Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XY4jWUnCBt8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-armed_bandit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm a bob to

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

Cooper had a hard life.

He didn't fuck virgin Audrey...Fucking Billy Zane did.

>get trapped in the black lodge for 25 years
>miss out on having a wife and children, and a normal life
>you may never get to climb that tall hill and sit in the cool grass and feel the sun on your face
>you may never get to visit Tibet
>all you wanted to do was become a FBI agent to help people
>your best friend is dying and you don't even know it
>tfw when no one calls for help

MONTANA
O
N
T
A
N
A

What can it result in, lads?

>Why Didn't We Protect His Smile Edition

Cooper will never be this person again. He didn't deserve this all this suffering. He was such a pure guy

this plotline was kinda shit, but I was happy Mike seemed to get into it by the end.

you show 'em chet
you show all of 'em

>*Melancholy Jazz Music*

Best ending? Best ending.

Why are all the kids in Twin Peaks fucked up?

How can Wally be the only good egg?

>inciting a "us vs them" fight
In your dreams buddy.
I enjoy movies like Stalker, or even Sicario which some criticize for being slow while I feel it was just right and did maintain a tension.
The problem here is that many scenes lack the necessary soul, if they want to be comedic, the timing is wrong and so is the music of which there seems to be a lack of time to time.

Reddit tier theorycrafters BTFO. You don't need to "figure out" EVERYTHING, we know you are autistic.

how many fucking times are you going to post this?

>>your best friend is dying and you don't even know it
who?

no user, i believe he'll smile again

it's so sad watching him. He's a shell of his former self and all I want to do is hug him and guide him to the right path.
Harry

hairy ass truman

>think again

oh the shitte

>Who paid you to grab Dr. Amp?!

you're breaking my heart :(

>someone actually saved something I wrote.

Feels strangeman.

So how does everyone think this season will end i have know clue the only thing I think is that it will most likely be a big mind rape ending

Showtime: So you wanna bring back Twin Peaks great. What's it gonna be about?

Lynch: Agent Cooper coming out of the black lodge, turning retarded, having issues pissing and shitting all while a nigress, old white lady, and a young brunette all want his 8 inch cock.

Showtime: I don't think we can fund that TV show.

Lynch: I'll add coffee memes in it.

Showtime: here's your money.

if i take that ring off will you die?

I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.

This, probably.

But Lynch fucked that up.

call for help

just realised it's episode 5 but probably only 2 days have passed on the show just like how season 2 took place in only 2 weeks

AutismoCoop is adorable. I hope one day to experience the level of satisfaction in that pic.

Cooper bringing back Laura Palmer from the lodge to be with her mom. Coop lives with Naomi and Sonny Jim.

Off topic a little bit but who else watched the series finale to the leftovers

Wally is based af

Wally is coopers kindred spirit

This was the final time, user

Kinda sucks for Janey-E and Sonny Jim that the real Dougie is gone forever and they'll probably never know what happened.

Will Maddy Ferguson ever be mentioned again?

Andy is pure.

He dude we are gonna steal it now

That's Audrey's son my dude.

Reminder that Norma has always been best girl and still is at 70

SHOWTIME CONFIRM S4 ALREADY

Shh don't talk about it here

got my review copy of ep 6 early. This shits crazy, I feel like they are definitely setting it up for a bowie cameo. Pic is from a room similar to the one above the convenience store.

This is practically confirmed the last season though.

Ayylmao Siefried wouldn't give Wally the time of day.

Wally is Sup Forums's self insert.

upload it faggot

so Booper hired her to supervise the assasination of Dougie after Cooper takes over his body and if she failed she had to let the black box in Argentina know?

Post more screenshots

you know reverse google image search exists right

Am I the only one who kind of liked the Nadine/Mike sideplot? The other sideplots were so shit, but these made me laugh.

no. It has watermarks that flash every 5 seconds. Im not going through the work of blocking them

fake
youtube.com/watch?v=XY4jWUnCBt8

Please no, I want this to be over before everyone involved is dead

Post another screenshot. But if you're not gonna upload the episode don't spoil anything please.

it would be extremely gormonbozia

nice try

Its lazy. Sorry dudes. Whole thing is lazily written, lazily shot, and the soundtrack is nonexistent. I get it “atmosphere” but the glasses need to come off. If someone other than lynch made this it would be considered a lynch knock off. Fight me on this. I want to like it.

Maybe Jerry's.

idgaf about watermarks just fucking gimmi that shit

I think jeffries supervises both BOBcoop and the assassination of Dougie (probably due to him having served his function). The box deffo has something to do with jeffries.

>If someone other than lynch made this it would be considered a lynch knock off.

This has too many layers of autismo

eno hsilived htiw regnagelppod ma I regnagelppoD

this season feels pretty either you like it or you don't. think you need to search yourself to find out

got entire season already

bowie does not appear but michael anderson does

pic related

Nope, she wanted to kill the Dougie so Bob returns to loge but she was too late.

"If someone other than lynch made this it would be considered a lynch knock off"

Well good thing it isn't. Nobody is forcing you to like it, you fucking faggot.

people will ofc disagree, but it was one of the better subplots in the second half of season 2. It was silly (tho I do like how Lynch in the final episode just went 'oh and lmao she gets her memory back and Norma and Ed will never be happy together'). And at least it wasn't Billy Zane's forced romance with Audrey, the Little Nicky drama or whatever other stupid bullshit they had.

just don't, drop it

Episode 6 stills

you've been
filtered

I hope so since we saw her in the lodge in the s2 finale.

>Kinda sucks for Janey-E and Sonny Jim that the real Dougie is gone forever
I was thinking that after all is said and done, Coop might ask Mike to turn the gold ball back into Dougie.

Also, why is her name Janey-E? Is she related to Chris-R?

kino

That was in the original script, but in that version Nadine was more of a shrew and it was played for laughs rather than tragedy.

This was heartbreaking. Fuck, it's a perfect season so far. To think of all the things that could have gone wrong in a remake of a series from the nineties. Instead we have brutal action, nice plots all over the place, great shots one after another, great fucking music, great acting from an ensemble cast that won't stop growing. God damn, I shouldn't have doubt Lynch. He's on a another league completely. I am just so happy to experience all this, this event, while it's happening. I don't want it to end.

>If someone other than lynch made this it would be considered a lynch knock off.

really makes u think...

namuh era s'avE ehT

Episode 6 stills

Do you own any Twin Peaks merchandise?

Twin Peaks LogPosting is a goldmine

So why did Major Briggs eat Dougie's wedding ring?

such a beautiful ending.

I did not expect it since they always end with the band but this time Lynch changed it up.

>the fucking state of this show now
>this general will defend it
>you've been le LYNCHED

Get out of the car Dougie

he was hungry

hnggggg

Episode 6 stills.

watching blue velvet lads haha

Iron deficiency

That's Tom Sizemore's homunculus from the glass box. This thing is filthy with Sizemore.

you've been le LYNCHED

GET OUT DOUGIE

The coffee is working. He will be Coop again by the end.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-armed_bandit