/got/ general

The Story will never be finished edition

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-dMdyiWAL8
google.nl/amp/s/moviepilot.com/posts/3825202/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey it's tough to form a tax policy for multiple kingdoms from scratch. Give the guy a break.

edmure tully lord paramount of the mill

Who are some heartless monsters that don't care about their sisters?

Robb only cares about the siblings that matter

Kinda feel like playing GOT Crusader Kings now
Any suggested campaigns

>sansa doesn't give a fuck about anyone other than herself
>Sansafags demand other characters give a fuck about her

What is this about Robb not caring for his siblings?

Robb cares about all of them except sansa, and can you blame him

How does he not care about Sansa?

I would explain but I don't care about sansa either

Reminder that Drogon is the best character in the show. Just look at all that character growth.

There is only one best character in this rotten show and she is sitting this empty bath tub.

Could you please explain

qt jewess

This

>you're never going to ride a dragon in your lifetime

No but you can chase one

>We're the last Lannisters
What did she mean by this?

sansawhale butthurt that Robb didn't want to trade Jaime for a worthless mentally challenged cunt.

still team dany, still shit

How is the bathtub empty if she's in it?
Also checkd

How many times will you make this post before you realize nobody thinks it's funny

There is only one best character in this rotten show and she is sitting this empty bath tub.

pretty sure Viserys identifies as a male, user.

>giving a (you) craving attention whore some (you) to make him stop

I appreciated it.

Death is a personal matter, arousing sorrow, despair, fervor, or dry-hearted philosophy. Funerals, on the other hand, are social functions. Imagine going to a funeral without first polishing the automobile. Imagine standing at a graveside not dressed in your best dark suit and your best black shoes, polished delightfully. Imagine sending flowers to a funeral with no attached card to prove you had done the correct thing. In no social institution is the codified ritual of behavior more rigid than in funerals. Imagine the indignation if the minister altered his sermon or experimented with facial expression. Consider the shock if, at the funeral parlors, any chairs were used but those little folding yellow torture chairs with the hard seats. No, dying, a man may be loved, hated, mourned, missed; but once dead he becomes the chief ornament of a complicated and formal social celebration.

-John Steinbeck

All along the south coast of Cape Wrath rose crumbling stone watchtowers, raised in ancient days to give warning of Dornish raiders stealing in across the sea. Villages had grown up about the towers. A few had flowered into towns.
The Peregrine made port at the Weeping Town, where the corpse of the Young Dragon had once lingered for three days on its journey home from Dorne. The banners flapping from the town’s stout wooden walls still displayed King Tommen’s stag-and-lion, suggesting that here at least the writ of the Iron Throne might still hold sway.

-George RR Martin

Is she the best looking gurl in the entire series?

rat face

>he doesn't like mousy girls

faggot

She has an impressive chin, I'll give her that.

Seriously though, have they said why? Unless it's a star's schedule causing the problem I can't see why they'd do this.

her and Yunkai'i whore, yes.

Her or bad poosy.

Emilia Cake had potential but ate it.

d&d need more time to finish the script

to leave 1 season off for people to read TWOW and ADOS

2019, not 2091

I'm wondering if this is more HBO's doing than D&D and their authentic winter sets. Leaving 2018 for Westworld, 2019 for GOT finale and 2020 for the spinoff. This way they keep subscribers for another year while they find their next hit. Didn't they also say they learned their lesson about rushing true detective into a second season?

