Tomboy story time continued

A lot of you seemed to enjoy the story time earlier this week so ill make one for todays issue.

>that alt. cover
NOPE

really ruins my waifu

Oh shit thatnks OP

np

probably shoulda linked old thread so here it is

starting to think your waifu is a trap

meant to post the next page

>Brody
wew that is sad

well shit thats the whole issue unless you want the rest of the adds and crap.

did he just punch Jessica? and are Brody and Addison having ghost relationship issues?

Well gonna sleep now OP
Thanks for story time

looks like relationship issues to me, and im guessing he either punched her or little red riding hood just killed them.

Matt?

Your waifu is shit.

SHIT!

Just like this comic

my real waifus are pic related

Has "if anything should happen to me, give this to _____" ever NOT been a death flag?

nope seemed super stupid with what happened to the other guys kid.

Awwww yeah, it's back! Thanks for continuing the storytime. I love this comic!

Well, dick cop is suddenly less of a dick to me now.

probably him killing the redhead since this comic is probably just gonna fill the mcs life with sorrow and give her one good victory or make the victory not worth it in the end.

Did he just lay a hand on waifu supreme?

YES! FINALLY! YAHOOOOO!

Thank you Op if it weren't for storytimers like you I would never knew about comics like this.

Just for a moment as a guy madly in love with a single mom I started to feel a little sorry for Dick Cop... and the he just had to punch Chocolate Cherry waifu... yes punch, best waifu cant be dead right? RIGHT??!!

It means that your waifu is DEEP

>They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger. And then it was all over. The storm seemed to lose its frenzy. The ragged clouds gave way to the stars above.

magical girl moon knight is going to rip off tico's face and keep it in a drawer

>tomboy
>cat hoodie
>heart shaped purse

>God that guy was a bleeder
I am so turned on right now. She's so past the fact that she kills people fora living.

Well, she did just threaten to kill his single-mom-and-her-daughter.

She didn't know that was what she was saying, but when you have this conversation with a suspected murder-stalker-person

>Listen you fucking witch... my goddamned FAMILY is on that thing! Why?! What was he planning to do?

>I don't know, but whatever it is... I doubt you'll ever see them again after this.

there's only one reasonable conclusion, and it probably involves punching a bitch in the face.

panel 2 is reaction image worthy

the art is so cute
has the artist done anything else that is worth reading?

Man, this comic has an atrocious updating schedule.

I have no idea what the fuck they were going for with that Alt Cover

WOOP WOOP

He's going to jail because he's involved in a conspiracy.

Princeless

It was just on a short hiatus. And then the publisher held back the digital release by two weeks.

Is addy going to have ghost 3 ways with bullet brain and jessica now?

How's the writing on that?

bamp

Yes. Or she ghost!NTRs him with her

>All of the villains have adorable families
This is going to hurt.

So issue 6 was pushed back and is changing artists.

Too goddamn bad.

>changing artists
Seriously? Not looking forward to a sudden shift in art-style.

Jessica, I like ya, but why the Hell would you egg on these people when you don't know anything about the situation and they have you tied to a chair?

Thanks for the Storytime, OP. I'm really loving this comic. Definitely going to buy the trades.

Anyone read Princeless? Looks kind of like Fables which nostalgia makes me miss.

For a second, I thought the bouquet was filled with Red Scarlet.

Is there a reason for the sudden switch in artist?seem like a bad move to do something like this just when the story starting to begin.

I wouldn't mind seeing more of Addison's thought process during the actual killing spree. Though judging by the earlier scenes it could just be a blind blood rage on her part.

Looks like it's due to health reasons for Mia Goodwin sadly. She'll still be behind writing the story though.

I hope she gets better but atleast she is still writing the comic.

>Health Issues
What does she have? Do we know?

The facebook update doesn't specify. Just says "recent health concerns."

So stress or something with her hand I'd wager.

Such brutal murder is a manly crime. It requires determination.

That's not enough DETERMINATION.

I'm really digging this comic but the one thing that is bothering me is why is it called Tomboy?

It's an autistic thing to complain, I'm aware, but she just seems like a girly girl that likes animu rather then an actual tomboy.

It gets the job done.

I dunno. I think the term Tomboy has shifted a little.
I mean she's into sports, right? So she isn't full on girly I guess, because back in my school the "girly girls" that were the majority of the girls in my class was shit at sports.

>Nevada girl
Is that what Chara is called now?

I guess you could say that becoming a brutal murder is a subversion of the stereotypical feminine role. Or that the concept of becoming an "avenger" originated in early blood feuds that were generally carried out and perceived as part of an assertion of one's masculinity.

And she likes hockey.

Eh, kinda juvenile. It's a lot of the same "princesses don't have to be stereotypical princesses" morals.

There's not enough fan art of her if you ask me.

>he doesn't know

but field hockey is a girly sport

the article about her and how slenderman is part of a modern mythology published on Fortan Times was antastic, Wish i had that issue around.

But that was in Wisconsin.

Sorry. Care to educate me?

Hope it's not something too major anyhow.

The art looks not bad. A little improvement from before. Looks like there's actually shading now. The eyes on that dude though... they just look off to me.

>but field hockey is a girly sport
As is Soccer in America if I'm not wrong. Well in my country neither of those are girly sports. So kind of value dissonance here.

She's still writing, so it can't be.

Did they mention who the new artist would be?

Some girl tried to murder one of her classmate to appease Slenderman.

Meant to replay

>Movie playing is called the long goodbye
Something tells me she won't be seeing her father for a while.

Wow. That's some crazy shit. And here I was thinking of missing and Undertale joke

Michelle Wong. She's done coloring in previous issues. Example or her art here.

And here

That'll do just fine.