I'm confused, Sup Forums...

I'm confused, Sup Forums. Are they trying to portray Hydra as more humanitarian and hence it makes more sense that Cap would side with them, or is Marvel just trying to brainwash younger readers? Because I've read Red Skull's speech several times, and every thing he says is factual and reasonable.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/331594-iraqi-refugee-raped-boy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You've posted this thread a bunch of times, Sup Forums. .

It is, which is why the next page shows people who agree with him becoming non-Muslim suicide bombers, because strawmanning is the only argument against what he's saying.

Spencer said he is mostly preying on people's actual fears and shit to get them on his side.

But that's obvious from the context too so I guess you're just memeing.

HAIL HYDRA!

RASHEED

>""""fears""""

When will this meme die?

There's nothing "brave" about willingly doing nothing to prevent foreigners from leeching off your society until your country collapses, and finally looks like the Islamic hellholes they created before.

"Fear" is the inability to say "Enough".

>they take our way of life

You can keep your sister, OP. No other man would want her.

I read a lot of comics but have only actually posted a few times on Sup Forums. Never been to Sup Forums before, m8.

True.

>Never been to Sup Forums before, m8.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Don't sweat it, it's common rethorical figure in the language of post-20's Left. Change the meaning of basic terms to your preference, and you won.

What are you even saying man? People being worried about stuff is natural and healthy. No one suggested otherwise. Assholes like Red Skull will take advantage of that though.

I'm a jew and even I know Red Skull is right.

Think about that for a second. If an actual irl jew is agreeing with a nazi then you KNOW you fucked up as a writer. I even have holocaust refugee relatives that were still alive when I was born, and here I am saying a genocidal nazi knows more about the world than some faggot Marvel writer. That's just bad fucking writing.

Are you from Sup Forums or Sup Forums or something? Are you incapable of basic comprehension? This is classic Skull 101:
>Find a group of people that feels marginalized
>Appeal to their fears, concerns, and paranoia
>Give a rousing speech to inspire them to your cause, make sure they have your support
>Try to appear as legitimate as possible
>Then use them to your own ends

Of course Skull sounds reasonable, he's directly appearing to a particular group of people he wants on his side. Even if he sounds 'right' he's doing it for purely selfish reasons.

>I'm a jew and even I know Red Skull is right.Think about that for a second. If an actual irl jew is agreeing with a nazi then you KNOW you fucked up as a writer. I even have holocaust refugee relatives that were still alive when I was born, and here I am saying a genocidal nazi knows more about the world than some faggot Marvel writer. That's just bad fucking writing.

Life long Democrat voting GOP for the first time this election my whole family is the world is truly upside down.

You're not alone. Shit's insane.

Magneto has such uguu~ cat eyes

Red Skull comes across as a smarter, more eloquent, more insidious Donald Trump.

Every major villain in Spencer Cap does.

To be honest that's not really surprising. I mean, Israel certainly knows the benefits of having a strong border wall, and bringing in massive numbers of people with a historic/cultural basis for hating you and yours seems like a pretty poor survival strategy.

As a literal faggot, I'm in the same boat. I do not want people from places where throwing my kind off roof tops is both encouraged and legal coming here and bringing their backwards bigotry with them, we've got enough to worry about with our own comparatively tame native religious nuts.

By extension, does Trump come off as a dumb Red Skull?

but here he's actually right about little Eric "Hitler" Lenscherr
take your bad bait and shove it up your ass

As has been said everytime this thread is made (which is around 4 times a day):

Red Skull is speaking the truth to inspire people to join him and join HYDRA, under the belief that "if his beliefs are right then his methods must be too."

Red Skull isn't evil for what he's saying. What he's saying is 100% spot-on. He's evil because he's using this rhetoric to turn the disenfranchised into terrorists and suicide bombers.

>does Trump come off as a dumb Red Skull?

I... shit. God damn it, he really does, now that I think about it.

>I want my manipulative villains to be dumb and not make sense.

It's not what he says, it's the fact that its empty "problems" that he uses to justify killing people who have nothing to do with what these people are angry about.

>Israeli are fascists
who would have guessed

Yes, he is right.

Skull isn't stupid, he's a smart man. Just a manipulative one. Skull hasn't be an outright evil super nazi that eats babies for many, many, many years... except for Ultimate Skull I guess but that's neither here nor there.

Skull knows how to manipulate, how to say all the right things, to play on fears and hatred. Of COURSE he's going to sound right, be right, be convincing, he wouldn't be effective otherwise.

Red Skull is actually 100% right

Europeans should've never been allowed into the Americas, they're savages. They raped and murdered the natives. Disrespected their culture after they taught them how to farm and make several medicinal remedies. They forced their religion onto them.

It's ridiculous. Europeans need to leave America.

