Dylan Dog to be translated

Hey Sup Forumsmrades!
I'm a newfag on this board and have some questions for you.
I have a couple of Serbian Dylan Dogs up on my sleeves and was thinking that I could translate some for you, since DYD doesn't exist in English due to some copyright issues and I would love a DYD thread on Sup Forums.
What do you guys think? Is there an interest for it?
Do you guys know which issues are already translated?
What are the easiest ways to translate CBR comics if anyone has experience in it.

bump?

>Do you guys know which issues are already translated?
Dylan Dog No. 1 (March 1999) – Translated from "L'Alba dei Morti Viventi" ("Dawn of the Living Dead"; Italian edition n°1, 1986)
Dylan Dog No. 2 (April 1999) – Translated from "Johnny Freak" (Italian edition n°81, 1993)
Dylan Dog No. 3 (late April 1999) – Translated from "Memorie dall'invisibile" ("Memories of an Invisible Man"; Italian edition n°19, 1988).
Dylan Dog No. 4 (June 1999) – Translated from "il ritorno del mostro" ("The Monster Returns"; Italian edition n°8, 1987).
Dylan Dog No. 5 (July 1999) – Translated from "Morgana" in (Italian edition n°25, 1988).
Dylan Dog No. 6 (August 1999) – Translated from "Dopo Mezzanotte" ("After Midnight"; Italian edition n°26, 1988).
Dylan Dog : Zed (November 2002) – Translated from "Zed" (Italian edition n° 84)

Were release by Dark Horse but with Groucho changed to Felix

I still could translate them, then, just with the original Groucho way.
I was thinking of translating one of my favorite episodes for now:
Original no.262 L'incendiario... that was a good epi.

It actually has been translated. Darkhorse put this out a few years ago.

That's only a small collection of stories and I don't think it's in print anymore.

lepu ti to kolekciju imas
a mislim da ima i na netu za skinuti hrvatski dylan dog tak da onda ne moras skenirati

Eh, hvala, brate
Nemam probleme sa skeniranjem, sto same vec nasao torrente na italijanskom i to je dovoljno za mene. Pitanje je kako da menjam tekst na strane efikasno.

There's about 300 DYD episodes that are out now. That is only one episode you showed, and the first one. DYDs are still coming out till this day, just not written by Tiziano Sclavi no more.

But I've seen Cemetery Man.

You mean Dellamorte Dellamore with Rupert Everett?
Actually as I heard Tizian Sclavio formed DYD's look by Rupert's. That movie was great

ima jedan tripfeg(Ouash !OuashPFuKY) koji prevodi eurostripove, zna se pojaviti u win-o threadu, on sigurno zna kaj tocno treba

There were some translations a while ago in the Win-O thread by Pym and AnHeroGold, both from Empire. I've got
Dylan Dog 001 - Dawn of the Dead (1986) (Scanlation) (c2c) (Pym&Gold-Empire+Aquila)
Dylan Dog 002 - Jack the Ripper (1986) (Scanlation) (c2c) (Pym&Gold-Empire+Aquila)
Dylan Dog 003 - The Nights of the Full Moon (1986) (Scanlation) (c2c) (Pym&Gold-Empire+Aquila)
Dylan Dog 004 - The Ghost of Anna Never (1986) (Scanlation) (c2c) (Pym&Gold-Empire+Aquila)

Dunno if they did any more than that but I'd love to see more translated.

I think I'll translate some this summer, so be prepared. I think I'll translate epi 262 first, since it's one of my favorite episodes. Just gotta figure out how to do translation fast and easy.

Thanks for the protip, bro

Fala kurcu da neko to i uradi

I support this whole heartedly. I can help with the translations if needed. I'll try to get Ouash's attention to this.
How often to these translations come out?

Da, bas treba DYD da postolje i na engleskom.

Here's a teaser. I've done some work.

hope you guys are fine with my english, I try my best.

two pages for now. later when I'm finished I'll storytime the whole thing

Yeah, just a teaser. I'm helping him. Proof-reading and all that.
We're gonna work on this in the summer, probably have 2 issues being worked on at once, and storytime them after we're done.
This'll be an amature fan translation, mostly for fun, and to spread the good word of Dylan Dog. It's truly a treasure, and we just want to share it with the Sup Forumsmrades.

I approve this.

>How often to these translations come out?

Looking back at Win-O archives it looks like the last release was 4 and that was two years ago. Going to assume it's not going to continue.

Well, I hope nobody will mind us having a bit of hobby-level fun translating this.

that sounds like we're needed here. :3 here's another page that we have done.
What do you guys think so far?

How the fuck do we translate "STOTINU MI VAMPIRA!" croat/serb bros?

Giuda ballerino for that mater? Dancing Judas?

This

came with more. We're doing progress. Probably will storytime the whole thing pretty soon.