Kind of makes you think, doesn't it?

Kind of makes you think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiritawardsie.com/content/2005-lifetime-award-recipient
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why do this morons still think illegals = mexicans
there are plenty mexicans in the US who can good burritos who came without breaking any law

wtf I hate burritos now

Taco Bell and Chipotle will still exist, Pedro.

>BUT MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION

fuck off

Steve Ellis is white as fuck.

They know the legal ones are next.

what?? lol you lefties.

are we gonna have to have a fucking thread about every meme picture that was ever made?
i mean this one is like 80 years old
honestly i think OP should probably just shove his whole family up his ass

卐卐
RACE WAR NOW

is this true though, was it ILLEGAL mexican immigrants that made viable large scale production of Burritos across USA, Canada the world, etc.

was it ILLEGAL mexicans that created factories to produce those burritos, placed well thought out adverts, created the "microwave burrito" which really skyrocked the sales of Burritos on the planet.

was it ILLEGAL mexicans that used their hard earned capital/life savings making the first prototype "microwave burrito" and patented it.

Alright I'll humor you. What should our immigration policy be?

Should we or should we not have border control? That is, should we be preventing foreign nationals from entering the country without the knowledge of the government? And if we issue temporary visas, should we enforce them?

I've never had anything against Mexicans, I've lived in Southern California and northwest Arkansas.
The Mexican immigrants, overall are very benifical to America.
The only problem with illegals is that they are illegal, people shouldn't be punished for trying to provide for their families.
I could give two shits which side of a line a person "belongs to"

>all race mixing is bad

So is this sign saying that all Mexicans are illegal immigrants? Sounds pretty racist to me senpai.

>large scale production of burritos
>microwave burritos
You poor faggot, the best burritos are the ones made by Mexican mothers of 20 and are sold out of rusty camper trailers.
>yuropoors will never get REAL Mexican food

>The entire America economy relies on burritos
>Just like 300 years ago when everything was made of cotton

What a fake fucking Mexican.

Burritos are an American invention. Burrito comes from the Spanish word for Jackass/donkey/idiot. Americans couldn't make tacos for shit and the Mexicans laughed at them.

I don't like burritos

>only illegal mexicans can make burritos
pretty racist and classist to be desu

While I don't know if you are telling the truth about Americans inventing burritos, I can tell you Mexicans put us to shame cooking wise.
I'm not even mad, just give me some carnitas and chile verde.

I'm tracing your IP as we speak.
You fucked up.

It's because THEY'RE the racist ones.

Yeah man, it sucks that no legal citizens can make a burrito.

More like mass immigration from Pizza Hut.
That's American pizza, you retard.

"Duane Roberts created the first frozen burrito, became president of Butcher Boy, and expanded the business from one plant with 60 workers and million in yearly sales to six plants with 1,400 workers. By the time the family sold the business to Central Soya, Inc. in 1980, Butcher Boy had an estimated million in annual sales"

over a thousand workers, spanning six meat processing plants, and several thousands of dollars in captial

woah.. so this is the power of illegal Mexicans and the Burrito, truly if there were no Illegal Mexicans there would be no burritos

spiritawardsie.com/content/2005-lifetime-award-recipient

Burritos are texmex, traditional Mexican has jack shit to do with burritos.

nope. we can get blacks to roll burritos and america will be great again.

Obviously he's joking. Mexicans are cool, but they should immigrate legally.

But Texas is Mexico.
Burritos were created by cultural Mexicans

I prefer chipotle over any other burrito

But buritos are an american invention
Its as if a chink said no chinks no fortune cookies

Its shopped

You think they would be risking dying of thirst or getting shot in the desert by the Mexican government if legal immigration was a choice for them? They are just trying to obtain a better life for them and their own. How can you blame them?

That still doesn't change that you don't need mass immigration to get food from other places, there sure as fuck aren't a lot of americans in Japan. Being american has fuckall to do with this shit too, 99% of numale faggots that use the muh food arguement eat 'mexican' food at chipotle which is an american brand.

You must be some kind of Yankee

Thinking is for suckers

Chipotle is shit.

I make a better burrito than any mexicant ever did, so gtfo PACO.

This. Also "authentic" food is shit. Americanized food is superior.

>implying you know enough Spanish and aren't too afraid of minorities to actually obtain authentic Mexican food

Everyone in this country is illegal.

America belongs to the tree people!

Yep, "authentic" Mexican food will cease to exist in this country without illegals.

Whatever shall we do!

the place a block away that sells footlong 4 dollar burritos is ran by legals

it's Tex-Mex, get it right

except the fortune cookie industry is in the firm grasp of the chinese-americans

every innovation in burritos has been made by white American capitalists, there WILL be burritos without illegal mexicans, they were never a part of it to begin with.

i bet many of them wouldn't even have eaten burritos in their entire life if it weren't for the Gringos they hate so much

>How can you blame them?
You don't. You blame those who allowed them to illegally emigrate.

Who said you have to be Mexican to make a burrito? The guys who work at Chipolte are black and white. No Hispanics.

> disrespecting the state that is holding the US together

We should just leave you faggots to rot