Meanwhile, in future Sup Forums

>Meanwhile, in future Sup Forums...

Can't wait to see Star Infinity X-Avenger Guardians, Trek of the Galaxy Wars II!

Nuvo Ren, grandson of Kylo Ren/Ben Solo, Han Solo's son in that old movie, is my favorite character.

Did anyone else think the new DC Cinematic Universe is the best attempt yet? The first 3 attempts were kino, but I think making Superman a gender-queer Aborigine was the right choice. MCUcks btfo!

Can someone tell me how Survivor: Titan ended yesterday? HoloJeff was about to announce who gets shipped offworld but my horsewife got spooked by a mouse and kicked my CunnyBot in the head. Had to reinstall her firmware.

>He still has a CunnyBot
What eon are you living in?

So glad my quadrant outlawed capeshit years ago

For You

Can anyone suggest a theater with a terrorist attack rating of 20% or lower? Looking to impress my date and I don't want xir to be too bothered by the gunfire.

My great grandpa's head was telling me that before falcons went extinct they used to take those to their kinotariums instead of bobcats.

>and your other ray gun

What the fuck is this weird device?

Its a metal box, according to legends white people used to use these to worship souls inside of them am I right Tyronicusshawn?

>the flick has white people

when will they get with the times?

Yes, hmm... What's that? I'm sorry Ledawntrixx, I was distracted putting the finishing touches on my latest experiment. It's a melanin-deficient synthetic humanoid. I intend to employ them to the end of manual labour, however I'm worried. While these creatures are well-suited for work, I fear that at their core they are drastically morally deficient, which could lead to some problems... seems to be an issue which needs more attention.

Hey guys, just saw a documentary about niggers.
Feels good those things don't exist anymore.

It was called A Time When Niggers Roamed The Land. You guys seen it? Thoughts?

What the fuck is "white people"?

My nigga what is melanin?

So the crab legs and falcons story is real?

Melanin? Surely you are joking, my brother. Melanin is the essence of life, the medium through which magic becomes reality. It is the force which gives all brothers and sisters their faculty of mind and the ability of reason. Did you not pay attention in Symposium or something?

What is life?

What is medium?

What is reality?

What is mind?

What is reason?

Where you come with dis shiet man?

I see you've been smoking too much magic herb, my friend. The Gods have enlightened you ;)

>smoking
What?

I hear the GRRM dataform is close to finishing Winds of Winter

Hey Sup Forums I heard that Firefly season 2 will have a hetero male in it like the the first one. PANDERING!! So fake.

Even so, I'm saving up the carbon credits to see it.

kek
based and your other poster

Get back to me when A Dream of Spring comes out.

>crashing this spaceship with no survivors
Who else was hyped when this line was uttered in the remake?

your pic is kinda racist

How? Please don't contact my space employer and have me space fired

>2011+400
>go to the kinoplex
>new holokino is playing
>enter the simulation
>some weird guy hacked the sim to produce gigantic women
>one of them is a 70ft tall Alexandra Daddario in her prime
>not what i came for but pretty cool
>she picks me up
>oh fuck that guy disengaged the safety protocols
>die being squashed between Daddario's big tits
>respawn at my house

10/10 experience

Wow are you gonna sue?

Did anybody see the end of last night's Toddler Knife Fight? That Martian baby looked like he was about to gut that little Earthican girl but then that Spacer lad got back up with the knife still in his eye and then the quantum entanglement filament on my holocube crapped out right then.