youtube.com/watch?v=1lh0GtFjPcY
youtube.com/watch?v=DnfwokQhw5s
imgur.com/a/oN0lx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm going to marry Jade!

b-but I asked for ice cream...

Was it comedy kino?

ATTENTION!

episode 6 was released earlier in australia. It's gone now but I managed to get it. Download it as fast as you can I don't know when they will delete it:

my.mixtape.moe/sikaoy.webm

>*melancholy jazz tune starts playing*

One of the most poignant Cooper moments in the series run, not just season 3.

Will that Pentagon qt be the next Cooper who gets sent to Twin Peaks?

>a guy can't just discover he likes green tea latte it has to mean something
Sometimes a young girl that got murdered is just a young girl that got murdered, but I know shit from shinola.

What was it about those shoes that had Cooper so interested?

Threadly reminder

2003fags BTFO

judy?

Cooper is drawn to the statue because it reminds him of Harry, right?

Reminder, Naomi Watts can still get these 2 inches.

quick how I do I fill her with babies

That's right.

Oh that's that good shit right there.

he knows he needs his own shoes back to become normal again

Guide to being a Twin Peaks™ try-hard fag or normie:
-Shit on the original show whenever and as much as possible.
-Post nonsensical memes from the series, the more absurd or pathetic the better.
-Post as much and as fast as possible in /tpg/ - Twin Peaks General™, regardless of how asinine or immature your posts are.
-Claim to be familiar with Lynch and try to "BTFO" people by always using such meme phrases like "lynch'd" whenever applicable.
-Always defend the shit characterization and writing of the new season. No exceptions.
-Remember to mention whatever is currently popular among other """fans""" of the show

Old shoes.

1. Get a fade
2. Learn how to Dougie

Christ I hope not. She is a good looking chick but, her acting is laughable, it shows that she is a musician not an actress.

Because he lost his shoes

>guide to being a typical pleb
>wait years after a Lynch release then pretend you always liked it
I will see you again in 25 years.

YREV VERY NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN OLD FRIEND

What was that song anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=1lh0GtFjPcY

Am I the only one who thinks DoppelCoop is going to bite the dust in a few episodes? While a lot of people think Shelly's daughter is going to get murdered by Laura, I have a feeling Bob is going to possess her like he wanted with Laura

based lynch giving us good ass shots this season

>Coop never says things backwards at home...

Where are the nudes?

>That Autist Who Can't Stand /tpg/ but Still Posts in it Subedition
>every single post which hates my reddit general must be one person

I don't post here that often but even I hate these fucking threads. You took a genuinely interesting show and tried to force your Game of Thrones/Dr. Who bullshit on it.

>Jade will never mail you the key to her heart
why even live bros

Tammy doesn't work at the Pentagon, retard

who's the actress?

Daily Twin Peaks threads are a thing to be savored while we have them.

How deep does this rabbit hole go?

Why didn't they just make Hawk the sheriff instead of this retarded Truman shit? Is Lynch racist?

>While a lot of people think Shelly's daughter is going to get murdered by Laura
WHAT?

>it shows that she is a musician
Is she any good?

>tfw Lynch was already trying to tell us something with MD

That clock reads 8:55 you inbred fucking retard.

>INDIAN
What do you think?

He's most likely referring to the guy in the other thread that was complaining about how fast these threads move. I don't mind the threads, fast or not, since the revival is pretty shit. All you really have are these threads and the memes because the thread isn't keeping you entertained.

Lucky Larry, Tower 7, insurance

I'm usually the first to defend Lynch's self indulgent editing, but the last episode had a bit too much fluff for my taste.
>Hawk and Andy in the conference room
Keeping us up to date on characters that are doing exactly what they were doing last time we checked on them
>"Dougie go peepee" joke part 2
We get it. He has to be lead around.

Those are really my only two specific complaints. It's possible once the full structure of the season presents Itself I'll have less of an issue with some of the diversions though.

>since the revival is pretty shit.
Get the fuck out of here.

Oh, mister Jeffries, the HELLOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOO it come out of my ass

>Is Lynch racist?
Of course. Black people were non-existent in S1, then suddenly when he took a step back from the series black people started showing up frequently.

Cooper had a life before Twin Peaks you know. He probably grew up wanted to be a cowboy or a sheriff.

she seems reminiscent of Laura Palmer
the type of style Bob likes

>seen less than a third of the season
>this doesn't make sense!

