Why do millenials use phrases like

Why do millenials use phrases like
>Im LITERALLY shaking
>Im crying legit tears
>I cant even right now

and other hyperbole?

It's the only way they can make something about themselves

Not sure, but they sound identical to the way my 11 year old sister speaks.

Have you ever "literally shook"? I don't think I ever have. What the hell do they mean by this? Are they being literal or is it some kind of post-ironic sarcasm that you have to induce autism on yourself to understand the punchline?

Fpbp

Using the word literal is this decades version of using the word like every other word

It's totally fucking insane, complete bullshit that these snot-nosed shits barely out of diapers are vomiting all this outrageous hyperbole all over everything they come in contact with.
We never, ever talked like that in my day

They think Its important too let you know how outraged they are; that they totally aren't faking it. Its millennial cancer, the same cancer you seen on this board with Trump shills wanting to make this place a hug box. Millennial are insecure trash.

>hyperbole

You just answered your own fucking question retard.

When you say literally about something that isn't literal, you are literally using hyperbole. Are you literally retarded?

Are obvious nuances really that hard for yout o grasp?

Virtue signalling as hard as possible.

I cant even right now

They're fucking retards.

Why do you guys bash millenials, when 85% of Sup Forums is from that age bracket.

Just why.

Why are you even on Sup Forums past 25. It's time to live life and make new experiences, you old fucks.

I don't even.

emotional outrage is more important to them that rational, well-written responses.

Because the purpose of propaganda is to build a new reality by carrying on as though we're already living in it. A person overreacts to something and demands you take their reaction seriously - you are forced to then assume that whatever caused them to react like that was truly that bad.
It's a type of gaslighting, which is ironically what they'll accuse you of doing if you reject the severity of their reaction and the reality they're attempting to pull you into.

>hyperbolae

who is this titsnigger

Can someone explain what this Khizr Khan dude even said and why?

Trump was against the iraq war, clinton fucking voted for it.

Why would you stand on your son's grave to wag your finger at someone who had nothing to do with your son to help the piece of shit that did?

When was that, Nakamura kun, the Taisho period?
Are you fags literally complaining about the is shit?

They are not smart enough to realize when they are being emotionally manipulated.

Like I could probably watch a speech like this, and feel emotion like "fuck I feel bad for those parents", then remember, "Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that Islam is a shit tier desert cult and doesn't belong in the West." That is likely why the woman never spoke.

If say in every batch of 100,000 refugees there are, low balling it: 50 radicalized individuals, lets low ball again, 25 of them are committed to carrying out attacks, low ball again only 13 are successful. Terror attacks range from 30-170 people killed each and take a minimum of one actor. Let's low ball again and say of all the successful attacks they kill on the low average or 30.

Every 100,000 refugees you pull in kills a minimum of 390 people. Lets say I'm wrong by half and low ball again. The payment for 100,000 refugees costs 190 of your own peoples lives. Minimum.

And that is the heart of the issue. We are paying for housing the refugees in our countryman's blood. It takes our blood to house them and they shit on us for it.

Degenerate

Underrated

He's a muslim. Trump doesn't want muslim's importing their customs into amercia.

That simple really; he doesn't give a shit that his son died.

Sometimes I like to poo in my hand then take it and push it down the front of my pants and press my hips against a wall and all squish it up again at my hard on and pretend I'm a faggot

They're fucking stupid?

They've never been to college?

They've never left their own hometown?

Sheltered into a meek ignorant personality?

This, Islam has no place in the West

Their vocabulary is so limited they can only use hyperbole.

>Implying everyone in this thread isn't a millennial
You faggots are doing the same muh special snowflake bullshit most millennials do. You're just as degenerate.

They're trying to convince themselves that they're real.