REALLY works the noggin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d-C25RXTIhk
youtube.com/watch?v=D10mHOqSfd8&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=5B_idqiEoUE
youtube.com/watch?v=EM6wLk2wLFs
youtu.be/fXqQ4YUXdwU
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
nytimes.com/2001/08/18/nyregion/balcony-scene-unseen-atop-world-episode-trade-center-assumes-mythic-qualities.html
rense.com/general87/14_1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=mDLFm-DRPQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the more likely explanation is he realized you gotta be a real paint-chip connoisseur to believe either of those conspiracies could possibly be true

Joe has never been a flat earther nor a moonlanding denier

He never once said the earth was flat. Why even lie?

Everybody has looked into the moon landing conspiracies, he just bought too far into it and now realises what a dick he was.

Try harder OP, and lying will get you nowhere.

But dude. Tower 7? I mean really? It looks like controlled demolition that's all I'm saying. If you've ever got on YouTube and watched a sports arena demolished.... Dude it looks like a controlled demolition.

We all love you Eddie, but you need to calm down

hmmmm
youtu.be/d-C25RXTIhk

Some brave soul has to fuel a plane at the edge of the disc and go into the mysterious beyond.

Where are our Franklins and Parrys these days? Where is this generations spirit of adventure!

What I never got from "le inside job" is why Building 7? Ok, so they rigged that one to explode even though it wasn't hit with anything
But why?
Weren't the two towers enough?
Would it have made a difference to make people hate Muslims and invade Iraq/Afghanistan?

it was supposed to be hit but that plane was taken down

93 was meant for DC though

Edgy Brah, my son, stop shiting on your friends on fucking internet forums

youtube.com/watch?v=D10mHOqSfd8&t=10s

Where were you when Alex Jones proved to Joe Rogan that Satan was controlling the pedophiles and the elite to create AI and enslave the human race.

There were supposedly state secrets about finances in that building. Building explodes, documents go bye bye and no one asks about the hidden budget.

Tower 7 was on fire for hours before it collapsed. There's even footage of it being hit by falling debris that took the front of the building off.

None of the towers were a controlled demolition. Stop being retarded. The only mystery is who paid the hijackers and how much the US government knew.

>The only mystery is who paid the hijackers
Saudi Arabia
This isn't a mystery

> how much the US government knew.
Enough to know that people were planning things but not enough to stop it.

Alex Jones is a retard who got all of his pizzagate shit from /x/, Sup Forums and facebook. Joe even brought up the facebook post that Alex was saying was his "CIA source" which said Podesta was being investigated, at which point Alex Jones went red and looked away from the screen.

If you believe ANYTHING Alex says you're an absolute imbecile.

Agreed, although there are questions that need to be answered.

-why did the government allow the Bin Laden family to fly out of the country hours later when all aircraft were grounded that day?
-how did Atta's passport get found the day after when the entire scene was carnage and reduced to dust?
-why won't the government release the footage of the plane hitting the pentagon?

There are more, I just can't remember. It's been 16 years.

Earth is almost definitly flat

he's not a retard, he's an entertainer

>the most current GOAT episode didn't get talked about on Sup Forums
Why?

youtube.com/watch?v=5B_idqiEoUE

He never said the earth was flat. Not even once. Not even as a joke.

>can't even spell definitely
>expects people to take his dumb post seriously

>Posts cryptic and arcane illustrations to prove the earth is flat
The evidence is overwhelming

Why dont round earthers ever provide evidence? all they do is call flat earthers retards

im not on any side but round earthers get very angry over this issue

How come other planets are round?

>im not on any side
>but
>round earthers
Seriously, if you're not on the "round earthers" side then you're a fucking moron and you should do yourself, and the rest of the world, a favour and end your life

you can be skeptical of both the official theory and the conspiracy theorg

Thoughts on Steven Christ?
youtube.com/watch?v=EM6wLk2wLFs

Malice is a faggot

Gravity.

Don't try and prove to these idiots that the earth is a sphere dude. You can't argue with an idiot. They'll just shitpost videos from youtube and dismiss any scientific proof as "Nasa lies". They're literally retards. Just laugh at them and feel sorry for them.

>official theory
Jesus wept. What a fucking imbecile.

Why are you so angry? You are talking out of your ass just as much as they are. You dont know the truth either

>gravity

You dont even understand gravity retard

>he thinks science is binary

everything is a theory

>brings up Trump out of nowhere in new podcast with the jew
>the jew is dismissive talking about it
>Joe refers to Trump as "the guy that's our president" for the rest of the interview

Fuck's sake. Also can't have a conservation with a jew without him mentioning the holocaust or Hitler.

spherecucks getting BTFO ITT

>the sheer amount of well poisoning disinfo going on in this thread

i believe the earth is a fucking square

Please don't try and debate science with me, I'll blow you the fuck out. I've studied Physics since you were sucking on your moms tit. And fyi, it's not an "official" theory, it's not even a "theory" at all, it's a basic FACT. You can prove it using 2 twigs and the Sun.

I'm not even going to offer proof because I don't debate with idiots.

Please don't try and debate science with me, I'll blow you the fuck out. I've studied Physics since you were sucking on your moms tit. And fyi, it's not an "official" theory, it's not even a "theory" at all, it's a basic FACT. You can prove it using 2 twigs and the Sun.

I'm not even going to offer proof because I don't debate with idiots.