Last I checked Trump wasn't an omnicidal Nazi at the head of a powerful militarized globalist organization with roots in every single world power.

By Jove, I think you're on to something.

.....yet.

If you're agreeing with the villains 99% of the time and hate the protagonists, do you think your comic has failed? Dead serious question.

Like I said, dumb.

You were under the impression I think he is? I don't like or dislike the guy.

Or ever. Treating Trump as if he's literally the reincarnation of Adolph Hitler is how you whip people into such a frenzy that they feel morally justified in becoming domestic terrorists and violently assaulting/intimidating anyone who supports him.

Treating Trump as if he's a clown/an idiot is how he managed to get as far as he has. It plays directly into his campaign strategy.

Sure, but remember that today's narrative brands you as "evil" by words you say alone. And the dissonance some people feel reading Skull's words is the best proof of it.

>you KNOW you fucked up as a writer

no it means he did his job right as a writer.
its the kind of arguments that actual groups attempt to make to sway people without just being like "fuck these kikes/niggers/fags"

well last time I checked they purchased the land for shiny beads and guns, so fuck off

I assure you I have had no part in the golden nuggets rise to power.

I think the problem (and reason why we keep having these awful threads) is that people are having difficulty disconnecting what Red Skull is saying and what his actual intentions are, and what Spencer likely thinks of people who hold the views Red Skull is using to manipulate people into helping him to achieve his goals.

>earn billions
>likely to become a POTUS
>respected/feared in advance by half the world leaders
>get called dumb by neets on tibetan origami forum

>Or ever
It was more of a jab at the President than Trump.

They are trying to do something shocking to get publicity. And it's working. The issue that comes after this is slated to be one of the best selling comics in history.

The motive was always money.

Good job doing free promotion work for them.

Big 'ol plain dummy dum-dum. Dumb as I ever seen 'em.

Dumb.

>purchased the land
>no proof of transfer of ownership
uh huh

In other words, Spencer is TOO convincing?

So what does that make you, exactly?

Shh. Narrative. Shiny hats on, people.

>backwards bigotry with them
>comparatively tame native religious nuts.
Says the disease spreading degenerate.

He's having a supervillain say things that arne't evil that means hes a bad writer becausl evil people should only say evil things it obvious that hes just a meme-wrtier.

A Jew agrees with a guy who hates minorities. What a fucking revelation.

It's hilarious that people continue to underestimate the intelligence of a man who has demonstrated more ability to inuit and control the flow of public discourse than literally hundreds of professional analysts.

Trump may be many things, but if you think he's dumb, he's got you right where he wants you.

The fact that I am a dumb, and I knows 'em when I sees 'em.

I dunno man he's probably of decent levels of intelligence in many areas and less in others mixed with some weird personality flaws and quirks that along with his circumstance have put him in the really goofy situation we have now.

Or something.

Basically. The thing you have to remember is that people like Spencer consider the evil of what Red Skull is saying here to be self-evident, requiring no further explanation.

You're so cute with your pillow talk, Sup Forums.

>I dunno man he's probably of decent levels of intelligence in many areas and less in others mixed with some weird personality flaws and quirks

So...he's a human being?

Please show me evidence of a single comic where being paranoid about minorities/marginalized groups is a good thing. You're a fucking racist moron. Go back to Sup Forums

Pretty much everything related to Marvel's mutant population.

Ay.

>The thing you have to remember is that people like Spencer consider the evil of what Red Skull is saying here to be self-evident, requiring no further explanation.
Or you're just projecting that belief onto him to justify your outrage and victimization complex.

What do eskimos have to do with Trump?

Read Spencer's Twitter account sometime. I kind of wish I could go back in time and prevent myself from doing so.

Actually, I wish I could go back in time and prevent Twitter from becoming a thing to begin with.

I agree totally, and im liberal. The islamic filth flowing into the west should all be shot, because just like christian vermin, their fanatical beliefs and submission to an unwirthy sex hating violent bastard god makes them less then people. Exterminating them would be akin to exterminating rats. Why do people like these slime so much?

Natives didn't have a country.
gr8 b8, though.

>Read Spencer's Twitter account sometime
Haha fuck no. The only twitter accounts of people comic related worth reading are Hickman, Steranko, and Johns. I'll proceed to pretend every other comic writer/artist/editor's twitter account doesn't exist.

>You're so cute with your pillow talk, Sup Forums.
You're so ridiculous with your deflection, /lgbt/.

>just like christian vermin

Now kiss.

>Islamists are a minority and/or marginalized group
There's 1.6 billion of them.

This shit has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with SHIT WRITING.

Whether you agree or disagree with that point of view, that does not matter. How you argue your point is just as important as what you think.

I know people who I agree with but who argue it in the worst ways.

The problem with modern Marvel is not diversity quotas - it is bad writing, conforming to a new status quo and not trying to be radical.

