Why are peninsular Arabs so Indian looking?

Why are peninsular Arabs so Indian looking?

because we have millions of indians here and they mix with them on a daily basis.

The eternal nip strikes again.

Because they are

South Asians aren't allowed to join gulf armies

JUST POO MY DEMOGRAPHICAL LOO UP, FÄM

shut up hong kong

they changed it, we have pakis and indians that can barely speak arabic in the army and police force now.

>hello please come police i need help
>sorry me paki i cannot understand you are language

man i sure love diversity :)

But I bet their kids are

Here's some fuel for thought, if japan is so xenophobic, why do they give a shit about the rest of the world? Why do they still make themselves heard? Seems to me they're content on their islands. Why do they still garner trouble if it only brings hostility? Perceived hostility, nobody actually wants to destroy Japan, that would be mad. All I'm saying is there's a lot of, what's the term? outsider hate? Gaijin something-or-other? Fuck me you nips are stubborn as fuck!

>why do they give a shit about the rest of the world

Because isolating yourself from politics and becoming an irrelevant country is never a good idea. Look at most caribbean countries.

Do you think normal Japanese care?

Even Korea issues only the 2 Chan types care.

4 Chan users are even rarer peoples. Sup Forums users are like 10/127MILLLION people and are often also foreighners, hapas, etc

Why are Japanese and Koreans genetically the same people and you look exactly the same?

>When muslims taste their own poison

>muslims taste their own poison

you mean the ones instigated by the jews?

>they changed it,
um, source?

I applied to the police force now. Previously it was sudanese, local qataris and people who could actually speak arabic, now when i go there it's just a bunch of pakis that you have to speak broken arabic with or they wont understand and indians. arabs barely even make up 20% of the population.

Spot the Korean

>stop the presses

>jap instantly shifts blame onto korean.

im not complaning, being a minority in my own country doesnt bother me that much, but at the very least get immigrants that know arabic. they get used to OUR culture, not the other way around, if they want to stay in the middle east.

The "Japan being xenophobic" is a Sup Forums meme. Go there and you'll see it's full of Asian immigrants from china, Hong Kong, Philippines and Vietnam. It's just that whitey thinks they all rook da same so they think there aren't immigrants in Grorious Japan

Why don't you take in some of the 6 gorillion Syrian refugees instead of pahjeeti immigrants?

Maybe because its right next to india?

>Why don't you take in some of the 6 gorillion Syrian refugees instead of pahjeeti immigrants?

Syrians don't work and rape.

What are you basing this on? India is the world capital of rape