Because they're filming until July. I already said this

stannisfags BTFO!
i hope dany disinfected that table

Awayforthelads btfo

Maario Naharis.jpg

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Oh for fucks sake I swear Robb never catches a break
>Have father go south and have to assume a greater role than he ever did at a young age
>Have even mother go south too leaving you alone
>Become the professional lord you must be to run things while dealing with your crippled brother and crazy child brother being more alone than ever before
>Mother instead of returning home starts a war
>Father gets arrested
>Has to convince vassals to follow you
>Treat you like a child
>Actually secure there complete loyalty through shows of strength and resolve
>Reveal to your crippled brother you are actually terrified
>March army south to confront a superior army and having greater numbers
>Use good tactics to smash enemy armies strategy, capture the most important Lannister besides Tywin, liberate most important ally, and prove yourself as a leader
>Father who was the entire reason you marched south in the first place to free is executed
>Be declared a King from your now hyper loyal followers
>Continue to exceed all expectations conducting a successful invasion of enemy territory massacring multiple host
>Get wounded in the process
>While recovering and under the influence of drugs you are informed your brothers have died
>Murdered by your best friend who has betrayed you
>Who you freed trying to seek peace and friendship
>In this grief you hook up with the person treating you while almost certainly under the influence of opium
>You do the honorable thing like your father who you tried to save would do and marry her, even though now a days he would most likely be considered almost raped
>Through an impossible set of circumstances your enemy now has the most power through a marriage that could not have happened without shadow assassins
>Before this your mother released the most valuable thing you have left for a promise you have no assurance of
>You have been betrayed by literally everyone with only one possibly selfish act

>Which honor alone made a big deal
>Every victory has become defeat
>So you try to at least make some amends through marriage just like Tywin, Tyrion, and countless others did
>But get murdered in a cold betrayal by a vassal who might wear human skin
>A betrayal so horrifying it breaks the lowest of ethical codes in Westeros
>get called an idiot by a bunch of autist who cant even leave the basement or house and now blamed for not being more tactically stupid for siblings

where did dany get the hand of the king emblem?

>>get called an idiot by a bunch of autist who cant even leave the basement or house and now blamed for not being more tactically stupid for siblings

And by far the worst of his siblings at that. Robb had no obligation to sacrifice a tactical advantage for a self absorbed sister who never showed that she cared about anyone else.

you just KNOW

Anything to deny global warming;s even fucking up your neckbeard hobbies, huh kid?

I bet Pedro had all three of them

Has he said anything about this since he was proven wrong?

>You should give away your best bargaining chip for a pair of prepubescent girls

Fuck off Cat, it was a dumb idea.

why was stannis repulsed by sex?

>Robb is put in an incredibly difficult position of responsibility chooses not to give up a valuable hostage despite the off chance that it might save his narcissistic self absorbed sister
>REEEE ROBB DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS SISTER WHAT A SHIT BROTHER
>sansa is never put in a difficult position and still always chooses other people over her own family and doesn't ever think or worry about her siblings
>REEEEE YOU CANT CRITICIZE SANSA FOR THAT SHE WAS JUST A LITTLE KID

Who needs a dragon when you can ride a bad dragon?
she bought one from etsy

Wut? Kys hbo shill.

Is the 'sansa was just a young dumb kid' excuse the worst meme of all time? Sansafags parrot it practically by reflex whenever they sense someone is about to say something negative about her. Do they not realize she had 4 other siblings who never behaved like her, 3 of whom were younger?

>robb trades jaime for sansa
>she gets to his camp
>"I'm sending you back to winterfell with an honor guard, you'll be safe there"
>"What? No, I'm to marry Joffrey! Can you send me back? Also please stop this war you're making him angry and it hurts our relationship".

She bombed Casterly Rock

He did his duty and had a daughter. Why continue?

it's a great mystery.

But in all seriousness he's just a rigid prude who don't care about much but his duty/the law. Fucking a girl is duty to get heirs, that's it. He never enjoyed anything "fun" much, Cressens reflect as much, he could never make him smile/enjoy anything.

The last thing we ever hear about Stannis enjoying that wasn't just duty, is hawking... But that fun ended up quick when Stannis learned everyone was making fun of him for keeping on trying to use his wounded bird.

>You lied about her beard. That one has more hair on her chin than I have between my legs.
>Val

I can't think of any sentence that ever made me go from disgusted to aroused so fast.

>criticizing the pity character
haha yeah fuck Dontos too!

well to be fair, Robb is a normal human being. Sansa is clinically retarded.

You can criticize a normal kid for not doing his homework, but when a legit-retard smear his shit on the walls it's not really his fault; He's just retarded.

But desu I'm not sure who you're talking about, no one but tumblrwhales/shitposting b8ers defend Sansa's actions.

fuck off reddit
Corporate america doesn't oppose climate change denialism, try harder snowflake.

There's literal fucktons of lannisters but her line is the direct descendant line of Lann.

Also it's implied in the books that the rest of the Lannister Clan (see Kevans chapters) isn't exactly happy with her shit

But who said I was denying it? HBO try harder. Me thinks I struck a nerve. Have a drink as the world goes down.

