Is there a food or a variant of food that's exclusive to your country that you like...

Is there a food or a variant of food that's exclusive to your country that you like? I unironically like mämmi quite a lot, but it's a seasonal treat that I have only a few times per year during easter. Maybe I wouldn't like it that much if it was served year around.

Mämmi

mämmi isn't finnish exclusive you fucking moron it's effectively sweetened porridge and older variants exist around the world

is it soaking in milk or pudding?

panettone
only avaible at christmas but the local pastry shop is the probably best in italy about that (won several prizes) so it's worh it

it looks like that

Usually milk or cream.

well i do like borscht and pelmeni and ukha and vodka and malosolnie ogurchiki and belyashi and chebureki and possekunchiki
and i love okroshka in the summer

Not really exclusive to our country but I really like Murtabak (مطبق). It was brought by Arab traders back in the days.

looks a bit dry

>Is there a food or a variant of food that's exclusive to your country that you like?

Does Muslim semen count?

Perfect for dipping in milk

>Perfect for dipping in milk

Or in Muslim semen.

>german humor

>okroshka in the summer

That's an unusual way of spelling Muslim semen.

>Usually milk or cream.

Is that code for Muslim semen? Intriguing.

>a bit dry

Unlike Muslim semen.

El germANO señores

This confuses and enrages the Albanian and his delicious Muslim semen.

interested in trying mämmi desu, it sounds interesting
pretty much the only thing i kow about finnish food is that one video of gordon ramsay trying a few things and gagging and stuff i see here

But panettone is really common around the world.

>video of gordon ramsay trying a few things and gagging

Should've gone with Muslim semen. He chose poorly.

i get sick of mämmi by the end of easter

Natto

Fermented soybeans. I am eating every morning.

納豆
Nattō
Nattō is a Japanese food that ferment soybean by Bacillus natto.

ゴメン!被った(;´Д⊂)

Nasi Lemak
Nothing's better than a plate of warm Nasi Lemak with a side of fried egg and a glass of black coffee

>Nattō is a Japanese food that ferment soybean by Bacillus natto.

An inferior alternative to Muslim semen.

>Nasi Lemak
looks like fine strings of cheese, but it is actually slime

>looks like fine strings of cheese, but it is actually slime

Muslim semen in a nutshell.

the ultimate soyboy cuisine

i eat 40 boxes of mämmi an easter and 80 kilos of gingerbread dough every christmas

>i eat 40 boxes of mämmi

Would you be open to replacing that with 40 boxes of Muslim semen? Highly reommended.

Pozole is in fact my favorite dish

What does this taste like?

Our mustard is much hotter and not sweet at all and I like it.

We call it "Kulich" and everyone eats it every Easter.

Like English mustard?

No, ours is much hotter because we use some Indian mustard. Yours is actually what we call "American mustard" which is sweet.

>Yours is actually what we call "American mustard" which is sweet

>Along with Karashi, English mustard is one of the hottest in the world

I think you're getting confused. American mustard is just yellow sauce, English mustard is hot, burns your nose off if you have too much.

I have eaten kulich in russia and panettone in italy and they are not the same. Sure, they are very similar, but I would not call them the same food. The texture and taste is different enough.

Then it sounds like ours. What we have here literally makes your eyes tearing.
I guess then pelmeni can be called unique Russian food.

Easter?

>What does this taste like?

It tastes like Muslim semen.

what is it about germans and muslim semen?

>I guess then pelmeni can be called unique Russian food.

Why wouldn't it be? It's different enough from the possible chinese origin and not related to tortellini in any way.

"The word pelmeni is derived from pel'n'an' (пeльнянь)—literally "ear bread" in the native Finno-Ugric Komi and Udmurt languages.[3] It is unclear when pelmeni entered the cuisines of the indigenous Siberian people and when they first appeared in Russian cuisine. One theory suggests pelmeni, or stuffed boiled dumplings in general, originated in Siberia, possibly a simplified adaptation of the Chinese Wonton (in some dialect is called Bāomiàn "包面"). Another theory suggests that pelmeni were carried by the Mongols to Siberia and the Urals, from where they gradually spread as far as Eastern Europe. [4] Pelmeni are particularly good means of quickly preserving meat during long Siberian winter, especially eliminating the need to feed livestock during the long winter months."

>American mustard is just yellow sauce

Unlike Muslim semen, which is pure white.

You seem to be obsessed with Muslim semen Mehmet
>inb4 'I am a Greek'

I think he is the russian guy living in germany. He has a tendency to chimp out everytime a finn posts something. It doesn't have to do with Russia in any way. It seems that the guy finally lost it.

läski