Bill Maher WON'T be fired for ni*ger joke

>Sources familiar with the situation tell us, HBO will not yank Bill from the air or fire him for the comment he made to Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse on last Friday's show.

>Maher apologized quickly and the fallout from the comment got quickly lost after the London terrorist attack.

>By the way ... the fact that HBO does not run advertisements makes the situation vastly different from networks that advertise ... HBO will not lose money because it's subscription-based and, realistically, very few people would unsubscribe. Maher's show will stand or fall on ratings.

He can't keep getting away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wfgC8DJ1b2s
youtube.com/watch?v=FvtGatjj2fA
reformjudaism.org/practice/ask-rabbi/i-have-jewish-mother-and-christian-father-what-am-i
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my black friends told me if it ends with 'a' it's okay

Jewish privilege

>actually thinking this kike was going to get anything other than a slap on the wrist
Don't ever forget the 6 million

how arbitrary

half black here and his comment was not racist at all, hes a cool nigga.

Does this mean we can use nigger now as long as we're joking?

that's niggers for ya

Fuck off nigger it was racist

The backlash actually makes me want to watch him more. Good job black twitter.

>half black

uhh yeah, that doesn't make you black

uhh yes it does.

Niggers are well-known for their arbitrariness.

>Haha, I'm back niggers!

one drop rule niggra

being black, white, yellow, brown, or fucking purple polka dots doesnt matter. Anyone can be a nigger.

What did he say?

Well he certainly isn't white

Which is retarded, because that's the way slave owners would've pronounced it.

It was a fucking joke and the context couldn't have been clearer.

He should have thrown down with HBO and leverage his own viewership.

Good. You guys can either hate sjws or you can become one. Time to put that "moral superiority" where your mouths are.

He said

I ain't no field nigger mastah, I bees a house nigger.

>that's niggers for yA
Ended with an 'a' = ok

Tldr

Guest: blah blah you can work in the field blah blah

Maher: *incredulously* work in the field? I'm a house nigger

kek, that's actually bretty gud

Not in all the movies I've seen

SHUT UP!

finally just watched the clip for the first time:
youtube.com/watch?v=wfgC8DJ1b2s
I thought it was funny.

Terrible delivery.

What happened to the left "eating its own", huh Drumpfkins? Your tired tricks failed on Colbert and now once again on Maher.

This guy has the body language of a sassy black woman.

the left is pissed hes still got his show, expect more outrage.

so niggera is ok?

#firecolbert, right reddit?

>half black guy steals your car
>"Officer, a half black guy stole my car!"

so you look like this 'white' man then?

this, saying nigga is much more permissible than nigger

/ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=FvtGatjj2fA

As someone who identifies as black on the internet, I am very offended

NIGGA

I bet Paula Dean wishes that she were Jewish.

i never thought of that

I bet Michael Richards wishes that he were jewish

Dumb Niggers shouldn't have made the word main stream if they didn't want to hear it...

>only blacks and jews can say nigger
lesson learned

Strange that he's Jewish and there are no repercussions.

something like that, except my hair is that of a white man

Sup Forums - Libcuck faggots shitpost in political threads that bother them because they lost the election and have no power. Kill yourself faggot cuck sweetie. 8 years of more crying otherwise.

Is anyone really surprised by this? HBO isn't beholden to advertisement deals...i.e. the big money, the reason O'Reilly was laid off.

>Le altright le pusy le crie le about le literally le everything

nice meme, reddit.

at least you underclass have shit to jibber about. You welfare class need something.

i thought the joke was pretty funny desu

HBO won't lose and money because the only ppl who would cancel over this are NIGGERS and Niggers can't afford HBO is fuckin straight up science!

Keep those (you)'s flowing sweetheart

How come every time I scream the word NIGGER at work they send me down to HR for "sensitivity training". What the fuck!?!

Liberals went after him though not the alt right like with Colbert. The left eats itself.

Why do white people wanna say nigger so badly? Kek stick to your own words like, Dude and Buddy

@83612196

Awwww. He posted the ass pained libcuck image and people called him an asspained libcuck. 8 years sweetie, remember you have nothing.

I don't care much for maher but he can say whatever he wants. Anyone can. So fuck off

> Black on the air Friday

You had one job, headline writer!

>not the alt right
You fuckers have been crying about it since it happend

Because you're not a rich kike with rich kike friends.

>guy famous for being politically incorrect says something politically incorrect
Literally who cares

lel turns out winning an election does nothing to make lonely autists any less angry

What about NIA?

I'm glad nigger is back on the table for jokes and casual use. Colbert already enabled faggot. Were going back to the good ol' days. Thanks liberals.

>having rich connections is only bad if you're jewish
>getting away with saying nigger is only bad if youre jewish

Nice projection sweetie. Remind me who won the election? Wish libcuck faggots would stop crying all over the board but oh well.

>kike detected

You people will never not stop living in a trailer park. And you'll never not stop sounding like this. You're people I could march into a gas chamber and not feel bad. I wouldn't feel a lick of remorse watching your type of fitlh be executed.

It was just a fucking joke. I don't like Bill Maher, but he did nothing wrong in this case.

>a liberal gassing anyone but himself and his transracial genderqueer boyfriend with his shitty vegan diet

You found me. i'm 6'7'' and I know krav maga and logic. What's next crybaby?

Too bad we won the election and spics are getting shipped out of the country, and liberals are being laughed at and attacked everywhere. Makes sense you would lash out but maybe move to a different board if you're gonna cry like a little bitch so much.

>white goyim says nigger
>fired immediately, shunned from society
>liberal kike says nigger live on air
>let's just sweep it under the rub and pretend it never happened

Is there anything the sons of Abraham can't do?

wow you don't sound mad at all

Just naming the kike. You guys are getting careless don't you think?

you're worthless, you know you're fundamentally worthless and you can't fit in with society. That's why you associate with sociopaths and other Sup Forums filth.

tsk tsk, that doesn't sound very tolerant of you! Better not let your rabbi find out about this or you might have to grovel and make a humiliating apology just like Bill Maher lmao

I agree, fellow Sup Forums degenerate.

but he was raised catholic?

>dotting the i with a heart

Every time.

It's not hard to program a group of idiots based on algorithms. You know who Robert Mercer is? He builds computer models to learn how to program dumb people so they vote a certain way.

Do yo any of you assholes even know whats happening in your own fucking world?

You people are the human detritus that rots the entire society. You're just utter human garbage.

reformjudaism.org/practice/ask-rabbi/i-have-jewish-mother-and-christian-father-what-am-i

Did Robert Memer collude with the Russians to force American rural retards to hack Trump into the presidency? Tick tock drumpfies, evidence soon!!

you can see the fucking pain the eyes of whoever that is doing the interview, his career flashed before his eyes

Most of you fucking idiots are looking up Robert Mercer, the rest of you are probably fucking your sisters. The rest of you need to choose where your country is going, because the current rulers fucking loath your poverty living idiots.

I'm surprised his people turned on him

>implying they won't wait to fire him until the season ends
(((they))) are playing it smart

>having black friends
wigger detected

I disagree.

You know the people who built the pyramids, you people are that stupid.

>being this ass blasted