It's a "character loses their clothes and has to get home without being seen naked" episode

>it's a "character loses their clothes and has to get home without being seen naked" episode
>the character is always male

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yWpegtKYyxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course it's always a male. It's trickier to do with women since they have two fleshy lumps you gotta cover up.

In France cartoons girl chests aren't censored. Only their genitals

>mfw the only one getting the most mileage out of this picture are those into chubby shota

>you gotta cover up.
why?

Censorship laws?

That's always been a turn-on for me, and I don't know why. Maybe it's the embarassing aspect of it? I remember that episode of Kim Possible where Kim slowly begins to fade into nothingness every time she got embarrassed gave little me some confusing feelings.

Hey, I get to see kid ass either way.

Though I do agree it's kind of odd that it only happens to male characters nowadays.

too bad the girls are stick figures basically, I would have love seeing numbuh 5 round black ass

also a filthy furry, jesus, are you virgin?

>it's kind of odd that it only happens to male characters nowadays.
because now anything with a girl that could even be implied sexual will lead to more trouble then it's worth.

No one gives a shit if a pedo gets a boner to a little naked boy, but make it a naked girl and watch the whole world crash on top of them.

And that's why I watch french cartoons.

That's because male nudity is usually played for laughs while female nudity is used for arousal purposes. With a few exceptions here and there.

There is a popular Brazilian children comic where it was a girl. It was uncensored the first time it was published but now it is heavily censored.

Best benefit of being a shotafag desu.

The only thing that sucks about it is that I'm a shotafag

What comic?

"Do my ears deceive me? Is that the cry of NAKED LAD?"

murika

Monica. There is an animated version youtu.be/yWpegtKYyxA
But it is censored as well. Maybe not as much as it would be in US.

Strangely this series is probably the biggest national comic (probably have to do with the creator dominating the national market and being backed up with a world scale giant) but the animation, voice acting and everything is pretty bad compared with that cute doll cartoon Sup Forums knows about despite both belonging to the same company. I would expect the bigger franchise to receive a bit more of funding specially since it had full movies decades ago.

Is it bad that the first thing I noticed is that in the bottom center panel her upper body is misaligned with her legs?

Not if they're pre-teen, you don't

There he goes.

Is she ear fucking a dick?

Boy, good thing their hands are twice the size of their bodies.

"And his trusted sidekick, the Nude Wonder?"

meant to reply to

No it's just the two frames where you can actually see Amilias nipple, this was broadcasted on children TV in france.

Who would that be?

Where's Numbuh 4?

Stuck in a random base with an operative who secretly wanted to help the villain of the episode make the perfect snowcone.

Forgot pic.

I've always thought the Celsius reveal was a quite clever piece of writing.

Its probably because I'm British, but that joke kind of flew over my head a bit, at first.

Other than the ones mentioned in this thread what are some examples of this trope?

Does this episode count?

It was pretty good

Why does Sup Forums always gets so pissy when it comes to naked children being censored in cartoons?

Because nudity isn't a big deal

Because if Sup Forums could be summed up in four words, it would be "free speech and pedophilia".

because we want animation to be mature for mature people much like ourselves and we want it to be taken seriously.

Because they think it's a trope that only applies to males rather than a trope that applies to the protagonist(s) of the show.