Just started watching this. Holy shit it's pretty good. That 3rd episode was pretty killer. Tell me it gets better

Just started watching this. Holy shit it's pretty good. That 3rd episode was pretty killer. Tell me it gets better.

>Only 3rd episode
Oh you're in for a treat

ignore kevin, nora, jill, wayne, laurie, tommy, patti, and meg because the show is only about the characters

Jill's shitty acting and bitch resting face brings down the shows quality.

Also started it. These fuckers especially this bitch frustrate me

Cool

This

It's one of the finest shows to ever be aired on HBO or any other network, full stop. Only faggots disagree.

Yes. Season 2 and 3 are the best TV this decade.

International Assassin from season 2, Crazy Whitefella Thinking and The Most Powerful Man in the World from season 3 are fucking epic

you're just upset she didn't get BLACKED

>Tell me it gets better

It's 3 words

HELLA
F*CKING
EPIC

Keep watching it OP. I'm glad I picked it up because I'm usually very picky and watch just one or two shows at a time. It kept me hooked all the way through. You won't be dissapointed.

Patti is best girl

season 1 > season 2 >>>>>season 3

Moo

God dammit Kevin was so aesthetic, I literally couldn't get enough of his handsomeness. Hell, almost every character was so pleasant to look at.

> they never reveal what caused it

Oh goodie, a "character drama" with no payoff just like Lost.

Dropped, 2/10.

M

Treat the 7th episode of S3 as the last episode and 8th episode of S3 as an epilogue.

In fact just do what I wish I did and don't bother with the last episode of S3, it's much more impactful without the last episode.

Best character

This