How do you even operate a computer you retarded fuck?

Or maybe it's "Lucky 7" because it's based in Vegas you idiot

>>"Dougie go peepee" joke part 2
The purpose of that scene is letting us ogle at yet another qt. It was worth it.

I see. I was just trying to point out that I hate these threads and I possibly triggered the autistic OP when I didn't really mean to. Thing is the problem is not exclusive to these generals but Sup Forums as a whole. I guess you can't really do anything about it now, so bitching about it is useless.

>>"Dougie go peepee" joke part 2
>We get it. He has to be lead around.
You don't though. There was more to that scene than just that.

i think she has a nice voice. her music with lynch is good youtube.com/watch?v=DnfwokQhw5s

What if it takes another murder by BOB/related spirits to wake Coop up? He'll probably get something relayed to him by MIKE when it happens.

They were never really a thing to begin with

Mairzy doats And dozy doats
And liddle lamzy divey

Are we getting Lynched?

The statue is literally of David Bowie

SARAH

LAURA

WHERE'S MY AXE

lmao fucking idiot, that guy is obviously a white lodge spirit from 2015 who traveled back in time to keep an eye on Cooper.
I'm sorry to say this but 2003 is definitely real and there is nothing you can do about it

Has Sherilyn Fenn always posted bible quotes on her twitter, or is this a recent thing?

it looks nothing like Bowie
imgur.com/a/oN0lx

A kiddely divey too
Wooden shoe?

H U N G R Y B O Y E

I thought that from the first shot of it, but after showing it right after that mysterious Argentina scene, I'm 100 % positive about it.

Pentagon qt was the one talking to the black Ghostbuster.

Call for help.

no it's not you retard

2003fags?

She had a breakdown a few years ago. Shaved her head bald, and I think she became religious since then.

No, he was drawn to it because it reminded him of his non retard version

OP here. I just thought the guy sounded really asspained by the existance of the general, so I wanted to show him I noticed him and will give him the attention he graves.

Also, the generals are probably never going to leave Sup Forums (or at least in the near future), why bitch and dramatically sigh about them? Just ignore them or make original threads.

>someone posts a halfassed comparison image in the last thread of bowie dressed as a cowboy once
>statue is of david bowie now

How retarded are you?

Is there any way that non-retards/normies can come together and create threads for Twin Peaks discussion that don't involve all these cancerous memes and posts?

I'd suggest everyone who wants to avoid this bullshit to filter /tpg/ and make new threads whenever new episodes come out, but I guess most of you are the retarded normies/redditors that I'm trying to avoid.

Disconcerting.

she miss that bbc Prince gave her decades ago

>70 year old man calling a Native American an Indian means he's literally worse than Hitler

H-Hey, can I have a light?

probably had something to do with the fact that in 2015, she filled for bankruptcy

You're just spoiling us now David.

DON'T STOP

Yea but, he said murdered BY Laura.

Id do it but it seems like too much of an effort for such a little gain. There are very few people posting in these generals as it is.

You can count the blacks in his filmography on one hand

How can a woman that hot not be on permanent easy mode? Is she crazy or something?

Nadine has not changed

>YWN never own a golden shit shovel

Point.

Point.

I think she had a drug problem at some point

No

119/10 bait.
>There was more to the scene
I agree. It established history with Dougie and QT, and showed us that DougieCoop hasn't REALLY improved much over the course of his day, but I still think framing it within a bathroom emergency was lazy. I look forward to user claiming that my one specific criticism is indicative of a lifetime spent on reddit and objective proof of my intellectual bankruptcy.

>get something relayed to him by MIKE when it happens
The Giant will inform him of any murders

And why do you think that is? These threads are absolute cancer. If posters would actually put a little thought into their posts better discussion would be encouraged. The generals could still stay up for faggots like you who want the reddit experience.

>everything that resonates with tardcoop so far is a familiar character trait (coffee, agent, case files)
>cooper's fixation with the statue, which is clearly important because of how much focus it's getting, is something that vague and stupid

It might not be Harry, but it's definitely a connection the viewer knows of.

literally so what

>captcha asks for cars
>I pick the street signs because I've been programmed for picking fucking signs
>it's verified
captcha is retarded, Google's self-driving cars are going to kill everyone I'll have to get a ride from Jade