Explain to me what is happening, pol?

Explain to me what is happening, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/
gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx
publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fake/skewed polls

Shills leave plz

People are waking up

Globalism is happening.

if you watch the polls you are going to go insane.

britpol did the same with brexit. half of them were ready to an hero on election night.

When polls are like this, it basically means they are tied.

Also this, polls the day before Brexit had remain winning by 10%.

The dad of the Muslim soldier who was killed in Iraq destroyed Trump

His speech redpilled many Trump supporters

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/30/exclusive-pat-caddell-blasts-reuters-back-rigging-polls-to-show-clinton-winning/

I can't wait for Hillary to win. Hispanic supremacy is just around the corner, cumskins

da evil joos

Hillary is getting her post convention bump. She'd better it hope it's as large as the bump trump got.

>Hispanics are an actual group and not just a meme name for lots of different american groups

Trump can't keep his foot out of his mouth for more than a 48 hour news cycle.
Ever.

You guys talk about shilling all day but man do you push breitbart hard.

It definitely woke me up. I can't support an islamophobe like trump now. Saying we should ban/register muslims is like saying we should ban/register guns. The vast majority of muslims don't participate in terrorist activities, and the vast majority of gun owners do not either.

they unironically changed the algorithm to put Hillary in first

>Hillary Clinton, a career politician, a former secretary of state in a popular government, a former senator, the wife of one of America's most adored politicians
>after a Democratic convention in which pandering and absurdly manipulative appeals to emotion were on display for four days straight
>with the almost explicit backing of the VAST majority of major media outlets who actively attack her opponent 24/7
>is only ONE FUCKING POINT above DONALD FUCKING TRUMP, an arrogant billionaire with a bimbo supermodel wife, who is most widely known for a reality show in which the draw was watching him coldly fire people, who has been involved in both Democratic and Republican politics, who was a laughing stock for accusing the current president of being born outside of America, who is outwardly, explicitly HATED by his own party's establishment, who is accused of being a racist, a sexist and a war-mongering Soviet sleeper agent across the world every single hour of every single day

And...this is a bad thing? One percent means a virtual tie come election time, and they haven't even debated yet. The fact that Trump isn't down 30 points is cause for celebration, let alone that he's tied with her. If I was in Hillary's camp I'd be freaking the fuck out.

Rigged polls is right. PPP polled a lot more Democrats than Republicans (43% to 36%) and Reuters literally admitted changing their numbers for bullshit reasons which gave Hillary better numbers. And the Economist has been the biggest globalist mouthpiece out of all the media which is saying something, so who knows what they did to rig their poll.

Also, the 4 way polls including Johnson and Stein are a better reflection of how the real election will go, and Trump is doing a lot better there, even with PPP's rigging against him.

biased polling being published by clinton supporting shills.

What's happening is that everybody thinks statistics are somehow accurate within the margin of error.

You do realize that if that happens, the US will become as bad as Latin America, and then you'll have nowhere left to escape to from the shitty Latin quality of the life? You really want the whole world to be as awful as Latin America?

It's quite disgusting to see them blatantly rigging polls.

If Hillary is winning then so be it but to pretend she is winning and behave so shamelessly just leaves a shitty taste in everyones mouth.

There are more Democrats than Republicans though.

> I can't support an islamophobe like trump now.
GTFO of my Sup Forums you massive FAGGOT

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>Rigged polls is right. PPP polled a lot more Democrats than Republicans (43% to 36%)

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it's almost like there's more democrats than republicans...

Hillary won't get Obama numbers.

nothing

I think it's also important to point at that Trump is polling around 45 or above in multiple polls. So, even if Clinton does see a bump, Trump has consolidated a lot of support.

they are relying on a PPP poll that included Harambe as a candidate.

FOR REAL.

>Trump starts taking the lead
>Reuters entirely rewrites their methodology
>PPP and a few others continue to over sample the shit out of Democrats and under sample Ind pendents.

>$.12 has been deposited into your account

good goy!

Not that many more. Plus there are more independents than either of them and Trump wins independents.

I know about that, but there are still more Democrats than Republicans.

gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx

Only 26% are Republican and only 29% are Democrats.

>Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Nice try shill.

Epic meme! XD!!!!

Why do you faggots care about polls so much? Just wait until the election. Worrying over polls won't do shit.

>Makes a point

>KIKE SHILL REEEEEE!

The post quality on Sup Forums seems to always find a way to get even lower.

Strongly agree. I guess I'm voting for trump now

this is the new PPP poll that was posted

publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_7302016.pdf

Independents are a meme group.
43% D to 36% R seems more realistic.

Donald Drumpf is getting btfo because of his sexist racist comments and all the shitlords here are trying to defend him to no affect.

see

you aren't even a shill

go back to Sup Forums

Fucking CTR shill.

HARAMBE SUUURGE!

#staywokw. Fuck you, if it was up to me we would smash the Muslims like the Germany's smashed the Jews during kristallnacht.

