HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE POORFAGS ARE ALL STARVING TO DEATH ONLY THE RICH WILL REMAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE POORFAGS ARE ALL STARVING TO DEATH ONLY THE RICH WILL REMAIN

INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2018 BITCHES, SEE YOU IN THE FIRST WORLD END OF YEAR

>Unable to find work, Koili Devi and her daughter begged for food outside the homes of their richer upper-caste neighbours. But, as she said to me when we met later, “You cannot force anyone to give you food, can you?”

>Santoshi’s health began to slide, and she whimpered all the time, begging for rice. Her stomach ached unbearably, so her mother took her to the vaid. He told her, “There is nothing wrong with your child. All she needs is food.” The child finally died, crying “bhaat, bhaat” (rice, rice), her mother recalled.

>Officials and members of the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party remonstrated that Koili Devi should abandon her claim that her child had died of starvation.

>Officials told her that if she did this, she would be adequately rewarded. When rewards did not work, they threatened that if she persisted, the officials would have to take her child’s body from its grave and cut it up for a post-mortem.

>Chief Minister Raghubar Das announced that Koili Devi had brought a “bad name” to her village by claiming that her child had died of starvation. Taking this cue, the upper-caste residents of her village also reproached her for disgracing the village with her contention. Some went further and said she was bringing shame to the nation. After she resisted every attempt to force her to backtrack, they imposed a boycott on her family. No one will employ them, or sell them anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_politicians_of_Indian_descent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought I was on Sup Forums while reading this.

poo poo pee pee

ey boss, got work? ey boss?

Making the poor starving isn’t going to make them disappear, Rajesh, just look at the birth rates of the poorest and most malnourished shithole countries. The only way to control their numbers in the long term is to improve their quality of life and education so they have fewer children.

>be indian
>get shamed for wanting food

lmao at your life, look at africa ffs

>having children when you have no income

this

Say that stupid shit as much as you want, you're children are gonna be servants of Indians

>improve their quality of life and education
Ain't got time for that

Shall i fetch the toilet paper master?

No, it's not gonna happen. I know a poorfag who looks like an Australian Aboriginal and he has nine kids. There are many such cases. While all the decent and smart people I know have only one or two kids. The birth rate of retarded poorfags is very high.

no it's friday. we dont work on fridays.

We need to get the Brits back to rule us. The fucking dindu Hindoos and Mooslims have fucking ruined this shithole

Honestly don't want India to become a superpower.

All of the Indians I've interacted with are arrogant as fuck despite coming from the biggest filthiest shithole on Earth.

Have you seen the state of UK lately?

Why is humanity globally plagued by this?

Great Britain at its worst is 1000x better than this shit.

I don't know. Why can't poor people just figure out that they should have less kids if they want to live a better life?

Just give me an indian gf and I'll comply

They think one of the kids will actually have to survive and take care of them.
Ends up that most of them survive because the medical and food aid lifesupport that keeps in pouring and the poor just keep on fucking and waiting for more handouts.

Many third-worlders don't know life beyond their meager street-shitting existence, so they don't really care. They just keep on fucking like it makes no difference.

Would letting them all starve be better over the long term?

>Figure out

They don't think, they just feel. And instincts are strong when it comes to fuck. Also, they think they have nothing to lose and maybe will gain a little of respect and attention because of their kids, as if the state should help them and give them money just because, or when their child grows up he/she will maintain them.

Poor people thinks that material belonging is everything, and while certainly you could cover basic necessities, there's no way you going to have a good quality of life.

They may become dirt eaters.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

This might be harsh but would literally not helping the poorest billion or so people solve a lot of problems once they're all fucked within a few decades?

Nature would take care of it but we are getting in between while the problem grows and now they are coming here.

Thinking about this makes me depressed. That future of my nation could be very dark. Most of the productive people will immigrate away from this country and remainders of them will get bred out by poorfags and india will be like current Africa.

I feel bad for this dude.

Someone give him some food or something, man

>arrogant as fuck
that's the first sign of being a worthy superpower. see americans, for example.

Business idea: global population of only 3 billion

Dalit reparations WHEN?

Yes and no. Rome did fall by hands of the barbarians. The poor and under control because of the economical system, if you suddenly stop helping, they will just get out of the game and start doing shit that would cause collateral damage, let's say, hunting and fishing. In long term, you would be dealing with a lot of barbarians who just don't give a fuck about the ecosystem. So it would become a World War Z shit or so, we would lose a ton of species in the process.

Think about it, you would be suddenly invaded and even killed by an horde of barbarians, and among those are the ones who really need to fucking eat, the anarchists or the people who just want to be violent.

If you want a radical solution that guarantees certain control over the people, is sterilizing the newborns (unless you pay for it) and criminals. In the long term, people should become mid class, keeping the rich and poor to a minimum.

Could instead enforce something like only having 3 kids tops?

Sperms won't fertilize just because there's a law against it.

>an INDIAN making fun of how Oz aboriginals look like

muh democracy?

India needs a genocide of the lower castes. It is the only way.

Why not include the upper classes too?

I don't think it's possible at least with the current levels of technology to be a first world country if you have a bigger population than the USA.

America's aid to Egypt in the past couple of years had been condoms and contraceptive pills. It dropped our birth rate for some time desu

I like India

>It dropped our birth rate for some time desu
we have a fertility rate of 2.4. It is about to reach replacement rate of 2.1.

the problem is the existing huge inertia of 1.3 bil people.

