Americans will defend this

Americans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Murtugal

Ok now show the statistics for muders per 100000 residents in each of those country and well finally determine how evil guns truly are

>switzerland not even on chart
BASED

This wouldn't happen if we were white.

I like America very much

well to be fair they are comparing them with first world countries, that's bot fair

That doesnt mean it has low gun murders. They left out a lot of countries from the list with high gun violence like central and south american countries

Overall murders are more important than gun murders alone. The US murder rate is only 5.3 times higher than the UK; not 90 as implied by this chart.

none of those countries are in a cold civil war state.

The USA is collapsing like the USSR did, in bloody rivalries over power and influence.

if they wont kill each other with guns, then it'll be machetes and bats.

cultural marxism prevails again. :^)

why would they compare 3rd world countries to usa

I like Japan very much

Youre still by far the highest

As America is a 3rd world country :^)

USA is a third world

thank muh lucky stars I got out of there

>only

Same.

what are the statistics for just white america

Now tell me what areas in the USA are responsible for those high homicide rates, and if they are predominantly white or not.

price of freedom

I have no issue with niggers killing niggersp

>only
Fucking hell mate.

Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

I would be more worried about gun accidents and gun safety in general oetz.

>3.6
>worrying

for the love of...

>Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
You can't use this argument for guns because firearms are designed to kill and only to kill. It isn't a car or a cricket bat. It is a weapon engineered to fire a projectile at high enough speeds to cause a lethal injury at the target.

So are swords, but you can still buy them without license, or crossbows, bows, warhammers, pikes, spears.

Not down here you cant

We should ban recreational driving desu. Too many fatal accidents on the track. Cars are designed for transport and only transport.

and what will hungarians defend? does any non-hungarian even know enough about hungary give a shit?

mexico i'm sure you know very much about first world countries considering you basically invented the concept

No, you can’t. At least not legally.

>tens of thousands of gun deaths yearly is not worrying

>3.6
oh no no no

c*anuck rangeban. soon

>c*anuck
caanuck? ccanuck? cpanuck?

Compare america to countries with the same % of blacks and you shall see the truth.

You're at 4.88, thats triple our number
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Look at all those multicultural paradises

For the sake of an argument, isn't it actually a good thing that murders are done with guns? I mean that if the murder rate stays the same being gunned down is much more human way to go than say, being drowned or beaten to death. Let alone being tortured.

I bet 99% of this gun crimes commited by niggers.

The number of guns isn't the problem, it's who owns them

america without black people would be a paradise

>moving the goalposts
Your Sup Forums is showing user

>now show the statistics for muders per 100000 residents in each of those country
what did he mean by this?

Before you commit suicide show Brazil as well, a country with strict gun laws.

Since when Brazil is an oecd member you dumb gypsy. It isnt, just like your gypo shithole

>stupid mongol can't google some shit
I'm not doing it for you, you lazy piece of shit. It has a very high gun homicide rate anyway.
See gun ownership has nothing to do with the number of gun related deaths and you're an imbecile if you believe it does.
It's the people that are at fault, if USA didn't have niggers and latinos that number would drop by a lot. You can go kill yourself now.