Used to be they where oversampling Dems based on outdated turnout metrics but when Trump started to beat even them they threw that out the window and are now just straight up skewing polls by vastly oversampling Dems based on nothing but trying to skew polls.

just stop posting you cringey retard

>Internet poll
>Clinton 60%
>Trump 25%

How in the fuck?

Ha, I almost believed you there, then I realized you're full of shit

So you're just unironically racist and hateful. People are more than their skin color or their ethnic background you know.

>calls me a cringey retard but resorts to le reddit memes

"no"

>Also, the 4 way polls including Johnson and Stein are a better reflection of how the real election will go

The poll are definitely being manipulated, and the JOHNSON IS CLOSING IN AT 15% is just another version of that. Johnson was supposed to have 5% of the vote last time around and be the reason why the Republicans would lose. Turns out he got destroyed because the people who would have voted for him in protest at Romney either stayed home, or decided that giving Obongo the election wasn't worth bragging to your friends how "your helping to end the two party system." Johnson might get non-zero percentages this time around, but as things stand now, his impact is going to be a lot smaller than what the polls and media are shilling.

>breitbart
Sad

US Muslims are 150 times more likely to support suicide bombing than serve in the military. That is the redpill, CTR scumbag

How is it full of shit to imply we shouldn't punish millions for the actions of an insignificantly tiny few?

A continuation of an obvious trend. You Trumpcucks are too stupid to analyze the polls beyond what's happening in the current week.

Hillary is winning. The dems are celebrating. The right is sinking deeper into denial.

Just like the last 8 years.

(You)

Lean means they usually vote the party they are ideologically closest to. So a base of 42% Republicans vs 45% Democrats and 12% actual Independents.

Reuters got caught changing their poll because it didn't fit the narrative. He was beating her in a major poll that oversampled dems, and keep in mind dem turnout was way down in the primaries and he hasn't run a single tv ad. She's hemorraging money, and she can't hold an authentic lead. Brexit happened because the numbers always favored leave lol. Dnc leaks have proven she is controlling a narrative, but its not working because soros is getting too old, and hilldawg is incompetent

I TIRED SO HARDD

relax, not every little change in polls is meaningfull

Seems they are still trying to control content.

Because whites are a minority worldwide and dropping faggot.

please, why cant Shilldawg even get enough people for a rally?

>Unironically rascist and hateful
>Saying that's a bad thing

>Brexit

It's always darkest before the dawn, you fucking prawn.

Reuters/IPSOS decided that
>the way we've been polling was "skewed"
(funny enough... they decided that as soon as you saw the massive surge in Trumps #'s while ShilLIARy started DROPPING after her coronation) and they not only changed it as of present... but they also RETROACTIVELY "unskewed" the polling data and then recompiled it using their new algorithm... which of course now shows Clinton up and Trump down.

Totally legit and honest... we can trust them!

>pic related... several dozen $hilLIARy supporters talking about how much they love her on Twitter and Faceberg

CTR DETECTED

Internet polls are bound to be even more biased than phone polls.

>Texas
>leans Trump

Look at the sources of the polls ya dummy.

>norse muslim ruling england

I know! Can't wait for all the Drumpf fan tears! #imwithhernow

Fuck the general election, it's not the popular vote that wins, go state by state.

DNC bump still in effect, Hillary can only go down, Trump will go up.

We'll be blue by next year. More and more of us are being educated.

Trump got a convention bump. Clinton got a convention bump. Things are back to normal.

>Using a forced cuck meme unironically

Wew, what a faggot. You have to go back José

F

wait till the debates start happening. That will tell the truth in things with people.

Texas has tons of liberals and would be a blue state without gerrymandering
our government would have an all democrats majority if congressional republicans weren't redrawing the districts and weren't doing everything they can to prevent people from voting.

trump needs a solid +5 lead just to go EVEN in the skewed polls.

the kike polls can only skew so much or else people figure out that their polls are 100% rigged.

...I think you have my stapler

Clinton can't even get 200 people at a "rally" where you have her, Bill, and Kaine as speakers.

Fuck off you fucking CTR kike.

>More and more of us are being enriched

FTFY

Even your Republicans are cucks, Perry allowed in state tuition for illegals back in 2001. Houston is the biggest city to have a fag mayor.

thank you for correcting the record. I was on the trump train, but now I'm #ShillingForHill

charge your phone fagget

Aww the poor Drumpf fan is triggered! Lol! This is why women like Hillary are breaking the glass ceiling!

Make Donald Drumpf Again!

Reuters changed their polling method after he started winning.

>Educated
Gender studies is a meme degree you fucking cuck.

Go to Mexico if you love sucking 3rd worlder cock so much.

Then the whole country can be as nice as Puerto Rico!

This is why you will lose in the long run. You are more concerned about silly cosmetic things like skin color than you are concerned about ideals. You don't want to fight the backwards culture if Islam, you want to get rid of all "muslims" because they're different in appearance from your tribe. Your behavior is no better than theirs, and will lead to the same pitfalls they create.

I don't get where people are coming up with Trump wanting to bail out on the debates.