Sopranos

Finally finished watching this. Let the memes and discussion COMMENCE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TIXZy4DVIY
youtu.be/PHu9D8armIA
youtube.com/watch?v=iY6Kevr1pqI
youtu.be/wkcoVD4mRcw?t=1m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=eDDixd7McCs
youtube.com/watch?v=7-ATx2Dic0s
psychologytoday.com/conditions/antisocial-personality-disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are the chances of a prequel?

OH SHIT

Zero seeing as James Gandolfini is dead, may he rip in peace.

I said prequel

>Schrodinger's Tony
Here we go...

I like Big Bang Theroy too

youtube.com/watch?v=1TIXZy4DVIY
What was meant by this?

Is that the guy from Springsteen's E Street Band?

Literally never watched it, but Schrodinger's Cat is school level thought experiment. If you thought I was implying intellectualism with that post I don't know what to say to you.

Yes

After all the shit he gave Vito? S M H

tfw when no organised crime goon buddies to hang out with at your store where you play cards and talk about gumars

Jesus Christ... I remember the first time I saw this. After hearing he was a renowned rock musician I really hoped he'd be good.

Furio had best fits

haha

Take it to /cuteboys/, fanooks.

>We're friends of your son, we're from Alcoholics Anonymous.
>what's your name?
>eh...we're anonymous.

Childhood is empathizing with Tony. Adulthood is realizing Phil was right.

I love the fact that I watched Sopranos when it was still making fresh episodes when I was in highschool. So not only is it a badass nostalgic show, it also reminds me of more carefree days, in my own life and the country as a whole

maybe you're a flambay

The boss money ?

Season 2 Episode 11 right now

" put out your cigarette.. please"

this season has been boring as fuck.

Don't bitch-a-to-me

I might go watch an episode right now, I wonder which, maybe something with Tony B in it

It picks up, believe me. The series seemed to start a little slow to test the waters but by season 4 they just start escalating things left and right.

You know Quasimodo predicted all this

Fucking fags get out of this place

Watch it, CIA

youtu.be/PHu9D8armIA

Anyone got a gif or webm of this?

FUCK YOU, santa!

Our true enemy
has yet
to reveal himself

that feel when Blue Comet

Leftovers had a rough ending, but man am I glad I wasn't around for The Sopranos ending when it was coming out.

I always thought it was so weird that they made silvio into such a masculine pimp, yet such a dandy who cares so much about his suits, when van zandt is such a liberal non-square

The good old days :)

He looks like a puerto rican prostitute

Fuckin fanook

YOUR SISTERS CROTCH

Watch the one where they celebrate Hughes birthday, that episode is maximum comfy.

He just wants to be cool like Furio...

UP IN DA CLUB

But what did he do with cousin Larry?

Edie Falco's acting is so good in these big scenes. [spolier]Chrissy's death[/spoiler] made me cry not because of the death, but Carmela's reaction.

youtube.com/watch?v=iY6Kevr1pqI

youtu.be/wkcoVD4mRcw?t=1m20s
(couldn't find a better quality video of this scene, so sorry)

>I will never gorge myself at vesuvio's on arties cooking

I NEEDA GET WHACKED

Guess my shoddy spoilers don't even matter since the video titles still showed up lol

FACT: Sopranos threads are THE comfiest threads on Sup Forums

You're a fucking pleb

I LOVE MEMES

He looks like Johnny Sack now.

FUCKING QUEEEEEEAHS!

TFW AJ probably would've browsed this board

Was it barkin at cha?

AJ truly is /ourguy/

>HEY TONY! NO DISRESPECT BUT-
How does he keep getting away with this?

swear this guy died of cancer

Who was in the wrong here?

Ay Tony, we got way back! I used to collect with your dad.

Hey Tony did you hear what i said?
Before, and way fukken before!

nice bebe

Did Christopher deserve it?
He was finally getting it together.
Why did Tony kill his nephew?

Why didn't he just do it?

High pressure, the guy was obviously worried about his health.

He sure is

youtube.com/watch?v=eDDixd7McCs

Turd doesn't fall far from the faggots ass.

RIP african man, all he wanted to do was ride his bike in a shitty neighborhood.

Must'a crawled under there for warmth.

Seriously, this. For the most part she plays her part so well it barely seems like she's acting, but fuck me does it show during the big moments. Underrated actress, tbqh.

desu they are totally in the wrong here
I would have jumped in on the black guys behalf

I can't understand anyone following the leftovers and being upset or surprised by the ending. What the fuck else would anyone expect?

