imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg
>CLINTON CASH FULL MOVIE
youtu.be/td2pyyCau30

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy
inquisitr.com/3361934/president-hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-professor-picks-winner-with-87-percent-certainty/
wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-underdog-1469831048
twitter.com/inesdlc
cnn.com/2016/07/31/politics/donald-trump-russia-ukraine-crimea-putin/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=orkV8hj44Dk
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/20/hillary-clinton-state-department-approved-us-weapo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for Mike "Cupcake Man" Pence
Our VP

What was this about?

anyone have that meme where the shills have a meeting on how to stump trump?

Revenge will be Swift.

The Consequences Absolute.

This Fall.

CRUZ.

WILL.

DIE!

Sad, dark loneliness, exceed solitude

Earthlings slaves of the hybrid Illuminati

The disunity will destroy everything

Disunity prevents us from seeing

The earthlings suffocate
The moon smiles

The flamboyants roots of eternal sun be manisfest

The roots of our spirits are connected to the absolute vaccum

Learn to know himself
Cruelty of man, cruelty of absolute vaccum
Hypocritical world

The manipulation separates us from the universe
Ignorance, the Earth belongs to everyone
The world is wrong
Error, black Moon, black Moon, ancestral black Moon
Lie, fear

Malevolence on the creatures of this planet
The univers bleeds since a long time
The univers bleeds a lot
We bleed a lot

Evil brother Trump
Related to us constantly
Related to us constantly
Infernal wedding

Let us fight to transform himself.

Pls give name of qt3.14 reporter

I hope Don Jr runs for prez after his dad

REMINDER THAT TRUMP WENT FUCKING NUCLEAR YESTERDAY

KEEP TALKING ABOUT THESE

PUT THEM IN THE OP

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-the-russia

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-regime-change

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-isis

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-pathelogical-liar

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-part-of-the-washington-d.c.-rigged-system

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-human-rights-abuser

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-want-to-sell-out-american-workers

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-ubs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-in-favor-of-longer-wait-lines-for-vets

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-in-favor-of-open-borders

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-a-lobbyist

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-india

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-youre-goldman-sachs

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-you-are-fine-with-classified-material-being-open-to-fore

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/hillarys-with-usif-your-fine-with-big-money-influencing-policy

I wish I knew.

>Revenge will be Swift's

do people actually read his website?
i dont think people actually read any of this other than people who already are voting trump

So much for that "Trump is a Hillary plant" narrative.

Thank you for Correcting The Record in order to help Hillary Break Barriers©

Too bad not even one vote will be swayed. :^) Or do you see media talking about these?

Can someone tell me what Hillary clintons role in benghazi was exactly? What did she lie about? How was it her fault that people died? Or if you have a video I can watch or something, I'd appreciate it.

WHY THE FUCK IS TRUMP STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS MUSLIM COCKSUCKER REEEEEEEEEEE

WHERE THE FUCK IS PAUL MANAFORT???

MY FATHER CAME HERE FROM CUBA, WITH A FEW DOLLARS TUCKED INTO HIS UNDERWEAR, HE WASHED DISHES FOR 2$ AN HOUR AND WORKED HIS WAY UP, GOD BLESS AMERICA

The guys at the embassy spent thirteen hours begging for help from the state department. Help never came.

WAIT FOR THE LAST THREAD TO FINISH YOU DUMB NIGGER

No they're pretty much being ignored

We need to do our part and spread them on social medias.

>DNC: Bring up Man and his Obviously Muslim Wife that doesn't say a word. Man says such lines as; My son sacrificed his life for this country, Donald Trump hasn't sacrificed anything, Under Trump's proposed ban my son wouldn't have been allowed in the military, Trump is a horrible bigot, etc.

>Trump during interview on following Sunday says: I have sacrificed for this country (doesn't explain though which drives autists mad), and was Khan's wife allowed to speak? (Drives Islamists cucks and feminists mad).

>Trump again dominates the airwaves for 4-5 days and nobody even notices Hillary doing a bus tour in PA and OH and her being so unwell that she is already starting to cancel battleground appearances for 'reasons'.

>you will never share a deep passionate night of sex with Hillary after sacrificing a chicken to Moloch together
Why even live?

