What do you drive, Sup Forums?

What do you drive, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/jfgz2
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedan_(automobile)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Super comfortable, great handling and lovely exhaust note

ex-yu parents or expat

elliot you're alive!

Elliot drove a little 328 you cuck

Not ex-yu

Is that salt?

Lad did you really put the anal beads all over your seat?

Nice, is lexus rare there?

>is lexus rare there?
Older ones are not that common but newer models are everywhere

One day's worth of salt, yeah. The city's gone insane this year with how much they're putting down, especially since it doesn't work when it's this cold (

Elliot?

You better get some rust protection

I see, I just thought German cars were most prevalent there. Here Japanese cars are really popular.

>They're honestly really comfy. Picked them up for 2$ each at the thrift store.
I heard they prevent swamp ass too, I just wouldn’t be able to deal with how it would look as I look into my window.

If I were him I’d just get an audi, they have the absolute best rust-proofing

I'm pretty sure Jap cars are popular everywhere

Beetle

In most places maybe, but in russia all I saw were fords and german cars.

Oh, I know. Since I got the car, they've never put this much salt down. I've been trying to keep it cleaned, but it's an uphill battle. I'm considering just letting it rust and then replacing parts as needed.

>I heard they prevent swamp ass too
Really? That's interesting. The main benefit for me is that my lower back and shoulders don't hurt (as much) after a long (400km+) drive anymore, and I find it improves my posture (while driving).

Also an NB Miata. Picture courtesy of some random fuck from /o/ who took a picture of me

a boring choice from a boring poster from a boring country. and a Sup Forums pass user to boot. Kys yourself my man

Patrician 9/10 (german kinda man myself)

good taste solid 7/10 love a good lexus

PATRICIAN. i have the same colour but the 328i not 335i

i hope you're joking

>The main benefit for me is that my lower back and shoulders don't hurt (as much) after a long (400km+) drive anymore, and I find it improves my posture (while driving).
Actually making me want to get one for long trips, my lower back starts to hurt after about an hour of driving.

Nice, N55?

>PATRICIAN. i have the same colour but the 328i not 335i
Honestly one of the VERY few cars I'd ever buy in white
Yeah, N55. I've read enough horror stories about the N54 to not touch that, plus wanted to buy one closer to the end of the E92 anyway

a car

If you can find some thrift, get them. New they run upwards of 40$, which is retarded.

>Yeah, N55. I've read enough horror stories about the N54 to not touch that, plus wanted to buy one closer to the end of the E92 anyway
Oh yeah, the N54 is a shitshow. Sure you can boost it up to 800 hp or whatever but needs a stupid amount of work to keep roadworthy. You made a good choice getting the N55 model, it’s much, much more reliable.

>Patrician 9/10
Thanks lad

>(german kinda man myself)
Man of taste you mean

Less garbage picture edition

>Oh yeah, the N54 is a shitshow. Sure you can boost it up to 800 hp or whatever but needs a stupid amount of work to keep roadworthy. You made a good choice getting the N55 model, it’s much, much more reliable.
I agree entirely, I know the N54 is better for modding but I was never really even into modding anyway. Even if you leave it stock, the engine enjoys feasting on many delicacies, its favorite being the fuel pumps

>/o/tism stickers for your generic automatic sedan
At least they're not on your windshield...

It's manual and [obviously] not a sedan, what are you even on about? Also I put that one on years before the stickers became a cringy circlejerk of 16 year olds, never really felt like removing it though

>I agree entirely, I know the N54 is better for modding but I was never really even into modding anyway.
Yep, modding is one of those things that inevitably leads you down a rabbit hole. I think the heavier stuff should be reserved for track cars. I do like some light modding though, such as exhaust work or a lighter mass flywheel. With a little exhaust modding I made my E60 go from quiet and raspy to sounding like this: streamable.com/jfgz2

>sedan
Got md

>I do like some light modding though, such as exhaust work or a lighter mass flywheel
Yeah that stuff is fine, I mean people who dump thousands into a 90s Civic to have a slightly less slow 90s Civic which you can hear from miles away

It's literally a sedan. Soft-top doesn't change that.

This is either low effort trolling or pure retardation

>a Miata is literally a Sedan

Sorry about your brain problems. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedan_(automobile)

>anything that isn't a truck or a van is a sedan
(you)

Both

Yep, either you end up with a slightly less slow civic or a boosted to hell mess that’s ready to blow a gasket. If your warranty is up on the 335 though you could tweak the ecu for a bit faster spooling. I think they sound much better with a muffler delete too since the turbos dampen that sweet I6 music.

Are you picking someone up at the airport? Nice benz though

IF you actually read your own article you would see that the Miata IS NOT a sedan. It's called a Cabriolet (or convertible in North America) you fucking dumb Ford Fusion driving nigger

wtf is that next to your flag?

You can type "since4pass" into options fields if you have a pass and want to be an attention whoring faggot about it

>hurr it's a [brand name], so it's not a sedan!
Nice rebuttal, but do you have an actual argument? A sedan is literally any passenger car.

>you fucking dumb Ford Fusion driving nigger
...that's not me, Jordan.

m car? what spec?

E60 530i with the 272 bhp engine, maybe a bit more now with the exhaust work.

I would’ve gone for an M5 but I can’t afford the V10 upkeep what with being in college still.

let me see

this bad boy

Found out I never took a pic of my car.

r8

Me car

>some overbearing female in my life wouldn't let me buy a sports car

>I want a fun cheap car that is more practical and less slow than a BRZ

And still feels 10x worse to drive than said BRZ

the leaf got it right

for whatever reason the driver's door started bumping into the side panel

>What do you drive, Sup Forums?
I drive women crazy with my huge dong

rich daddy / 10

kys

very nice.5/10

CHAD / 10 very cool color too

i like polos

t. rich fag

whats that device on the wheel arch

The only shitty picture I have, but fuck it.

2008 Golf 2.0 TDI which I am very happy with.

Narrowly avoided a crash about a month ago, only having to change a flat afterwards. Ended up changing both front tires, though. Now with 2 winter Good Years and 2 winter Michelins

Post your actual car nerd

very russian 10/10

i-is that bad?

Spasibo tovarish

>shitskin bulgarian churkas
>very russian

Is it the turbo?

glad to see a patrician who didn't fall for the diesel meme

>russian elitist
Yes and mules think they’re superior to donkeys

TDI is a diesel engine dude

Дa лaднo тeбe, чyвaк, дaвaй бeз oбид, a?

OH NO NO NO *disgust.jpeg*

Turbo with manual

my friend recently crashed his and was thinking about adding turbo to it but is having second thoughts and is thinking about buying silvia

My baby

I take the bus

Oh shit a stock RX-7
Engine?

Yep, it's a rarity, and I plan on keeping it stock. Engine is the completely stock 13B-REW twin turbo.

soyboy

have no time to make a new proof

I actually really wanted an S13 or an FC before I got the supra but now I have it I think I'm enjoying it more as a daily since it's much comfier and faster in striaght lines

based

Patrician music taste

a nigger like this one because expensive cars are for working class scum

>tfw no car
>tfw busriding virgin

Fuck you normies.

I drive a bicycle like pic related. It’s very well manufactured and quite comfortable to ride.

I know cars are very convenient. But it costs money a lot. So owning one isn’t my choice.

t. a poor guy

Nice! How much are those in the US? In here it's almost impossible to find one unless I go to the UK and get one with the wheel on the wrong side.

>roadster = sedan
>leaf
Every goddam time

pic related

2003 Peugeot 206 HDI that some gypsies in madrid sold to me
its a piece of shit