Should've stayed down there.

>Did he deserve it?
Probably as much as the rest of Tony's crew, on account of all the stealing, murdering, whoring, and general moral depravity. I personally liked Chris because he was really funny, and it was sad to see him go.
>Why did Tony kill his nephew?
Tony killed Chris because he relapsed. Chris was Tony's protege, and Tony was desperate to have a competent successor, which Chris just wasn't. After all the bullshit with his drug use, he finally realized that Chris wasn't leadership material. Additionally, Tony knew that as a drug addict, Chris was way more likely to flip in order to get a fix. Tony was a sociopath, and saw the car crash as a means to rid himself of Chrissy.

rewatch the last two Chrissy episodes and it becomes pretty apparent

Best scene of the entire show, this. The raw emotion in Gandolfini's voice, the bridged gap between tough guy father and son begging for approval, it's perfect.

Can i get a quick rundown?

Loser, disappointment, liability

yes

cuck

All Italians should be shot like animals

no, the only people acting like niggers in this scene are the white people

youtube.com/watch?v=7-ATx2Dic0s

cuck

>unironically using cuck

hello, reddit

Tony isn't a sociopath. It amazes me that anyone who has actually watched the show goes with this half-assed characterization. Tony is the main protagonist of the show, and we follow him through everything. We see him experience love, and empathy on a number of occasions. He isn't mentally ill, he's a normal guy who was brought up in extraordinary circumstances and adapted to the life he was given the best way he could. Anyone calling him a sociopath either hasn't watched the show or is parroting terminology they don't know the meaning of.

cuck

Feel the exact same way. I remember getting a dvd player in 2000 and then for Christmas in '01 I got Season 2 on dvd. I was a junior in HS.

How I miss pre 9/11, pre iphone, pre fatass USA

>he doesn't have pet ducks

ultra pleb

Come to think of it now, a sequel isn't out the realm of possibility totally of course on chase's interpretation of how the series ends

Symptoms of Sociopathy
>Disregard for society's laws
>Violation of the physical or emotional rights of others
>Lack of stability in job and home life
>Irritability and aggressiveness
>Lack of remorse
>Consistent irresponsibility
>Recklessness, impulsivity
>Deceitfulness
>A childhood diagnosis (or symptoms consistent with) conduct disorder
psychologytoday.com/conditions/antisocial-personality-disorder
Tony hits at least 7/9 of these. You're right in that it doesn't fully capture his character, but I'm definitely using the terminology correctly. I bet you think a sociopath is a monster devoid of all humanity from all the television you watch.

This is actually one of the main themes of the show. Melfi and her ilk calling Tony a sociopath based purely on assumption and us getting to see the real him; that he's actually just a conflicted guy trying to make peace with the life he landed in.

Though the word sociopath hasn't been used medically since the 50s and is now basically tv and film fodder.

Are you two really posturing on an anonymous board. No one knows you nor cares how intelligent you are/think you are.

No wonder no one likes you """""autists""""" or whatever affliction you claim to have in order to collect SSI.

Fucking loved hating Phil.

Frank Vincent would definitely make any top 10 wise guy actors list.

The fuck happened to squirrel

Those are symptoms of a sociopath, but having several of those traits in no way makes Tony a sociopath. Sociopaths are fundamentally unable to feel remorse, empathy or love. You're confusing an actual mental deficiency with a behavioral deviance from the norm. It's like saying someone has the flu because their nose it blocked.

i love u

i love the early seasons the most

>brief exchange between two posters
>feel so strongly about this you have to police it three hours after the fact
>with two posts
>calls others autistic
Are you okay?

I concede; I conflated the two. My original point in using that word was that Tony lacked morals and opportunistically killed his own flesh-and-blood.
Instances of him feeling love/empathy off the top of my head:
>pie o my
>ducks
>the hooker ralph killed
>talking about his son's depression with Melfi
I can't think of any more off the top of my head, but you get the idea.

I'm drunk and I misdirected my post So, I deleted it an re-posted it to address the correct posts. I didn't notice the timestamp because - you know - drunk, but thanks for responding anyway. Also, I'm shitposting in the first place. Where are you?

tfw not tracee gf

Funny enough, I just started watching the Sopranos today. Really liked the first two episodes, gonna keep watching.

I hear you, yeah. We're on the same page.

Gabagool, user?