As a complete and utter pleb who never got into tv shows, what should I start with?

As a complete and utter pleb who never got into tv shows, what should I start with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Doctor Who

sopranos

you will then be trying to fill the void after you finish the series, and nothing will come close. enjoy hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=KJuexdl_c5s

Chronologically. Start with things like sesame street, barney, and teletubbies and work your way up from there. Otherwise the adult shows won't make any sense. Trust me, I'm a TV.

Riverdale

The Leftovers

True Detective

Rosario + Vampire

Ignore these faggots
Listen to this faggot

Twin Peaks
and this

I've decided on sopranos. Thx lads

The Big Bang Theory

Literally the bst show out there, it's still airing.

That's the reason.

Game of Thrones

test

This
This
Not this
Not this
Not this

"No!"

pleb

x-files

everyone should start with this show

Freaks and Geeks

kys

Great show.

watch Seinfeld. then benchmark everything with that.

Can someone help me out?

There was this guy on Youtube who commented on one TV show in particular, it was about 20 or so women who were presented with one male, the catch was that the guy had always something wrong with him. Like the first episode had this good looking guy but he was a momma boy amd women opted out

I'll send 5 bucks to the first person who gives me an answer, just make sure you put some sort of throwaway in your post so I can contact you. If you don't want 5 bucks that's fine either, I just really want to know what it was

This guy knows what he's talking about tbqh fām

here have the kansas city royals world series version of pancake cat

That's a very nice kate

I fucking hate posts like these that link every other comment before it.

Fuck you fäggot

You from Kansas City?

The show you're thinking of is some TLC show right? The one with that fucking KHV poo skin that became a big meme for a while for awkwardly hugging that girl?

Watching tv shows is the most pleb thing to do, though. TV shows are made to appeal to large crowds and keep them attached and most have little to no artistic merit. Not only that, they're often predictable, filled with cliches and stupid cliffhangers. Avoid television, go for film. And I don't mean Hollywood shitty flicks, I mean films, made as art. Then you'll stop being a pleb and become patrician.

awww don't cry because I told OP not to waste his time watching your shit suggestions.

Leftovers is utter garbage. Twin Peaks is utter garbage. Riverdale is only good for the qt's, otherwise it's utter garbage.

I'm not that guy, I'm the OP

No clue, I don't recall everything, but I'll tell ya everything I know

The guys came down some sort of elevator, women could press a button if they didn't like him. Then some video segment came on, and other women could op out. This happened like three times and then a guy could choose from women that were left there

The Riffleman.

Hannibal. It's important to set the bar high right from the start.

I'm not defending leftovers, twin peaks or riverdale, you fucking cuck. It's the fact that you recommended true detective and game of plebs.