Shut the fuck up moron

Trumps hanging himself.
It's the only way for Hillary to win.
And trump walked into the trap.

she kept taking away security and cutting budget for them as the area became more and more radicalized, and everyone knew it. when the inevadable happened, hillary ignored the men left in the embassy, a sacrifice in the name of pilitical correctness. Later, she lied that the reason it happened weren't her policies but some stupid youtube video

#
I'm a vet and this have unassailable moral authority in all vet issues. Khan died because he was a fucking idiot who broke SOP and got his dumbass blown up for no good fucking reason, his bronze star was a diversity award

GLOVES

ARE

OFF

I really don't see this as 4d chess. What independents will this convince?

How exactly did he die?

H I L L A R Y P L A N T
I
L
L
A
R
Y

P
L
A
N
T

Somehow they think by continuing their unending attacks on Trump through the media over anything and everything he says, they will be able to paint Hillary as the underdog.

The only folks who will see these are already here, I'm afraid. Faceberg, Twatter, Jewgle... hell, everything is heavily censored. And the DNC = MSM. We need to find better means to spread the truth. But how?

Benghazi was an arms smuggling depot, through which Qadaffi's supplies of anti-aircraft ordnance and small arms were exported in violation of international law to Salafist jihadis within Syria to support the war against Assad. Chris Stephens was aware of this at some level and requested security for the embassy there due to the increased level of materiel being stored and transferred there; his requests were rejected, and on the anniversary of 9/11 when he and his staff were attacked, in order to prevent it from becoming public knowledge, he was left to die so that the State Department's illegal activity, specifically what drew so many jihadis to that area, would remain a secret.

He died so she could make money toppling Syria and handing it to Sunni totalitarians.

What's funny, you hold a mirror up to Shawn "Talcum X" King there and he's still white

Those who will eventually get woke. This all exposess the dishonest media. Independents are independents for a reason.

STATISTICAL FORMULA SUGGESTS AN 87 % CHANCE THAT THE DONALD TRUMP WILL WIN PRESIDENCY

A statistical formula developed by a Stony Brook University professor named Dr. Helmut Norpoth is suggesting that Donald Trump has an 87 percent chance of winning the presidency.

Norpoth says that the formula has predicted the popular vote winner of presidential elections dating back many years except for the JFK-Nixon race of 1960.

I would agree with the analysis. Trump has enormous enthusiasm on his side. Hillary Clinton has no enthusiasm on her side. The Democrat base hates her and this idea that she has unified the party is pure fantasy. These polls that show Hillary winning the race are ridiculous. I don’t believe any of them.

inquisitr.com/3361934/president-hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-professor-picks-winner-with-87-percent-certainty/

They're not even being subtle about it.

wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-underdog-1469831048

I dont understand this idea of making him out to be a hero(muh 10 steps), it's not like he leapt on a bomb to save his comrades or took on 100 men by himself, or carried men to safety under gunfire

All he did, was approach a suspicious vehicle that enetered the base and got blown the fuck up, it sucks to die, but its heroic

Right on man! He shouldn't defend himself, he should go into hiding and refuse to talk about the issue.

He approached a car on a suicide run speeding at a checkpoint.

I was just about to reply saying it was an arms deal but this summed it up way better.

How are you feeling today, /tg/?
I'm real comfy in the middle of the Alps, no sandnigs or regular nigs here, must be the first time in my life.

twitter.com/inesdlc

but its not heroic*, woops

comfy but annoyed

>“Captain Khan told his troops to get back, but he went forward. He took 10 steps toward the car,” said Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in a video introducing Khan’s father, Khizr Khan’s, convention speech. The car exploded, killing Humayun Khan, but the rest of the troops were saved because he stepped forward, said Clinton.

HEY CORRECT THE RECORD SHILLS, WHY DO YOU ALL ACCEPT WORK FOR BLOOD MONEY?

YOU ARE SHILLING FOR A CANDIDATE THAT HAS LED TO THE DEATHS OF THOUSANDS IN THE MIDDLE EAST

HOW CAN YOU ALL LIVE WITH YOUR SELVES?

Its the way Trump works though. Fuck up every time he is scandal free

"Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets." -Donald Trump Jr.

Watch the video:
cnn.com/2016/07/31/politics/donald-trump-russia-ukraine-crimea-putin/index.html

literally a Putin plant

If he was a Marine he would have been posthumously court martial'ed.

Thank you. And these faggots need to shut the fuck up about Trump walking into a trap. They smear him with pure BS propaganda no matter what and it will only increase.

...so he was an idiot who broke away from his squad and walked onto a car that rigged with explosives?

