Somebody pppLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE get this man..a gunnn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IuTX7KkixXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>puts her life down out of loyalty

>We're going to Applebees!

What is Sup Forums's general consensus on both John Wick's movies? I personally liked them both.

9/10
9,5/10

Same.

best part is when he signs back to her and she gets all pissed off like "fuck that was MY thing"

Raid/John Wick crossover when?

I really enjoyed both of them and thought they were both absolutely great. JW 2 was a little weaker than the first one but still an excellent film.

this

trinity for JW3 when

over use on the silencer in the second one tbqhfamalam. but i suppose subsonic ammo + silencer would make wicks thin bullet proof lining more believable.

We need Hugo Weaving.

LMAO xD. That was so goofy when he said that.

>John Wick hides in Indonesia
>krav maga and pencak silat ensues

Is this the first time Keanu and Fishburne played in a film since the Matrix?

Why was this scene so great?

It's sort of the Q scenes from Bond films only done so over-the-top and low key at the same time, it's mesmerizing.

based peter serafinowicz elevates everything he's in

MEER?

Yeah, I had to laugh when they were shooting at each other at the subway station and nobody around them noticed anything.

Or when they fought in the sub and people were just kind of staring. Then got off, but mostly because it was the last station.

I really loved the first JW.
I also enjoyed the second movie, amazing atmosphere and fantastic scenarios but the "battles" are too repetitive.
In JW1 you see a different move or technic every time he faces a group of enemies, this really marked me because I used to rewind to watch the scene again. But in JW2 you see the same 3 or 4 moves repeated 2 or 3 times.

People were a bit too relaxed on the whole. Looking back at it, it was strange that the band didn't stop playing the music once Wick shot someone right in front of everyone on the stage. (But it would perhaps have ruined the atmosphere with the music gone.)

Another thing was how bulletproof Wick and some of the other characters were. It's okay to have some sort of in-universe explanation as to why they don't just immediately die, but he took a bit too many hits, and especially that stance where he sort of holds up the side of his jacket to use it as cover just looked odd.

Didn't ruin the movie or anything, just felt a bit out-of-place side-by-side to the first one.

theres no krav maga from john wick tho. The fight choreographer himself has mostly trained under Dan Inosanto; learning many arts, but for the most part jeet kune do is the logic he applies to it

>The entirety of Continental vs John Wick and a dog

The 3rd movie is going to be fucking nuts isn't it.

Just like in Hannibal

>yfw Winston has his own attack dog in part 3

you mean the entirety of new york?

No, the assassin business in John Wick isn't named out right but every place he goes too that is affiliated with the business is referred too as 'Continental Grounds', even in Italy.

John Wick in Japan would be aesthetic.

the contract 'went wide' assume it means the world.
i bet there will be another organization similar to the continental that has more power or some bs.

Secret agent and operator at the same time

The two dogs will fight each other and do operator moves of their own.

Is John every language ?

Knife on doggo's tactical vest or mouth

Either of them is a must at this point.
Better yet, Carrie Anne Moss as the head of one of the crime families and Hugo weaving as the main antagonist assassin.

>Hugo weaving as the main antagonist assassin

Honestly having him something like Winston's character would suit him better.

I liked how the central network of this entire assassin guild is operated on 50's phones by tattooed pin up girls.

This, they could make Agent Smith an old rival and an ally later. Trinity could be the final boss.

John Wick in a weird place that hasn't really been done a lot. Stockholm, Copenhagen maybe? Teheran, Calcutta? Maybe Jakarta or Rangoon?

>Calcutta
>does gunfu
>gets covered in shit

this.

Collateral's Tom Cruise will be the main antagonist

post yfw

Or that, he's a fantastic actor anyway, simply having him in the movie would elevate it.

Was there a way out of this situation?

>those brass checks in 2

Its a mans world and everyone knows what they want. Its comfy.

poison some food of his or a drink.

*kills you with a fucking pencil*

As much as i like Keanu and John Wick, neither he as a person nor the character could keep up with the Raid choreography.
Also the Raid is basically 99% Martial Arts, while John Wick is 99% Gun-Kata.

Strangle him.
No blood spilled on continental grounds.

>how about the lining
>tactical

That made the movie for me.

Why all the threads suddenly?

