Is there any fucking country where the women won't resent me? Swedish women evidently do

Is there any fucking country where the women won't resent me? Swedish women evidently do

Do swedish ladies despise manlets? Can you score if your height is below 1.75cm?

I am 190 cm tall so i think manlets are out of the question

Asians love the big viking cock

You're too tall. Probaly ugly also.

T-thanks, i wouldn't say i am fugly... but now you really got my confidence up

Blonde and blue eyed, you would be a demigod in Latin America and Southeast Asia.

turkey, if you are blonde though

Yes, in every country with ugly women, including here.

I have come to the conclusion that women are lesser beings who resent anyone who isn't them.

I mean, i basically never leave my house to do anything other than buy food or go to the gym and i have never tried speaking to a girl but your idea confirms my suspicions

If you never speak to them how do you know they resent you? Do they send you hatemail? Make rude handgestures towards you? Shit on your doorstep every morning? What is the story here user.

Basically, i am an insecure virgin who has never even held hands with a girl and i draw the conclusion they resent me because of it

>Can you score if your height is below 1.75cm?
No. It also doesn't help your case that you're a filthy Russian.

That's because Swedish women want big muslim cock

>Swedish women evidently do
Why

no women are generally repulsed by soyboy faggots.

My stats are 188 cm tall, 30'' waist and 52'' shoudlers, does this qualify as soyboy status?

Women from 3rd world countries will worship you because they think you are rich. If they ever find out you're not they'll leave though.

A few swedish girls are among the nicest people I've met In my life. If they're visibly repulsed by you then you've already lost the game of life to Mohammed Abd Ismail Musleimanabbad

the fact that you're posting stats and questioning whether your physical appearance resembles a soyboy shows how insecure you are.
the faggotry emanates from your personality.

but i dont even like men?

Except that in your country everyone but the Swedes have access to your women.
Shit, if I was brown like everyone here says I am I might've easily gotten a qt Swedish gf with daddy issues.

>current year
>not gay
>in Sweden
How are you not in prison yet ?

by "faggotry" i don't mean literal faggotry, just weak, insecure, feminine, fragile personality man.
woman wants a strong man who can take the lead, make her feel safe.
at best you have the qualities of a potential friend who girls can go shopping with, not a mate they can make love and be intimate with.

I'm not insecure, but you said i was a soyboy and i disproved that claim by telling you how my physique is coming along

prove it gaysoyboy.
post picture of wrist,arm and back.

Gypsie boy, you should not believe the things you read on here. It's mostly memes and banter. Swedish women avoid brown people like the plague, and for good reason. You're low status, short, weak, poor and ugly compared to Swedish men. Not to mention your primitive cultures, abhorrent personalities and inferior intellectual capabilities. There's a reason why immigrants have to import wives from their home countries or resort to rape.

if you can't get a gf/sex in a country with the biggest whores, then there's something seriously wrong with you.

forgot pic
dont have the version without memed portugal, but it's out there

Whores came from your countries, slave.

There are countries where australian men are loved but I dislike SE asia

>came from your countries
if you say so.
but whores still COME from yours.

slavlands

No, they came here and to the rest of the civilized parts of Europe from yours. It is your sister and that girl you liked in high school that come here to degrade themselves for money.

enjoy your shit tier whore "women"
watch out for aids they've caught from fucking so many niggers.

Aids is about three or four times more common in Latvia than in Sweden, probably due to all the whoring and sleeping with Russians.