Hey guys wanna hear a joke? America.

(((You)))

And which European caliphate do you hail from, le good sir

>those hit markers

>I agree totally, and im liberal
Of course you are. Ignoring your pathetic grammar, you're just as much a bigot as those shitbags in power.

Because they're human beings like everyone else. Human beings who are suffering through some really horrible shit and need help. It's basic human decency to help out those in need, regardless of where they're from or what people try to label them as.

Are you saying you're intolerant of his views?

That literally makes you a bigot.

Marvel comics are basically the comic equivalent of clickbait.

lel this again

>Human beings who are suffering through some really horrible shit and need help

I'm assuming you mean the Syrians and not the Pakistanis, Moroccans, Tunisians and assorted strains of Muslim who say "Yes, I'm Syrian" at the border

>YOU MUST BE ____.
>Uh... no... not familiar with ____, sorry.
>YOU'RE CLEARLY OVERCOMPENSATING, WHICH MAKES YOU THE EPITOME OF ______!!!!!

I fucking love summer.

>it's decency to give up legacy of thousand years and turn your country into an asylum for savages

k

This.

I mean, what if it was YOU that was having a sexual emergency?

Wouldn't you want someone to give you an 8 year old boy to rape?

They deserve our help as human beings.

and don't forget half of Africa powering through destroyed Libya into Italy and using the same "refugees welcome" bandwagon

>if you don't support open borders, you're a death-faced nazi!
Liberals will defend this.

Not just dumb, lacking in any real knowledge of what he's talking about. Skull at least bothers to research before he manipulates and loads up the charm and charisma. And hell, Skull even knows when NOT to speak.

...please tell me you're not referencing something that actually happened.

Basically he's doing the same thing all cults and extremists do. You think Hitler started out saying "So we're gonna kill millions of people"? No, he told the Germans there was a threat to their way of life and they had to do something about it. You think ISIS recruits people by telling them "Hey want to behead a bunch of people?" No, they tell them what they want to hear - that there's someone to be afraid of. Usually, there's a grain of truth to it. Then they take your interest in that and lead you down a rabbit hole of logical leaps and false conclusions until you're "redpilled." You think you see truth, but you've only been fed a hint of truth to disguise the taste of lies. It's the same way tumblrinas get lured into fat positivity. They start out hearing "There are minor genetic variations in the ways humans gain weight" and then conclude "Your genetics exert 100% control over your weight no matter what you eat."

That's what the Red Skull is doing. He's baiting them with a hint of truth and leading them down a rabbit hole of extremism. It's indoctrination 101.

>Human beings who are suffering through some really horrible shit and need help. It's basic human decency to help out those in need

So hey, since you're so committed to the cause, would you mind keeping a family or two of muslims in your home? They don't like women being uncovered or drinking alcohol though, before you agree, so you might have to accommodate that. And we're not sure when they'll feel like leaving, so it might be a while. Also don't even THINK of eating pork, or joke about it.

Wait, you're uncomfortable with that? You're sure?

If it were literally any other group but muslims, who have a millenia-long history of abusing... well, basically everyone but in particular women and children, I would empathize.

rt.com/news/331594-iraqi-refugee-raped-boy/

>Austrian police have confirmed that an Iraqi refugee was arrested over the rape of a 10 year-old boy at a swimming pool in Vienna in December. He told police he did it due to a “sexual emergency,” local media reported citing the interrogation record.
>"A complaint was filed over the rape of a 10-year-old boy in the Theresienbad swimming pool. We determined the suspect is a 20-year old man, who lives in Vienna. He was arrested and later sent to the Josephstadt prison," Chief Inspector Roman Hahslinger told the Ruptly video new agency on Saturday.

No, it didn't happen.
He was 10, not 8.
Islamophobes BTFO!

Holy straw man Batman.

It's just that liberals' moral compass is so out of whack, their definition of supervillain is somebody talking sense.

They're like escapees from Bizarro World.

RASHEED

Woah there user, don't be blaming this refugee crisis shit on us Moroccans.

That's why you should read actual comics, you dumb nigger, not just pages you found on the internet.

They clearly show that Red Skull hooks them in with a good story, then gradually pushes them into doing more extreme stuff until they literally become allahu akbar suicide bombers.

Literally everything I typed is true. I don't like it, but it's true. You're thinking of "moderate" muslims, which are basically a myth.

I don't think "strawman" means what you think it means.

>You think ISIS recruits people by telling them "Hey want to behead a bunch of people?"

Yes.

Stop pretending like Muslims are somehow comparable to any other group of people.

Islamic propaganda videos across the planet feature them executing people in various ways, which other Islamists see, and want to be a part of.

It was in another article, but the worst part is that the police KEPT THE RAPIST AND THE BOY IN THE SAME ROOM until the mother of the child arrived.

You're already indoctrinated.