a slapstick comedy making fun of Lethal Weapon he was just sort of...there.

When it should be ridiculously easy to make fun of Danny Glover. It's Always Sunny did it as an afterthought in one episode.

It's funny how now he is a bigger name than most of the people with lead roles.

He had a very memorable role. Yeah he died, but so did almost everyone else and he wasn't even the first to go. What, did you want him to play Dr Grant or Ian Malcolm?

I liked him as he was. "Hold on to ya butts." And the scene with his severed arm scared the he'll out of me as a kid.

Nah, I disagree. He's hilarious in that movie.

I think he did an awesome job of the role.

His body language on the way he smokes makes you believe he is a real person.

ITS SAMU- EL- JACKSON TO YOU PLEB

>Alabama Windchime