If the sun was smaller and closer the shadows would be the same on a flat earth

Don't just "believe", never believe anything bro. That's what bible-fags do. You can prove 100% to yourself that the Earth is a sphere which orbits the Sun with basic experiments.

He was actually a moon landing denier (up until the late 90s early 00s).. Never a flat Earther though that's correct.

how badass is edgy brah when he knows that rogan was threatened by the cia and yet he still won't submit to (((their))) lies.

Why don't you like Jewish people user?

joe understands something about human interraction, but knows nothing about anything else. his ideas are honestly super stupid and not thought out at all.

>It's a Callen calls conspiracy theorists anti-semites episode

Sick of this fucking jew

Callen has never worked a real job, has had his rich banker father support him, and thinks reading the newest new york times book makes him an expert on the subject.

it's a fucking square all right, look into it bro

Joe gets visibly nervous every time Eddie Bravo starts talking about conspiracy theories these days

youtu.be/fXqQ4YUXdwU

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

He spent about 90% of that one Neil DgT podcast repeating Mooner shit and asking Tyson to explain it

kek I saw that, he was sweating like a bitch.

I think he warned Eddie to stfu after the last ep because he was making himself look stupid.

tyson did a shit job, too. it made me more suspicious than ever that the moon landings were fake as fuck.

Wrong. Black science man's first appearance was all about convincing him that it actually happened. Now Rogan says it probably happened, but all the footage was faked because it was lost on the way back to earth.

what the fuck callen

>DUDE WEED

I miss these kind of Rogan threads, and the "jamie pull that shit up" ops. the alex jones episode killed those types of op

>Olive Garden and buttholes

This. Wiring 3 towers up for demolition with no one who works there noticing is retarded and literally impossible. How much the government, either as a whole or a splinter group, or private sector groups had to do with it can be debated back and forth.

What's this supposed to be? You've just dumped 2 images with no context whatsoever. That could be any building in the world.

nytimes.com/2001/08/18/nyregion/balcony-scene-unseen-atop-world-episode-trade-center-assumes-mythic-qualities.html

rense.com/general87/14_1.htm

>guy throws a jab that barely grazes his opponent
>Callen: "OOOOOOOOH WHAT A FUCKING FIGHT MAN HOLY FUUUUCK WHAT A FIGHT!"

I'm starting to feel bad for Callen. Joe calls him out on everything he says and makes fun of his MMA knowledge, even though the poor guy is trying to get into MMA.

I know they're all pals just having bantz but Callen gets the most stick imo. Callen used to talk more, now it's like he's scared to speak.

Meanwhile, Shaub gets his ass kissed by Joe whenever he opens his mouth.

>he's scared to speak

he should be with the amount of shit that pours out of his mouth

schaub just agrees with everything joe says, and keeps really quiet otherwise. he is kinda calculated.

Yeah but c'mon, he's no worse than Eddie. At least he tries to say something clever,

I'm starting to feel bad for the guy kek

This The majority of things that this pseudo intellectual says can be dispelled with a simple google search.

Newfag idiot, Joe Rogan denied the moon landing for years. Here he is debating it on the radio with penn jillette and an astronomer like ten years ago

youtube.com/watch?v=mDLFm-DRPQg

Fuck Callen he never says anything funny or of worth

Redban tier

>mfw PhD student in maths
>mfw have literal proof that the earth is flat
>mfw it's WAY too risky to publish it anywhere
>I'm even posting this from behind several proxies
>I'm not even memeing

Thats what I said, you fucking moron.

Rogan still believed it was fake up until black science man's first appearance. That was when he stopped harping on it so much and eventually said it actually happened.

Housed secret service, dod, cia etc. So they probably believe..

False flag, new office and extra funding, all in a days work.

is your advisor the scientist that proved with magnets that gay marriage is wrong?

He probably still does deny it he just doesn't want to look like an idiot to all his new scientist friends

kek

What is your proof then. You can post it here.
Anonymously.

>flat earthers aren't just a meme

Maybe muslims are right, you guys need truck to the face.

Yeah true, I just feel sorry for him because Joe is relentlessly putting him down now in every fight companion. In the last one he was saying... "I bet if you took your shirt off it would look disgusting" to Callen for no reason whatsoever.

STOP PICKING ON HIM JOE REEEEE!

Why would you pay a man to kill himself?

Earth is a fucking giant Gundam, you cannot prove me wrong,

the Earth is hollow.

>mfw PhD student in maths
>mfw have literal proof that the earth is flat
Literally a lie. I'm not even halfway through a Physics degree and I can prove that the Earth is a sphere with basic logic.

Nobody with half a brain will believe you, so you've basically just posted that for the idiots who probably already believe that the Earth is flat prior to your shitpost.

Try harder next time, and leave out the bit about being a PhD student.

the earth is mostly water and all the land is floating. once you swim out far enough you can go down and swim under it. the earth's core is made from a type of hard water that spins

I have a master's in feminist dance theory and can prove the moon is made of cheese, senpai.

>dipshit doesn't know what theory means

I DONT KNOW SHIT

IM JUST SAYING

WHAT IF

LOOK INTO IT

wtf kek is this a real thing

look it up

Everyone that isn't an epistemological nihilist takes something on faith.

>master's

I don't think NASA has ever actually taken a picture of Earth but I dont think Earth is flat

True.
>epistemological
woah dude, nice word.

You must be new hear, Joe

Pays out to his family who was living in poverty or worse