It's not that weird a concept

It's not that weird a concept.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgihkyHeym0&t=708s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just like this

youtube.com/watch?v=bgihkyHeym0&t=708s

>tfw 26 y/o virgin

Yes it is. If you didn't have sex by the time you could walk then you're literally behind the rest of the functioning world and may as well jump off a bridge for being a genetic failure.

how did you do it? does your family still bother you about no gf? do your parents give you advice? do they want grand children?

>19 year old virgin about to turn 20
T-There's still time for me r-right?

Hey leave him alone, I'll be him in 2 years, normie scum

I am just asking some genuine questions user. I had one (1) gf when I was 16-18 and I haven't gotten any action since so it's very possible that my friends, family, peers have assumed or suspected I am a virgin or gay or something

If he's anything like me he reached a point of complete isolation that your family members are just thankful to know you didn't die alone in your room one night after calling them that single time in the span of about two or three years.

Yes, there is. That was exactly the time where I lost mine.

If you're living alone and not still with your parents, I'd say you're doing almost fine in a way.

>just turned 30
>my sister and all my female cousins are around the same age as I am
>they all got married in their mid 20s and had kids not too long after that
>almost all of them are divorced or in the process of getting divorced
>none of them went to university (I did!) so they and their husbands all had low skill employment and once they broke up their lives basically fell apart
>had to move back in with their parents, pretty much in financial ruin
>I spend my pay on video games and whatever other dumb shit I want

Feels good, bros. Maybe I'll get married when I'm 50 and have some autistic son who I can emphasize with.

*empathize

But you're totally right. People overrate relationships, flings and sex way too much. It's good while it lasts but only while it lasts and depending on the kind of relationship, it could last for some years, months, days, hours, minutes or literally seconds. When it finally ends (because everything ends), it will hit as hard as the duration it lasted. After that, you'll be more alone and depressed than you were BEFORE.

So the best thing is taking care of yourself and only yourself, and be as self-absorbed as you can. Study, work, make plans, do hobbies, make money, travel, do whatever the fuck you want to do because you ARE happy and you don't even fucking know it, which makes me kind of mad about your superficial complaints. "Didn't have sex yet", "didn't kiss yet" - goddamnit, complain about not having gone to Tokyo or seen the fucking pyramids yet, complain about not having success yet, about not having a hit song yet, about not leaving your mark for future generations to know about your existence in 300 years, because you won't be remembered for kissing or sticking your dick in a vagina.

Be alone, be great.

Be together for some time, end it (because EVERY relationship ends, even - and especially - if you get old with them), be miserable.

It's okay man, I'm only 20, but, I'm sure there are virgins out there, I met a girl who is, and I don't know how uncommon it is, but I feel like it's pretty uncommon when the girl is a fucking 10.
Have sex when you're ready, fucking build something with someone.

Who had their first girlfriend rather late? How old were you?

I'm 25 and still have never had a girlfriend.

LOL

People need to realise that films like this perpetuate a lie... Wizardhood isn't real. If you're a virgin and you get old, you don't get anything. You don't have a nice house with nice manchild vidya equipment. You're just a regular wageslave with crippling depression.

>lost my hair before my virginity

How do girls view you?

>tfw 33 year old virgin

Sigh.

>votes trump

Im fucking 29 just kill me, worst thing is that Im not a neet loser, I have a good job, apartment and lots of friends, and most people are shocked when they here Ive never been in a serious relationship.

Dont know what went wrong in my life, last 4 years have just whizzed past without any advancement while everyone in my social circle are having kids and marrying. FML

they don't

I'm a 31 year old virgin and my greatest aspiration is be a beta provider for a woman who cucks me with superior black men.

i hate myself

I know this feel

>Ive never been in a serious relationship
So are you a virgin?

I had my first girlfriend last year at 22. It sucks because we had to break up because I graduated college in December (took an extra semester due to transferring, plus she was two years younger) and it just wasn't going to work out with the distance. No hard feelings about it, but it still keeps me up at night every once in a while. The worst thing about it is that there was never really a point where the relationship turned bad; I just got cucked by being three hours away by scheduling and being three hours away by public transportation.

*upvotes*
You sure showed him reddit!

you must be ugly or beta or both

wew that last sentence is fucked up, sorry guys