Wtf was he doing?

THEY FUCKING POLLED ABOUT HARAMBE FOR PRESIDENT

that's not necessarily a 'hillary plant' or shill

i love Donald Trump and will shill for him for free for as long as it takes- but as much as i love him i wish that he would shut up sometimes.

just like watching any of my aggressive alpha friends deal with the world- sometimes they get themselves into trouble

WE ARE REACHING PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT IMPOSSIBLE LEVELS OF SHILLING

Why the fuck does he keep shooting himself in the foot?

Russia and emails now this fucking Muslim. Both were obvious bait. Talk about your anti-Clinton dossier. Not this.

Just refuse to answer and keep on attacking Hillary about corruption.

Our minds come from heaven

We are the tears of the sun

We are eternal, transforming the interior of the material, disconnection of pain

A spirit never dies

A spirit in a material body

A spirit never dies

A spirit will stop Trump

With clay inside all, malevolent incarnation

How does George make you feel?

Nah. They add weird questions in there a lot. Did anyone see the South Carolina polls where they were asking weird questions about pie?

I dunno m8

Will this even matter in a month though?

>voting for a gorrila with no skills of any kind to speak of

it's like 2008 all over again

You faggots didn't succeed convincing the majority he was a Hellary plant. This won't work either. We're already pissed off at the establishment, everything they do just strengthens our resolve. So fuck off, Clinton News Network.

Wat.

@83610186

>Finnish Intelectuals

>Just refuse to answer and keep on attacking Hillary about corruption.
This.

>its real

what the fuck

That's not the Trump we know and love. It was clear he was going to be like this ever since the beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=orkV8hj44Dk

why doesnt hillary go on bret hume or orly?

>1st debate of 2016
>the question of money in politics comes up
>Trump in the past mentions how he would say nice things and donate money to politicians to push laws that would help his businesses
>Hillary tries to back track from the question and change the topic
>Trump:"Im sure Hillary knows a whole lot about this subject, right folks?"
>Hillary:"T-Thats not true, you know thats not true."
>Trump:"Well I should know, SINCE I WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE PAYING YOU OFF TO BENEFIT ME!"

Would Hillary even be able to still win the election if this happen? I legit feel like what little trustworthiness she had left would go completey down the drain.

What a sweet heart :3

that was fucking creepy

Refuse what has always been

Refuse progression, choose intolerance

Why?

The devil is in the atom

I think it will. He had a lead and Hillary was dying. Now he's taken the attention away from the leaks and the hit is gone.

Interrupted his enemy when she was making a mistake. Fatal error.

Only two dozen anti-trump slide threads on Sup Forums, they're slacking.

Does she get invited?

Why doesn't she do a press conference?

I know but it's not helping win in November. That's the ultimate goal. The day after he wins, he can give a 5 hour press conference trashing everyone.

i am sure they would let he in a second if they got to ask her questions

Lel. Saved

All the time.

Why did he not simply say," It completely dishonors his sons life to be shilling for the VERY person who voted to send him to war in the first place."

Is this real life? Did the person who wrote this poll take part in the twitter raid on the she-boon from ghostbusters?

@83610542

No really, even fucking Judge Curiel incident didn't matter after a month.

Found the Concern Troll Shill, fuck off.

I'm pretty sure around the Nice attack, ORLY had Hillary on via phone

Holy shit, any source on all this?

@83610502

>Finnish Liberalism

I'm Putin and I hacked Hillary emails

There's a shitload of 'em.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/20/hillary-clinton-state-department-approved-us-weapo/

FUCKING RUSSIA!

It seems like the democrats are trying to spark a war.

Harmony is not of this world

A little bit of evil is everywhere

Here, everything is a fight

Liberation is all we have

We need a big name celebrity. And I don't mean Scott Adams or some Duck Dynasty guy, I mean a real celebrity. Could you imagine if all of a sudden someone like Tom Hanks was redpilled and started smearing Hillary? Every retard with a Twitter would be tweeting about how "lit" it is

I don't know. Trump made two uncharacteristic errors:

1. Falling for the bait that made him look like he was buddy-buddy with "Russian" hackers
2. Falling for a "I hate Muslims" narrative when he had an easy kill shot about Clinton and the Iraq war

Manafort needs to pull him aside for a week of intense coaching about how to play every shot correctly, or he's doomed.

I hope wikileaks drops the clinton campaign emails soon.