This is a joke that my American colleague told me when I used to work in KSA

This is a joke that my American colleague told me when I used to work in KSA

>3 Americans were on a plane from London to the US: one from New York, one from Las Vegas and one from Chicago
>right as the plane approached the US the NY man stands up and goes: "I see the Statue of Liberty, that's my stop" and jumps off the plane with his parachute
>6 hours later the man from Vegas goes "oh that's the strip alright, see ya" and jumps from the plane and deploys his parachute

>A couple of hours go by and the man from Chicago goes "my watch just got stolen somehow, yep.. home sweet home"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kek

Get it?

>Americans don't even know their own geography

Because a paki from London on the flight stole it?

No?

brainlet reporting in, I demand an explanation

Chicago is well known for being infested with black thugs that'll shoot you on sight if you don't gibs your personal belongings

i get it, go to salat al juma now.

In other words- lots of theft

chicago is filled with niggers that steal everything, when he reached chicago, his shit got stolen, even on the plane, dumb brainlet huemonkey sopa.

how did they steal his watch on the plane huh

It's a really dumb joke Brazilbro dont put too much thought into it

Can you zoom a bit more

>Mandatory "heard this one over 20 years ago in my own language and 'Chicago' was 'Russia'"

I like the old sovjet jokes.
youtube.com/watch?v=mN3z3eSVG7A

There was this docu about it, but I can't remember it's name.

Foreign journalist asks Brezhnev
- If you are advancing to communism so fast, why your citizens can't afford milk and meat?
- We are going to communism very fast, so cattle can't catch up.

Those weren't too bad.
Unfortunately though, the jokes involving a punchline are mostly unfunny when told in another language. I don't know the "science" behind humor but the punchline is supposed to be exactly that - a very swift jab or a sharp cut that's supposed to ruin your train of thought built up to that point, which somehow results in laughter. And if you want it to have the same effect in a language whose grammar is very different, you have to completely restructure the whole thing (and still fail).

1942. A defense committee meeting is proceeding in Kremlin. Zhukov comes out of the meeting hall, all pissed, rambling to himself:
- Fucking mustached asshole, what have you done to your own country...
Poskrebyshev overhears it and reports it to Stalin. Staling calls Zhukov and tells him to immediatly come to his office.
- Tovarisch Zhukov, who did you mean by that?
- Why, Hitler of course, tovarisch Stalin.
- And you, tovarisch Poskrebyshev, who did you mean by that?

so he wasn't in Naples ?

is this metacommentary on the state of education in towelhead countries?

>This is a joke that my American colleague told me
>my American colleague told me
>American colleague
Is this a meta-commentary on the state of education in Estonia?

>Americans
>Traveling outside the US

shit tier joke tbqh

Good jokes. Made me laugh out loud.

And the formula for jokes is setup + punchline = joke. It helps if you know your audiences taste and culture for maximum impact, but if you do puns and other word jokes you will fail indeed.

That's a shitty joke op