Why is he driving an American car? Isn't he rich?

Why is he driving an American car? Isn't he rich?

Why is he driving an American car when he hates America?

Real men drive pickups, which makes it even more strange for Shia to be driving one.

More of a man than you'll even be, bitchboi

Where is that dumb flag now

Shia knows that if you don't drive a truck you must be a cuck

Such a bad boy in designer combat boots and skinny jeans!

I'm not usually a violent person, but I think I would actually take pleasure in bashing Shia's face to a pulp. Maybe it's because he's so comfortable with being violent towards so many people.

>More of a man than you'll even be
>5′ 9″
kekikekettity

He probably got it free from gmc on transformers

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

what's with the dude on the left about to tip over?

>I'm not a violent person
>But I'd love to bash his head in
>Because he's a violent person
You just don't like him because he staunchly opposes your political views you fucking hypocrite

It's probably because you're a Sup Forumstard that's still upset about the public unveiling of Sup Forums's retardation that he orchestrated against you

paparazzi

>le muh Sup Forums bogeyman

No.

>this desperate damage control
lmao everybody saw the hwndu footage
everybody knows now that Sup Forumstards are just a bunch of scrawny brown fedora tipping manlets

LMAO Sup Forums HAHAHAH LOL ROFL

is he going to continue HWNDU?

>Americans
>white
isn't just a meme m8

interesting how anons who insist Sup Forums is a "bogeyman" always rush to its defense
hmmm

I'm the guy you were originally responding to and I don't browse Sup Forums. Try a different button, retard.

Hey man I'm not some high end celeb I'm a regular guy just like you. See my tats? My cigarette? My 12 dollar watch? Hop in Chevy and let's go dirt ridin.

>nike
>designer
damn broke niggas up in here

>being an unironic faux-tough guy keyboard warrior to impress anonymous people on a Polynesian music fansite

Wew lad

Hello, r*dditor. Staying for the summer, are we?

I want Sup Forums to leave.

Not me, friend.

that's what you did, faggot
are you retarded?

I'm not a tough guy and I wasn't trying to impress anyone.

Then why were you acting like one?

Where is he now?

Why are you defending him?

Defending who?

Was I?

>post a non-progressive opinion

/POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL/

>if you're tired of hearing about jewish conspiracies you're a progressive
you have the mind of a child

tell me about shia

why does he LARP as a war veteran?

>implying there's anything more dope than a lifted v8 truck

And I'm not even American

I only ever see insecure red neck jocks driving pick ups. You can just tell they have the tiniest dicks by how huge the tires are.

>somehow it's the evil "racist Nazis" of Sup Forums who got btfo when it was revealed most of them are just normal people of all races that are sick of the left's shit

LOL
If Sup Forums is just normal normal having an good time, why are they bad? Because the brown people that post there won't join your Hate Whitey Marxist parade of unironic racism?

He's a broken veteran of the Meme War.

Not true. I'm 7" and I like trucks.

He carries way too much shit around. If he was serious about not being a normie shit he could get by with a regular pack. The suitcase is just too much shit.

And you have a real girlfriend that lives in Canada, right?

Nobody makes better trucks than America tho

Yes

>7"
>big

>le projecting my tiny penis meme

>uses his oversized truck for driving back and forth from a shitty job that requires no work from the truck
>not overcompensating
If you have a big pick up and you're not using it to haul shit on a regular basis, you could save a lot of money by getting a megaphone and shouting your dick size instead.

without the face hair he's still good-looking. i would tie him up, shave his face and fuck him haaaaaaaardnnnggghhhhhh.

Na

>he thinks people with big dicks drive a prius

literal delusion.

>Being upset that Shia put subhuman pol babies in their place
kek fuckin faggot

probably the blandest post on this website atm

Am I?

SFB's are real combat boots nerd.

People who don't have tiny dicks drive whatever the fuck they want because they don't have to compensate for something.

>combat boots
>skinny jeans

literally what did he mean by this?

Wouldn't guys with small dicks drive smaller cars because they don't want people to think that they're compensating for their small dicks? All this pseudo psychology is so confusing.

That's not how the law works, fool.

I met Shia at the HWNDU thing

>dick sucker posts predictable post

>HWNDU

wat dat

>tiny dick user deflects accusation in hopes no one knows how microscopic his dick is
Keep driving that truck.

do you seriously apply the logic of a joke to your real life decisions? you're the type of nigger that sees the "virgin walk" ms paint pic and starts doing the absolute contrary of it IRL.

And you takes posts on Sup Forums seriously. Who's more foolish?

edgelord compensator 5000

Me on the left.

and what if people with tiny dicks often want to drive a fucking pickup truck because you can haul shit in it or they just want a truck

and what about people with tiny dicks driving smart cars? i'm sure there's gotta be some of them, there just aren't enough pickup trucks out there to accomodate all the tiny dicks out there

it just doesn't add up, your math is fucky nigger

Not all baby dicks drive oversized pick up trucks, but all drivers of oversized pick up trucks have tiny dicks. How's that for math, dicklet?

I don't drive, I take the bus.

Is my cock enormous, or is it in an ethereal state waiting to take form the moment I buy my first vehicle?

If I borrow a car for the day, does it transform relative to the size or quality of the vehicle for the day? Is it only while operating the vehicle? Or do I have my penis for the full day?

I can't wait for Holes 2 this summer I heard Zero's gonna be back.

Hey retard. Read this. There's your answer.

If this is a bit you're awful at it, so you're a retard either way. Kill yourself.

>F-150
>Big truck

literally a standard 80's-90's pickup

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

>More of a man than you'll even be,
>jew manlet

pick one

Guy is an American Patriot. A hypocritical patriot, that thinks he's enlightened from his self-elevating concept of self-righteousness.

Guy is deluded, and would not be surprised if his life ended in a murder/suicide carried out by nutso himself.

remember when they divided themselves

that was awesome

At least HE didn't divide them...

I miss that dumb fuckin stream so much. Truly Shia's magnum opus.

I fart money and drive a 2007 Honda Element. I love the way it looks.

>driving a truck
Disgusting. Trucks are for people who do shit that warrants a truck, not for faggots to feel more manly

I live in Western Montana and I still see those guys. Asshats that drive around when there's never anything in their bed. All hat, no cattle as they say here.

Worse than them are women in trucks. Everybody fucking knows that your hobbies include social media and attention whoring, driving a truck does not make you a cowgirl. They also exclusively drive stock and automatics, and princessfy their truck.

Bro in America full tank is like 5$ or something absolutely insane, why the fuck would you not drive a massive truck that you load full of shit incase you need

>5'9

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Most posers who drive trucks usually don't haul anything. You see it all across America. You can look in so many trucks and the bed looks like it hasn't even left the show room they bought it out of. They drive it as a fashion statement because they can't afford luxury or semi-luxury cars so they hide behind the "oh i love me my truck. yeah I do so much cool shit in it yours can't do"

Where I live it's Jeeps. They always claim they love to go mudding and off roading, but their idea of it is to drive on a designated dirt path right off the main road. I even had a friend that would throw mud on his jeep and drive around town with it for days just so he can show everybody how much of a mudder he is

I'm guessing you're younger than me.

I get why dads put their daughters in huge vehicles. Trouble is, they're typically not physically large enough to control them.