Tfw I wasn't a racist before. I didn't give a shit about someone being black

>tfw I wasn't a racist before. I didn't give a shit about someone being black
>tfw she was a qt, and suddenly she gets BLACKED for no fucking reason.
>tfw this is not an isolated event. Ever single fucking franchise is pushing the "interracial" crap down our throats.
>tfw I didn't care, but "muh diversity" and "muh strung womyn" became a forced hollywood/tv meme.
>tfw I hate everything about this BECAUSE it's a forced meme
I don't care if it's the Joows, Trump, ISIS, or the motherfucking PETA
Fuck this shit I'm out.

Yes, user, it's everyone else's fault you're a bitter cunt.

This is why Rita is Zombiefu #1

why did they do it

it didnt even make sense in the context of the story

try getting laid and this shit won't bother you

oh there's certainly going to be something interracial pushed down your throat

I dropped this show after that forced relationship between her and that double agent thug dude. Did she really get blacked by Clive?

why do you care

>I'm not racist and I dont care about black people
>but then my favorite girl had sex with a black guy and I'm triggered
???

this
this is the point.
Understandable it is when it's an important character, long plot development some reason to pair her with another char. But the char has done nothing of value except being her ex's black friend.
nope. it's just some random new dude
forced memes are cancerous to civilization

Zombies are not alive so they cant be horny.

forced quota by Warner

>N I G G E R E D
>I
>G
>G
>E
>R
>E
>D

Also, btw, Clive is her co-star. he's black. Also dating a white girl. No fucks given here. he deserves it. he's been in the show since always and he's ok. The white girl who relates to him, also did stuff. helped him, shared time, been both a helper and a problem in different episodes. Both have contributed to the show and it makes sense they end up together.
This new guy on the other hand? they just placed him there to reinforce the meme.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

DELETE THIS THREAD

so theres two interracial couples on this show? I havent watched it

The girl from OP's pic was with three different guys over the course. One got shot in the head by a homicidal drug-dealer, one got turned into a mindless monster and she had to shoot him, the third is a zombie soldier working for a Zombie PMC. Also, the last guy is black, which triggered OP enough for him to make this thread.

Welcome to my world OP

I typically just stop watching shows whenever they introduce a black or other annoying minority character. If the show is good enough I'll just skip through their scenes, but most of the time its not even worth it. Television is just in such a rotten state right now that I'm actually starting to appreciate literature again. At least in most books there are still no niggers.

>tfw I wasn't a racist before
bullshit
please stop forcing this "I'm just a reactionary" meme

>kimmy shmidt s3
>they keep slowly blacking her
wtf i hate this show now

This was double-signposted by the fact that the show's both a Netflix production and written by Tina Fey. Why did you go into it expecting anything else?

Yes, because that's what we're facing. An epidemic of black male/white female marriage.

I don't expect you to understand it. But that's actually how it is. I have no problems with different races. It's the media meme what's an annoying stinking pile of shit.
Placing it everywhere, telling you you have to like it. It's like that gay dude who just wont shut up about being gay. You talk to him about music, he talks about faggotry, you talk to him about kino, he talks about faggotry, you talk about anything else, and he only talks about faggotry. In the end, it annoys you, and pretty much everyone around him.

Why hasn't anyone posted a screenshot of her getting blacked yet?

I really don't care about interracial couples, i just want to know two things:
Is OP autistic and the couple develops naturally? Because as long as it does, i'm ok with it.
Is Major a cuck? Because if not, i'm ok with it.

why do you fucking care, it's fiction

>Because as long as it does, i'm ok with it.

I think you might already know a thing or two about being a cuck.

spoilers:
Major is human, Liv is not. That black dude is basically a friend of Major and in his zombie army unity(even though he's benched because he's cured).

Major literally can't date Liv since could kill/turn him.

redditors in this thread getting triggered by OP. There's nothing wrong with loving your own race

are those her actual wrinkly soles?

OP is the same as a 40yr old mom who cares about soap opera relationships

>mfw thinking of watching this before
>see this now

Thanks OP, I just dodged a fucking bullet.

Nah, i'm not a cuck, my wife is black. :^)

The issue I take with this is that there are 2 men already there viable for liv.

Ravi or Clive, both not white, and I wouldnt mind as they have arelationship.

The nigger she's with now was written in just to give her a black love interest, and thats what pisses me off.

Starts like pic related
>naturally
Guy is a friend of her ex. No bigger contribution than that. Dated for about 1 episode.
>Is Mayor a cuck?
Black dude literally asked him permission to fug Liv, Major said yes.

