Let's address the elephant in the room

Let's address the elephant in the room.
Why are Marvel movies sexless?
Even Wonder Woman hinted that she and Chris Pine had sex in that village.

>disney

Didn't Tony Stark fuck that random reporter in the first Iron Man movie?

Also why do you want sex when the story doesn't need it?

>hide the zucchini

you can't say the three way between joker, Harvey, and batman in the dark knight wasn't hot as fuck

because it's marketed towards children and families

Iron man 1 has sex tension between pepper and tony..

before the dark times
before disney

>marvel was seduced by the iger side

this. General audiences are fine with intense (albeit bloodless) violence but get squeamish for anything beyond implied sex in their cape films

That was before Disney took over.

That's just shitty innuendo/quip. I bet Black Widow and Banner never had sex.

They're not.
Iron Man 1 had random reporter with Tony.
GotG 1 had random reporter with Starlord.
Then there's all the characters in committed relationships/with offscreen history.
Ant man+Wasp
Strange+Rachel Weisz had hooked up in the past.
Cap+Peggy were probably saving it for marriage
Banner+Black Widow cant fuck for obvious reasons.
Hawkeye has a wife.

It's not that sex isn't an aspect of the characters, but you would be hard pressed to fit in sex scenes in most Marvel movies that didn't feel terribly out of place

Is Captain America a virgin?

that's the real question

There's a ton of sex jokes in Guardians 2

Are you saying you just want to see superheroes have sex?

>be massive beta
>roastie wants to fuck me only after I get my super body
>only see her a few times because of the war
>get frozen for a hundred years before I get to fuck her
yes

this guy nailed it

Probably not after Civil War, he must've visited his girl after breaking his friends out of jail, right?

but the war went on for years and he was being hit on by sluts constantly apparently

he's saving himself for his husband

Samefag

Cap banged his way through those USO dancers. He probably has a dozen grandchildren running around.

Why's he fighting alongside the Red Army?

>Iron Man 1 had Tony Stark having sex several times
>Fondue jokes in Captain America: First Avenger

>tfw there are people posting on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that are too young to remember this

There was sex in iron man, hulk cock blocked in TIH and IM3 had sex in the intro

I dont think anyone else even got close to sex though.

Two in a single reply? Don't stop now, you're on a roll. Go for the high score!

Oh yeah

>zucchini joke in Ultron
>sex jokes in the first Guardians of the Galaxy

/thread

>Why are Marvel movies sexless?
GOTG had Peter with a one-night stand waking up in his bed when he returned to a ship also him bragging about how much of his "fluids" were all around that if you flashed a black light it'd look like a Jackson Pollok painting. Hell the main villain's entire plot in the second film is fucking different women from different planets.

>tfw OP has been proven wrong but is still trying to keep his thread alive by moving the goalposts

Tony did bang like one or two chicks in the first iron man, but that was before Disney bought marvel I believe

Tony had a one night stand with that one lady in the flashback of Iron Man 3. The Netflix shows have plenty of sex (specially Jessica Jones getting BLACKED), if they even count anymore.

It doesn't matter if you're right or wrong. OP will not qualify you even if there was a Game-of-thrones-level scene introduced. furthermore, even if there was a hardcore sex scene with full-on penetration in the MCU, there would only be more goalposting. about how there was only one instance used for a stunt in the entire mcu that wouldn't count because of it being forced and unnatural.

The idea isn't to win an argument, it's to trick people into believing the delusion that OP wants you to believe, even in the face of blinding and gargantuan contradiction.

>hinted
They fucked.

pretty sure Hulk and Black Widow had sex

Did you even watch any of them?
Stark bangs a random girl in IM1, then another one in a flashback in IM3. In IM2 he looks up pictures of Natasha in lingerie and says he 'wants one'. In AOU he declares he "will be reinstituting Prima Nocta" if he lifts the hammer. Do you somehow assume Tony and Pepper's relationship was sexless just because we don't see them fucking on screen in a PG-13 movie?

'Fondue' in the First Avenger was an euphemism for sex, and it''s also kind of implied Cap got laid in the montage where a chick walks up to him.

Peter woke up next to some alien girl he'd obviously banged in GOTG and both that and the sequel has multiple sex jokes.

It's worth mentioning that GotG2 also had a planet of sex robots

Nothing particularly sexy or erotic in the things you listed. Everything still feels neutered in that department.

also the "if she had a blacklight, this room would look like a Jackson Pollock painting" in the first GotG

>It didn't give me a boner so it's sexless.

Hehe, that one was great

exactly
quipping about sex=/=sex

So there is only sex if the characters are shown literally fucking each other on screen ala Watchmen? If it's simply known or implied, or joked about, it didn't happen?

Where, in any marvel movie, did you want a full on sex scene? Being edgy for the sake of being edgy is retarded.