What's the best comic sex scene you've ever seen?

What's the best comic sex scene you've ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

www80.zippyshare.com/v/ZemA2SLE/file.html
www50.zippyshare.com/v/qopazoEn/file.html
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=rapefish
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck Auntie Mo!

Because it wasn't included to only make little boys' weewees tingle like , but to expand the mystery.

You know, for being "raped", he came awfully fast

pls no

fearjaculation

What? She doesn't have blonde hair?

>The scene that ruined doctor light
>Good
For that matter the fucks the difrence between that and there both somebody getting raped why do you say one is titalation and one is story

Female rapings are hot. But the Doctor Light one was too.

That's because he has a hair trigger in general
He's usualy far worse

The threesome from Slut Girl #2.

Post a pic or a link.

>BOTH LINKS ARE THE SAME THING

[ISUTOSHI] Slut Girl Collection (Complete)[English][Official][EROS-COMICS][Compilation].cbz
www80.zippyshare.com/v/ZemA2SLE/file.html
www50.zippyshare.com/v/qopazoEn/file.html

That was really good, but my pick is Sayoko's sex scene in the black dress from the last issue, even if it has that dumb Monica Lewinsky one-liner.

It's a wig - she thought that it would help hide her identity as she's not wearing a mask.

She-Hulk and Juggernaut? When did this happen?

Let's not bring this up....

Austen Xmen.

... oh, ah... thanks.

It's a super controversial scene that the writers themselves are divided to hell and back on

I dunno, it's a bit out of character for Shulkie.
Despite her being quite fond of sex, she does pick and choose with some modicum of taste.

Juggernaut on the other hand would probably jump at any chance he'd get to screw the superhero women.

Pretty much if Lex Luthor mind jacked Lois Lane and then fucked Superman

Irredeemable was dumb as rocks but this scene played out with such dark humor it was one of the highlights of the book

If you're posting a superhero comic, you're already wrong.

I'm not even into the whole lesbians meme, but this is hotter than anything ITT so far

Small Favors orgy beats that

Was it rape?

80's/90's Peter and MJ.
Just pick one, almost all are good.

Gay men can't rape straight men. Rape implies a position of power being used to dominate those less powerful than you.

All men are bi.

this one is haunting.

Juggernaut was doing the whole redemption thing during Austen's run. And he's been shown to be a pretty cool guy sometimes.

No doubt, but there's too much bad history - however redeemed he has become, she'd probably just stay colleagues/acquaintances.
But hey, the writer decides.

Rape being power plus desire also means it's impossible for a brown man to rape a white woman. It's just reparations for inherited crimes.

Yes. Most definitely

Fuck off

Incorrect. Superhuman stamina and physiology. When he loses his powers for a while he Bitches about his decline in sexual prowess, and it's heavily implied he didn't last as long as he normally does. If anything he came faster cause he was getting milked by a superhuman pussy, something he had never experienced. Also, while it doesn't take many panels, there is no way for us to judge how long that lasted as far as actual time wise. We aren't given a frame of reference.so we don't really know for sure that ended quickly.

rape is not a sex scene you retard. Rape is a rape scene.

and fuck you for thinking that scene was good or necessary in any way.

>forced sexual intercourse is not sexual intercourse

Sorry rape is sex. In fact if it's not sex it can't be rape. That's called molestation or harassment depending. Or moving the goalposts.

sexual intercorse and sex have jack all to do with rape outside of the physical action and you know it. Rape is rape and sex is sex. Rape scenes have no place in a thread about sex.

And frankly, I don't think there has ever been a justifiable reason to have a rape scene in any form of entertainment but that is just my two cents.

Rape is sex, but not all sex is rape. All thumbs are fingers but not all fingers are thumbs.

I'm going to use this image on /his/.

It wasn't actually she hulk but a woman from another dimension posing as she hulk as part of an interdimensional vacation package where you can be your fav hero.
Seriously they retconned that to not be she hulk in an issue of she hulk by having her confront the imposter in court.
The whole 'she hulk slept with juggernaut' was even a running gag in the shulk ongoing at the time

>it's not sex if the motivation isn't sex
You heard it here folks: prostitutes can still be virigns.

....seriously?

>rape is not a sex scene you retard. Rape is a rape scene
A rape scene is still a type of sex scene
>and fuck you for thinking that scene was good or necessary in any way.
Your right about this though fuck that scene worst rape I have ever seen in a comic book it was pointless and screwed with doctor lights character massivly

Dan Slott was deeply upset about it. Peter David trolled him later.

>And frankly, I don't think there has ever been a justifiable reason to have a rape scene in any form of entertainment but that is just my two cents.
Wait your not being pedantic your just being a social justice warrior

Now I feel stupid for trying to have a reasoned debate with you about words.

some doujin

Wait so is this just some great big argument over this one plot point is it going to get retconed back and forth for years

Computer...

As for good rape scenes in the comics
>Constantine gets raped by swamp thing and his girlfriend
>Gabriel rapes mary

Which one?

You should all feel bad it took this long for someone to post this page

Based steranko.

Art is great but this one tries too hard to be stylish

Yes

It's from the 60s back when the Comics Code Authority was extremely strict, it had to be that abstract to get published.

>no norman and gwen posted yet
you are getting slow Sup Forums

Female aureloas? In my comics?

But that was retarded this is meant to be a thread for good scenes

Back in the 80s DC and Marvel had a few "suggested for mature readers" comics. There was aureola action in a She-Hulk GN, Madame Xanadu almost went full frontal in Spectre, and so on.

>you're the best at what you do

Why is Cain so big naked? He was a regular sized dude until he got possessed by the crimson bands of Cyttorak. You'd think without them.

For that matter he shouldn't even be able to take them off.

That was pretty good but I till preferred the constantine one

She has to live the rest of her life knowing she gave a handy to a freaky fish guy.

God damn sex potatoes. I almost forgot this.

Wait, She Hulk aureolas were in a comic? Why didn't I know about this?

jesus what

Thankfully her life is short after that

it's just some dark green circles user

Yes, but they're on a boob. She Hulk's boob.

Not this one

Generous Bosom 1 has the all time greatest sex scene in comics. It's just as awkward and cringe inducing as sex between two strangers gets. And it keeps going and going for pages on end.

This is the only sample of it I could find online but it's also got a guy pushing rope later on which is so hilarious.

Guts and Caska, but that's not co

this

Dang birds. I just washed this car, too!

So what's the general public opinion or is it pretty split?

Split, although everyone agrees it was dumb of the writers to argue like they did about it.

im gonna need some sauce for this, Google is not my friend right now.

BASED PAD

Nigga Steranko brought surrealism into comics. Stylish worked.

>your just being a social justice warrior
>Reasoned debate

fish guy is a Deep One (as in the old and deep fuckers) actually knocks her up with a Cthulhu baby.

Sup Forums named him Rapefish and drawfags drew him - the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=rapefish