It's not the class but caste. The people from lower castes were poor back in the day but due to reservations in government jobs and lower cut-off grades for admission in good colleges, they've become rich along with securing good positions in government companies. The thing is that they remain to be lazy and filthy and incompetent, and are the reason for the ruin of India.

i

>implying thats a bad thing
You could export your ppl around the globe and rule the world :) but I guess you lads already are doing that
I went to UAE and like local arabs were like 15% or some shit. Heck I've been starting to see tons of indians here too everywhere

How to get rid of the 500 million poorest?????????

>but I guess you lads already are doing that
yes.

see, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_politicians_of_Indian_descent

We could just go to war and die, but rest assured the population will decrease.

someone tried this in 70s, but he "burned" his hands in election.

why do 3rd worlders have lowest quality mindset and tend to be cruel in general?
they don't have least morality when that dosen't even mean that they're materialistically superior or successful

Due to the conditions in which they are raised.

Can any Indians confirm the meme that low caste Indians look pure “Dravidian”/“Australoid” and upper caste Indians look mixed with lighter skinned Indo-Europeans (“Aryans”)? It always sounded very Sup Forums-tier to me but in every documentary I’ve seen about India the slum-dwellers looked extremely dark skinned and the well-off Indians looked generally fairer.

This is true, genetic testing proved this. The untouchables even consider themselves the native populace of India

I agree with The lower caste are literal sub-human tier garbage physically as well as mentally.

>It always sounded very Sup Forums-tier to me but in every documentary I’ve seen about India the slum-dwellers looked extremely dark skinned and the well-off Indians looked generally fairer.
yes. it is pol tier.

>look pure “Dravidian”/“Australoid” and upper caste Indians look mixed with lighter skinned Indo-Europeans (“Aryans”)
infact, aryan bullshit itself is retarded beyond any doubt.

Low caste dalit spotted.

>This entire thread
shrekfedora.jpg
cringingpepe.jpg

It's true despite what the poos itt will claim. High caste hindus are actually more related to europeans and iranians genetically than their lower caste brethren.

Aren't you happy enough with a free seat in top college with your shit tier GPA and the government job that your maternal uncle helped you get you fucking SC/ST Ambedkar's dick sucker.

Guess why your ~~shithole~~ cunt will never be able to stop being a shithole

nah he's right, low caste indians are garbage, upper caste indians aren't much different either to be fair, but there is a marginal difference

Let the achmeds invade your country and you'll feel the same way pizza-boy

gib butifel north indian gf

Achmeds literally clean our restrooms and build our houses, what the fuck are you talking about

>Achmeds literally clean our restrooms and build our houses
so long, sayonara.

no shit, "brahmins" in india are just the same thing as lower castes just larping, getting back to my point made earlier

Believing in foreign research instead of the history. You're proving my point faggot.

Chutiye Ghurye is Indian.

KASHMIR BELONGS TO PAKISTAN

MR POO POO PEE PEE ST.

are you saying that Rahul Dravid was a slave?

Look at this undeveloped degenerate who lives in 2000 b.c.
You're the one who's retarded, you should be killed, not anyone else.

Tbqh thats one of the most Indian stories I've ever read.
Illustrates the shitty national characteristics quite well.

Having fucking castes in 2018

>baiting so hard

>implying I'm baiting
This is legit how Indians are.
Stubborn, pretentious liars

>Stubborn, pretentious liars
..and you made that image up based on what?

to be fair rice isn't a good food

>carbs in 2017

It's because of the filthy Indian jews the Baniyas cunts who promote their filthy, inbred relatives into business at the cost of everyone else. Fuck this penny counting, blood sucking, leaches.

Probably why that stupid bitch died

Having been to India three times and knowing many Indians?

Gimme a quick rundown on the different castes, indianons.

>Having been to India three times
what for and where?

there are about 25000 castes in india.

Where did you go to in India? Get to fuck any Indian qts?

>Baniya - Basically Indian Jews, a caste of moneylenders and business owners
>Brahmin- the bald headed fucks who carry out priestly functions but are now the Afrikaners of India
>Shudra - the Pajeets of the Pajeets, do odd jobs and manual labour
>Ksahtriya - used to be the kingly class but now there are a whole bunch of retards calling themselves this

Read Guns, Germs, and Steel
People whose cultures were developed outside of places that snow never needed to develop their societies that much and when it did happen it was forced on them by European colonialism.
Imagine if we went to those undocumented tribes in Brazil's rainforests and built them houses and roads and set up a government for them and just left. They never developed the culture for it and it would be a massive shithole.
The only way to save the world is to send all third worlders to Siberia and come back 1000 years and they will have developed a culture that isnt shit

FTFW, when all the ancient civilizations were near tropic of cancer and not arctic.

and they are shit compared to modern standards

wtf

also

western civilization is built over carcases of colonialism and slavery.

I know you are baiting but on a serious note, the upper caste who have good education just leave the country, and those who dont just aqcuire higher positions by nepotism and stay lazy retards and block and halt any new projects generally. Lower caste generally only have lower positions.
Im talking about the backward areas in the country, of course this doesnt happen in areas like South Delhi or Bengaluru.

indian civilization is built over designated shitting streets of poo

does this somehow change what i said?

>what for and where?
Visiting friends in Delhi
>fuck indian qts
Yes

Reminder that all ancient civilizations amounted to was building large stone buildings.

You're an idiot. Culture and progress are cumulative.
Civilization itself was born in the fertile crescent.

They're still the greatest civilisation though, even if it's built on top of the backs of other people. That's why everybody and their cousin wants to go to Europe or America, because it's just objectively better than most other places. Yes it's built through slavery, but look at Europe and compare it to India; which one would you rather live in? Be honest.