How come Sup Forums doesn't get upset that the original planet of the apes was subtley criticising man kind and...

How come Sup Forums doesn't get upset that the original planet of the apes was subtley criticising man kind and religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgihkyHeym0&t=708s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because Sup Forums is mostly young people and young people don't seem to have any interest in anything that happened prior to their birth, so they probably don't even know that there is an original planet of the apes movie

doesnt seem very subtle to me.

Thanks.

Probably a true answer.

who knows.

youtube.com/watch?v=bgihkyHeym0&t=708s

If it was made today Sup Forums would call it tumblr

>subtlety

>mfw zira will never kiss me

Because only Sup Forums is bothered by those things and their favorite merchandise salesman on youtube hasn't told them to be angry about it.

It even has anti racism messages.

I feel the movie would have really appealed to hippie youth at the time.

Because mankind is doomed to fail and religion only facilitates that failure. Great movie.

But isn't that kind of like rick and morty?

I don't think they were trying to make the ending subtle though. They used the blunt ending to make everything else click into place.

Planet of the apes was about niggers and mudraces taking over.

No it isn't.

There is a message that says

>Beware of man because they fight over stupid shirt like skin colour and are evil.

Not those exact ords but it says basically that.

But what Im saying is don't alt righters and bible bashers hate these movies for the same reasons they hate rick and morty?

They are upset about it in /ic/.

most religious people are too stupid to understand when someone is making fun of them.

everyone has to suck hestons cock because muh nra and muh guns.

This is true.

I know creligious people who watched sausage party and didn't even realise it was mocking religion.

>Sup Forums
>not constantly criticizing mankind and religion

If you criticise religion other than islam on Sup Forums then you are considered to be from reddit.

Because everyone is way too busy worshipping cape shit. 75% of the threads on Sup Forums at any given time are about cape cape shit. Yet cape shit is considered "normie" shit its fucking pathetic.

Why would any sane person be mad about criticizing religion? Half of the world problems are because of religions.

That's exactly what the mud-races would say as they chase down the last surviving white man from horseback.

>YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! GODDAMN YOU! GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!
Yeah, real sutble, mfw

hardly any of the kids here have seen it

Maybe like six years ago but now criticizing religion just makes you a fedora edgelord

what i liked about beneath is that it proved that the apes are nothing more than hypocrites

fuck the rest of that movie though

I always thought the message in all the Apes movies was that sentience and sapience is a curse, and that violence is the inevitable end of it.

>the willed self-destruction of white civilization will allow primitive monkeys to take over the planet

Gee, I wonder why Sup Forums likes it

People in the 50s-80s must have been like
>geee another movie that warns us about how scary nuclear holocaust can be great

This. When there are no white men left, humanity will revert to a primitive society as depicted in the film.

Are the new Apes movies the only example of prequels/reboots that are better than the originals?

Because it's kino you fuckin fag.

I don't like how the fall of mankind is because of monkeys not our own fault.

Pardon me?
Ki-
Kin- what?

We made the monkeys angry in the first place.

The virus was man made though, wasn't it?

F P B P
P
B
P

The "you blew it up" line, thought he was talking about humans wiping out their civilization.

The virus was man made. Humans did wipe out civilization.

How long until we're allowed to criticize religion again?

/thread

The original context was that humans blew up the world with nukes, not a virus. Hence the irradiated 'death' zone in the film where the apes won't go.

Not really, I mean some people will say that but people say if you dislike the prequels you are from reddit. Anyone who thinks like that has a subhuman IQ.

>enslaved apes in prison uniforms as a metaphor for black people
This entire series is kino except Battle and the Tim Burton reboot

It's not subtle. It's a very blatant take down of creationism.

Yes, which is why the new movies are pretty much reboots.

The nuclear war already happened during the prequels, or some kind human vs human war, in between Dawn and Rise. Probably fought over the virus, trying to keep in from spreading. The humans in San Francisco are basically the last bastion of human civilization.

will the remake series end with an astronaut in the 60's going forward in time?

Have you watched the series? It's anti racist as fuck.

Yeah, the apes got angry because we wouldn't stop beimg racist and going into wars so it was decided human's can't be trusted.

That was already in the first movie. A background news blurb on tv.

Neat

Just grow up. No reason to criticize nonsense, you will be too busy. Being a grown up is a fucking nightmare.