youtube.com/watch?v=y1Yb9WiqCzM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank god her Roadhouse remake got canceled after she got her head kicked in

>be at hotel
>door kicked open
>Ronda and her hot guards pin you down
>she say "user now you lick my pusy"

What do?

are you me? i was just thinking about her today, and was going to start a thread about ruined careers.

I wish Jim Carrey would just go away but he never will.

I can't believe anyone ever found her attractive, just eww

Would you rather fuck her or Amy Schumer?

pls don't bully Julia Stiles like that

This guy right here

youtube.com/watch?v=bgihkyHeym0&t=708s

I was saying that to myself too. I don't understand why everyone was going on about how hot she is.

>tfw you win a few fights, take yourself WAY too seriously, then decide to become a boxer for no reason and get BTFO and then get BTFO again in your redemption match

Thing is I feel bad for her in a sense because she is the victim of a giant "gurl power!" marketing thing. The same people who praised her for being a strong chick threw her in the fucking garbage the moment she lost and now they are praising a fictional pretend super hero lady as a role model for adults.

>single handedly make women in combat sports a mainstream thing
>kill every chick in a minute for years
>not even bad looking for a fighter
>everyone and their mum drops you the second you lose

Rousey. She's ugly, but Schumer is simply disgusting.

lick her pusy

and feet :^)

>are you me?
>>>reddit

What's the point of this question? If he said Rousey would that be your proof that she is in fact an attractive woman? Would you rather fuck Schumer or Rebel Wilson?

It's the same reason people pretend Venus and Serena Williams don't look like gorillas. You're labelled a sexist pig if you criticise a woman's looks, so people go overboard pretending that ugly women are hot so they can show how progressive they are.

>then decide to become a boxer for no reason
Love casual fans trying to talk shit like they know what the fuck they're on about.
>mm yes Ronda just decided not to win her fights because she wanted to box it's got nothing to do with the skills and gameplans of her opponents
Seriously, why are you trying to pretend you know what you're talking about?

Rousey taught feminists a valuable lesson.
Real women will never be tough and strong, so they have to stick to fictional characters for their brainwashing of young girls.

I would legitimately rather fuck Rebel Wilson than Amy Schumer.

Provided that Schumer washed her pussy, her. There are times when she can look mildly attractive.

That's all combat based sports in a nutshell

based pusy poster

Calmly walk away?

youtube.com/watch?v=c_K7dswCvN4

neglecting the most delectable body part; the pit

In that case, is that proof to you that Wilson is an attractive woman?

Vice versa for you.

MMA is a crapshoot. Conor is smart enough learn from the lessons of ronda and get out while his popularity is peaking. After the farce fight with Mayweather he'll be set for life.

>mm yes

Clemdog, is that you?

What up what up

the absolute state of women

DELET THSSS

>my pusy"

he strikes again!

but she lose for another woman dumbfuck...the only lesson she gives is that even the toughest woman can lose to another woman soo keep fightng gurl!

I don't know, that's hard. Stinky vagina is my least favorite thing on Earth. Schumer admits hers and a girl I know who rolled with Rousey said she is the worst smelling person she's ever encountered. That's hard to pick. I'd probably just kill myself.

this is embarrassing...

and isn't that interesting.

oh c'mon, that "high schooler" has 100 pounds on her and she still held her own for most of the grapples

Sarah Palin disease most other female fighters are much uglier so compared to them she's not bad looking

because thats what happened you autistic faggot. stop sharting yourself because someone just summed something up without going on a 10,000 rant using autistic jargon for your favorite anime character faggot.

This is 1000% true! I get so fucking tired of casuals saying Ronda fought with a bad game plan or decided to strike with Holly. She shot for a takedown almost immediately, which Holly fucking STUFFED. Ronda then desperately grabbed Holly's arm and tried to just hang off of it as if that will pull a Greg Jackson trained fighter to the ground. She just ran into a girl she isn't nearly as good as, at anything. People act like there were no armbar attempts in that fight. It happened if they'd actually watch it.
I won't even go into Nunes. That was the most predictable outcome ever.
I can't believe people picked her over Cyborg (a BJJ world champion and legit grappler) at one point. Ronda would've been out within 20 seconds.

Didn't Gina Carano become mainstream a few years before her?
Rousey seems like a really shitty person, so it is hard to feel sorry for her. But I agree, she was overhyped to a ridiculous degree then discarded like a broken toy the moment she was not cool anymore.

That's not a bad trolling attempt at all.

How's that even a legit question? No matter what you think about Rousey, no human male can honestly think that Schumer is more attractive than her.

>Gina Carano
Not as much as Rousey, and that was based entirely on her looks.

My 60 year old parents never heard of Carano the way they did of Rousey.

Dunno, user seemed pretty repulsed by Ronda and I just wanted to compare her to someone I find even more repulsive just to see where Ronda stood.

>got blown the fuck out so hard movies she was staring in that were in production got cancelled

thank you based holm! thank you based nunes!