He could've dragged his ass out in the street and shot his ass there maybe.

Eh, its still assaulting a customer.

Not OP but I've just finished watching this movie
I think most people here are busy with college stuff or just your general shitposting schedule and did not have time to watch it before

Cut his monologue short there

JW1 didn't have him rolling on the floor enough.
JW2 had him rolling on the floor too much.

I'm hoping JW3 will be perfect. Somewhere around 16 rolls, not exceeding 25.

Less of the weird CQC he pulls would be nice. I don't mind him slapping a bitch every now and then, but he keeps doing the thing where he shoots someone and then grapples them instead of just killing them outright.

i read that as
>pencil silat ensues

I'd watch it

serafinowicz's voice is fucking butter that's why

i actually laughed at how they made him sound in spaced.

youtube.com/watch?v=IuTX7KkixXI

>I think most people here are busy
busy with the pusy

the rule is "no business on continental ground"
not "no blood spilled..."

savage pusy poster

I liked how they did such a good job of making Cassian seem like John's equal. John had been built up so high so I would have thought introducing someone who could go toe to toe with him would be hard to believe, but the long one on one all the way back to the Italian continental was really fun and established him as a threat

I was bummed that he only used the AR and shotgun halfway through and then went back to pistol kills and judo rolls for the rest of the movie. hopefully he has a more varied arsenal in 3

I was re-watching this with my roommate who hadn't seen it yet and he pointed out the same thing.

I (mostly sarcastically) said that if he has a move that always works, and he almost never leaves survivors, why wouldn't he use it every fight? Nobody's alive to catch on and counter.

aaand then this is actually part of how John stayed alive for so long, or some-such headcannon bullshit

>with a
>fucking
>pencil
Vigo was an amazing villain in the first movie

coolitcoolitcoolitcoolit

great delivery here, you're right.

i generally agree user but for me, Cassian never felt like an *equal* to John. Not from training, but from experience - opposite Keanu playing John weathered and clearly aged by the job. Experience winning out over skill and energy in the end.

His fucking Italian is inexcusable tho

And I loved how they were setting up Ruby Rose to be some big badass and then John completely kicks her ass in 10 seconds. Like the entire movie I was thinking "theres no way that 90lbs wet midget can take John" and what do you know, she couldn't.

100% agree my man

JW1 8/10
JW2 6/10

>JW3 will be Keanu vs the cream of the crop; other super assassins with urban legend shit like him
>he's gonna have to climb the mountain of skulls and kill the world's crime leaders to stop it

I'm so fucking hype

Winston must have had something planned.

i kinda like it

guy's an assassin, not a heavy - makes sense to me that he'd be more comfortable with a pistol

Nah my individual,
JW1 8/10 (extra half-point for originality within genre)
JW2 7.5/10

surprisingly consistent franchise here so far.

first is kino (legit top tier shit that needs to be academically studied and critiqued for the impact it caused), second is comfy (not bad, but genuinely enjoyable and you feel like your tike wasn't wasted, but it's not quite up there with the first)

John Wick puts an end to crime.

I fucking love Peter Serafinowicz

Why didn't john just drag D'antonio out of the continental to across the street and shoot him there

"No working" probably covers physically dragging somebody off the property.

Based Peter, quality directing

it wasn't business though, it was personal

he's dead though
waste of quints

I thought the implied world building in JW1 was much better than the explicit world building in JW2. JW1 felt still somewhat connected to the real world, JW2 felt like the world was a hyperstylized comicbook universe.

The dead simple story was a huge part of the draw for JW1. The story in JW2 was more convoluted and relied on internal lore to work.

The CGI bloodspatters in JW2 were distracting as hell. I don't know if they were in JW1 (been a while since I watched) as well, but they were less noticeable at least.

Still, JW2 is at least an 8/10 because of Keanu's slick moves and the continuation of artistically lit and framed scenes.

cocksucker

Seeing all the mercenaries in their natural environment and how they interact with one another was pretty nice.
Considering that, would the production crew be able to handle a solid Team Fortress 2 movie adaptation? Discuss

>dat hall of mirrors scene

movie when?

they wrote a script and mcshane is down to do it again but HBO still has yet to approve it

Makes Enter the Dragon look like a child playing in a horror house.

It just came out to buy recently, so people are just now watching it.

HNNNGGG