Aww Dontos was a sweetheart. Poor fella was to good for this world. Should have stayed a lush somewhere drinking his troubles away. But perhaps that's why he took the job of helping Sansa. Needed more money for drinks.

I didn't say you were denying it, I said that if I were hbo I'd have no reason to try to fight denialism.

Go back to Sup Forums

This, everything was her fault, Sansa begged his father to let her stay on king's landing, she sided with littlefinger, got sold as livestock to ramsay bolton and subsequently raped, let thousands die on the battle of the bastards, she could have saved many, many lives by telling John the truth, but she decided not to, and right now she's plotting against his own brother to become queen of the north, everything is Sansa's fault and it all began with "please, all I ever wanted is to be queen"

Yeah but what does that have to do with what I wrote? Climate Or not, I was leaning towards them wanting to keep viewers as much as possible. They admitted they fucked up with true detective. Was there excuse for westworld not airing this year because they want to take their time and/or to have something that takes time for hbo subscribers to hang in there. It could be the climate but it could also be wanting to keep subscribers. They have two shows that are done now. The only two things on air are westworld and hbo and these spinoffs that won't come until 2019/2020 at the earliest. I think you need to go to pol or just outside and enjoy our planet while we can still enjoy our fresh air and water-well, where we can. You can an hero about the world there.

Especially kit. Method acting and all.

>But that fun ended up quick when Stannis learned everyone was making fun of him for keeping on trying to use his wounded bird.
Literally "I had fun once and it was awful."

It was too hot, they couldn't shoot the winter scene. There's no conspiracy here.

Anything to take eyes of trump, huh? rofl

have you ever considered the possibility that you're mentally challenged, that everyone you know knows you're mentally challenged, but they just can't get themselves to have that discussion with you so they pretend you're normal?

Just a thought.

>241 The Story will never be finished edition

This means that TWoW will come out this year, right?

>fuck off reddit
F*** off hater

How did young Stannis Baratheon spend free time during leisure?

Nah, I voted dem.

Is there a more based bisexual in all of fiction?

The life of Stannis

Would Stannis Baratheon browse Sup Forums or Reddit?

You're being ridiculous.

are the white walkers an allegory for meth?
youtube.com/watch?v=5-dMdyiWAL8

>yfw when Stephen Dillane didn't enjoy playing Stannis Baratheon never read the books and did it only 4 da money

It hers after all

>The last thing we ever hear about Stannis enjoying that wasn't just duty, is hawking... But that fun ended up quick when Stannis learned everyone was making fun of him for keeping on trying to use his wounded bird.
Being Stannis is suffering

google.nl/amp/s/moviepilot.com/posts/3825202/amp
Kek

Probably reading about the great honorable heroes of old

Sorry it won't. George has to work on the spinoffs and the child he truly loves-wild cards!!!! The only ending we will get is from crayons.

Yfw you will die before GoT is finished

Yes, that was this year's explanation. Again not denying weather has anything to do with it or our planet's fate is fucked up if we continue living this way. You took that way too hard and now want to stick trump on me. Wtf? The only one bring Sup Forums here is you. I'm using HBO's admitted scheduling, grrm spinoffs, and their past fuck ups for a chance to offer why they may also take advantage of not airing next year the finale. You say it's only the weather I say it may be they may want to keep subscribers too. Kys before you infect the gene pool or go start a Sup Forums got thread.

Naaah, grrm will die first. Choking on a nacho chip in his Santa Fe home while his favorite football team wins the Super Bowl. His last chapter of Wild Cards having just being finished and he was earnestly going to type a page in chapter two of twow. :/

the engine is too chaotic for it to be fun imo

all that's really worthwhile is picking earliest start date and going completely off canon as a dothraki or some shit

I know he asked d&d about Stannis and they didn't offer much. Why didn't he read it for himself? Well it worked for him in the end though as his performance was memorable.

He sure was the prettiest in all the seven kingdoms.

Do you think Stephen Dillane watches Fear the Walking Dead to see his sons development as a God Actor?

Nope. Maybe one episode at like a premiere otherwise he probably doesn't bother. But he must be proud anyway. We got another 40 days or so for got to premiere, right? Sheesh why are these final days feeling longer than a couple of months ago? Probably another month until another trailer, right?

Why did bran want the sorcerer to cut off viserys' man bits?