DELETE THIS

IT WAS HER TURN ;_;

>judo

AHAHAH, try taking on a girl that knows bjj kiddo

But Schumer is one of the ugliest celebrities of all time, so that's a pretty retarded comparison.

What BJJ move is that at the end?

s-source me senpai. I want to improve my ground work

Okay fine, Amy or Rosie O' Donnell?

give source you fucking cunt

Rosie O'Donell of course.

you seem like a real sweetie, but also very smart, funny, nice, and cool too

>Gina Carano
Cyborg ended her.

>found the Mexican

wtf i love mangrapple now

>tfw you'll never experience sex wrestling

Shes got Deadpool 2

in-ring cyborg ended her career.
those super balls will keep her employed.

Ronda got exposed hard twice and took it poorly, so the female hero angle doesn't work much anymore.

She has a dorky personality if anything and you're into that.
I remember talking about playing Pokemon on Gameboy.

dumb bitch should have pushed earlier and harder for a career on tv and film

now she's just a washed up cunt

why is there a quick frame of her holding a bronze medal?

gina didnt actually do too bad in that fight

but it probably made her realize a 9/10 goddess like herself shouldnt resort to fighting a roided up monkey who has to 20lbs of muscle on her to make a living

he could stand up if he wanted

I love ultimate mixed wrestling. Hot shit.

I have 21 gigs of folder of these vis

I saw one of these where the guy wasn't a pussy who let the girl win and it was amazing

/heem/ here let me teach ya'll about Ronda

She's the single most talented fighter wmma has ever had and maybe will ever have. Even after 2 knockout losses she's still a bad match up against anyone in her division bar the 2 that beat her and shevchenko. If she look at the common opponents they've had Ronda has ragdolled them faster (except Miesha Tate)

You gotta take into account the fact that Ronda has a snake oil salesman as a coach for her entire career, she's basically a self taught striker which is why it's her weak point and the biggest knock on her it's that she's too stubborn to switch coaches. She fed too much into her hype in her mind her coaches aren't the problem it was just a fluke

thats more a commentary on the absolute state of womens mma desu

lol she didn't even get gold in the oly you simp.
she was always garbage, just the only one to have an actual background in martial arts.

this. she started believing her own hype that she could strike lol. bet huge against her won around 10K

Looks like those officers haven't watched Wonder Woman yet.

Getting gold doesn't matter in point based sports even Floyd Mayweather didn't win his Olympics but both clearly do better under actual fights

Gross, how could anyone have ever found her attractive?

>not wanting Ronda to punch your dick and balls repeatedly while having that look on her face

She looks like trailer trash, she probably has as at least one permanent std.

>Ronda Rousey
>the single most talented fighter wmma has ever had and maybe will ever have
That's an odd way to spell Joanna Jedrzejczyk

She'd be fighting scrubs and the UFC just used her as a marketing tool. She was never a great fighter. Soon as she fought competent opponents she got her ass kicked and UFC's narrative was done. Realising she was now useless to them they abandoned her.

Not really what I like, but I can see why

>She was never a great fighter.
She was, she just thought she was invincible and that she could out-box champion boxers

Joanna is a 5 time muay thai champion, she probably has like 40 kickboxing fights of experience and she had actualy competent coaches and she even moved away from poland to get better training, she's the exact opposite of Ronda

>all this
>somehow relevant to anons claim "the single most talented fighter wmma has ever had and maybe will ever have"
His words not mine. Or did you actually have anything ON TOPIC to add to this discussion?

giv polen gf

Who's more talented

>a self taught fighter that became a world champion
>a fighter with excellent coaching and the best experience one can get before transitioning to the sport

>Rousey
>12 - 2 - 0
>First 10 opponents = scrubs in the shallow pool that is women's bantamweight
>Holm comes in
>Dominated both rounds. KO'd by a head kick at :59 of Round#2
>Returns in cashfight vs Nunes
>btfo at :48 of Round#1
>Vanishes from public eye, tail firmly between legs

Quite the legendry fighter there, user

Not really sure you understand the definition of the word 'talent' m8.
Adaptability maybe, drive probably.
To be fair, Joanna also worked from a shallow pool (Strawweight) which also only recently began to deepen

HEAD MEWMENT!

Wonder Woman didn't come out in theaters at this time. That's why this happened

Cunted in the fuck.

How do I get muscle gf?

All of Rhonda's amzing 1 minute fights were against opponents that literally ran at her right out of the gate so she could just hip toss them

She could have milked it while she was popular with a few more movies, but she was SO SO terrible. Even when she had like literally two lines in a movie, they were like some of the worst lines ever delivered in movie history.

better than brit cops at least

>this is where my tax money goes

kys my man

I think she's so gross cause 1/5 black. I could never put my finger on it till the moment I heard that!

>just eww

m8

>when the bass drops

>people legitimately thought she could beat Floyd Mayweather

youtube.com/watch?v=y1Yb9WiqCzM