Highest rated DCU movie is popular because it heavily rips off the most underrated MCU movie

>Highest rated DCU movie is popular because it heavily rips off the most underrated MCU movie

WW=Cap
Chris Pine=Peggy Carter+Bucky
Chris pine's mates=Howling commandos (There is even one with a signature hat in both)
Ludendorf and Dr Poison= Red Skull and Zola

WW: Lud and Dr.Poison gas the room full of German officers
CA1: Skull and Zola blast Nazi officers with their laser gun

WW: The brave and handsome American war hero destroys the German war plane to save lives despite being on the plane
CA1: The brave and handsome American superhero destroys the German war plane to save lives despite being on the plane

WW: The titular hero holds off German machine gun fire with her magic shield
CA1: The titular hero holds off German flamethrowers with his scientific shield

There are more but you get the idea. By the way, I actually liked Wonder Woman, just not as much as CA:FA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QH-zugEjFmU
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/WWcritic.jpg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked WW but remember being unimpressed with FA.

This thread is brought to you by:

The Marvel Pajeet Group Mumbai Branch

Eh, yea there are similarities but they're inherent in the genre. FA was better than any Russoshit tbqh.

Holy shit I thought "Anti DC Bias!" was a meme. Grow some thicker skin faggot.

>I need feminism because Marvel's poo n loos.

>most underrated MCU movie

I've been thinking that for while now, just never got around to posting it.

Highest rated DCU is popular because it doesn't suck

think about it like this
You eat Mc Donalds burgers for a year then have a burger from a Shake Shack or Wawa. That burger will taste the greatest until you have something better again.

In short Wonder Woman is dreadfully average, it is hanging on the bar of average with 2 fingers, but DCU has made such shit that that average movie looks like a fucking masterpiece.

Honestly though, Average is above average considering the usual quality of big budget movies these days. If they were going to rip something off, at least they made a good choice.

>Above average
Not at all. If the Main Character could act I might agree with you, but Gadot makes such a poor performance that you are left waiting for the director to give her fucking directions on how to do everything from smile to the tone she should take.

That alone leaves the movie by the fucking finger tips. Your main character above anyone else in the cast should be able to fucking act.

> this whole thread

ITT: faggots pretend this image isn't a thing.

Men in glass houses, etc.

Hear hear!

I mean, when has an action movie with a lead who wasn't all that great an actor or even had a rock solid grasp on the English language ever considered great?

He gave an over the top performance and played roles that were foreign or unnatural.

Gal Gadot gave a stiff emotionless penny theatre performance.

Comparing those two is like comparing Daft Punk with a run of the mil indie group.

Kek ripoff

>Holy shit I thought "Anti DC Bias!" was a meme. Grow some thicker skin faggot.

Is her character inconsistent? From the trailers and clips, one moment she is stupid, the other she's smug, the other she's hysterical, the other she's curious, the other she's brash, the other she's dull...

Characters should display different emotions but she's all over the place.

>Display different emotions
It's the same monotone delivery for everything.

Show me where she puts some oomph into the performance and makes it structured and unique. Half of the time she looks like she is waiting on the director to tell her what her character is supposed to be feeling and then gets it wrong

>quoting an entire post

But WW is nothing like TFA. WW was good among other things

Not saying this is good delivery (and I hate how hysterical and over the top she acts), but it's completely different from the rest (which was my point, it's like another character)

youtu.be/QH-zugEjFmU

>that is over the top
That is fucking penny theatre acting I'd expect from some college production.

She shows no real situational awareness in her delivery and is just loud and boisterous in the same monotone she uses FOR EVERY SITUATION.

Actually the girls that did A Street Car Named Desire did a much better job in my college than this

Yeah man I totally remember how Cap was an immortal amazonian discovering the modern world just before fighting a living god trying to create a perpetual war by playing both sides of the conflict.

>mfw diana actually got her dance while rogers didn't

I pity whoever had to dance with a kike

the ONLY reason this is getting good reviews is because the reviewers are afraid of the liberal media labeling them "sexist" among other things.

Now THESE are some reviews I can agree with

Paramount is desperate. They'll hook Gadot up with Pine again in some Trek movie.

>all actors have the same skill

The emotions you listed are on the same spectrum as an inexperienced child. Which she basically is in the movie considering she grew up in a cult-like environment and experienced the world for the first time. Basically, her character is consistent throughout

It's highly rated because of feminism you dolt.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/WWcritic.jpg/