ITT: ameriniggers get upset about getting BLACKED

Fucking Americans lmao

>Ravi
NO
Ravi is a bro and deserves top tier peyton puss puss
But i would actually like it if Clive and Liv had a thing, even if just for a while. I like Clive a lot, but i feel like he doesn't have enough character outside of his work, a romance with Liv would help if done right.
Altho, i just finished season 2, not sure how he is in season 3.

Got it.
Fuck...
I really like Major...
What a shame.

>p-please do to her what I can't

Textbook cuckery. This guy should kill himself.

(((They))) just had to do it in the most blatant way possible.

awww poor triggered wittle fella, life must be hell for you

No.
NO!
WHAT THE FUCK MAJOR!

Post proof, please.
I can't fucking believe the alpha from season one and two said something like that...

This is what triggers me in American shows. The girl (love interest) is always passed around by the male cast in shows. It's practically cuckoldry, A woman's fetish, by any chance is the writer and director women ?

No. And don't make assumptions just from someone shitposting on Sup Forums. Liv and Major did try to get back together (they were engaged at first), but the Zombie-thing and plot always get in the way.
Liv's relationship with the new guy is just The CW being The CW. They also gave her friend/boss some relationship bullshit sub-plot that was thankfully dropped one episode later.

Judging by her track-record though they should already measure out his casket. Both her other move-on-from-the-breakup boyfriends were murdered.

Yes, but this one is a nigger. Killing him would be racist.

I was actually thinking of watching this because Rob Thomas made Veronica Mars and enjoyed that but I think I'll pass t b h

I'm not advocating her to shack up with ravi or clive, im saying it makes more sense for her to maybe get blacked by them as she has a relationship already with them. My gripe is introducing new nig just for the express purpose of a romance with liv when we have 2 guys already able to do that without making it feel forced as all fuck.

Well, you better start dealing with it as interracial is reality and happens all the time. Or hide in your basement you dumb fuck

I honestly wouldn't have minded Liv/Clive. The new nigger is just some DJ and the way it was handled with Major hooking them up feels straight out of a Louis CK greentext.

Drake was her best bf:
>not a libcuck social worker
>not a degenerate musician or DJ
>when he unwillingly joins Team Z he actually thanks Liv instead of turning into an emo druggy
>all this while still working deep undercover to bring down a crimelord
>close relationship with his mother

Also, what the fuck is with every show now having an Alex Jones parody? Both this and Twin Peaks turned established characters into one. I hate Jones but it just feels so out of place.
This.

Yeah I saw that shit. Glad I never picked up this show now.

The night before Major turns human again, him and Liv hook up and sort out all their previous shit. Then he turns human, and the next day is setting her up with his co-worker

They just work together. And actually become good friends with no romantic tension.

You're wrong about the marriage part. They just impregnate them and vanish into the ether

>ITT: Triggered whiteboy dicklets

Stay mad faggots. White women can't resist the BBC.

She fucks Clive and not her old fiance? Wtf?

she's not fucking Clive, she's dating Major's nigger friend who is not interesting or charismatic

SHE DOESN'T FUCK CLIVE

She fucks random black army guy that Major befriends and gives permission to date her

WAIT WAIT WAIT

SHE DOESNT EVEN FUCK THE RIGHT BLACK GUY?

I'm like a third through Season 2. Should I just stop now? Does the black guy just pop up randomly and start dating her or is he at least in it for a while and is likeable?

>RIGHT BLACK GUY
A: there's no such thing
2: fuck you for impugning the purity of Clive and Liv's big brother/annoying little sister relationship

Why can't there ever be a show where a male and a female are just friends and keep romance with someone else on the side?

>big brother/little sister

1. She's not black
B. He's not a zombie

It happens in Elementary and American Gods.

Nice try faggot
Not Clive, though that would still be acceptable, except for what says, as she actually has a history with the guy.

The real issue here is this new nigger ISN'T Clive and ISNT Ravi. New nig literally popped out outta fucking nowhere. They put him there to push the "interracial diversity" meme
>muh racism
Have you also noticed that reverse interracial couples aren't a thing? That's because it's a motherfucking meme.
The meme doesn't work the other way
>muh dik
Interracial couples appear in tv because they are a meme, not because of muh wite bitchz lov blak dik

The real story here is people admitting they watch The CW.

And I actually liked this show. F8uck them for doing that shit. I wouldn't even be mad if she dated Ravi or Clive, or, because of her history with them, if she just STOPPED DATING AND LIVED ALONE PERPETUALLY LONELY

It would really add to her character if she just accepted that she would never find someone and turn her story into a bit of a tragedy

Or just fuck Peyton. I'm down for some lesbianism

This news legitimately left me sad.

The many threads about the 100, Riverdale, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, or any of the Arrowverse shit didn't throw you off?

Is the new nig even a zombie?

Where the fuck is the webm

> jeaus fucking christ after reading these post i might be a feminst now. So much beta cucks in one thread.