Why are the vast majority of stand up comedians left leaning cucks?

Why are the vast majority of stand up comedians left leaning cucks?

I love the format of stand up comedy, but holy shit are they a bunch of liberal self hating pussies.

Could point to a bunch of past comedians who weren't, but I've seen a ton of old stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU
youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are insecure people generally. That's not an excuse though for projecting the concept that all people are as weak as they are.

I give them points for getting up on stage and trying to make people laugh, but most of them are not even remotely funny.

Based Gavin McInnes explained it the other day. They see right wingers as 'daddies' and always want to rebel against their parents etc

>Why are the vast majority of stand up comedians left leaning cucks?

Because the comedy circuit is one huge circle jerk of insecure assholes with borderline personality issues.

Look at (((Don Rickels))) as the start of the "insult" brand of humor. Then came the activist comedians like (((Lenny Bruce))).

Comedians want all the power of social change, without any of the responsibility of the results. For the most part, modern comedy sucks. People laugh because they're told "this is what you laugh at."

Gigs at clubs, and jobs on screen are all arraigned by each other and certain (((power brokers))) in the industry.

because if you say something that would be funny to conservatives, youre a racist. so the only comedians that can succeed are leftist comedians.

think about the funniest shit youve seen on pol and imagine if a comedian could do it without his life being destroyed.

>tfw your favourite stand up comedian is a red pilled libertarian

Even Norm Macdonald dislikes Trump. Comedy is KEKED.

Only Sam Hyde is good.

Tim Allen is about the most red pilled comedian. Last Man Standing was savage towards Obama and Hillary until the network forced him to tone it down.

>Listening to anything that coked up crypto faggot has to say

Jim Jeffries is pretty non cucky.

He had a recent stand up special where he talks about wanting to vote for Trump just cuz "fuck it, I wanna see how far we can take this shit"

People lugged and I'm pretty sure he achieved some redpills with that.

*laughed

Bill Burr is alright.

Eddie Murphy
Jim Jeffries
Jerry Seinfeld

I liked it when Lewis C.K made a joke about his toddler spreading her vagina open, I think more comedians should reference their childrens genitals in their act, it really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=JincoQiWTmU

As I've gotten older, my respect for comedy and especially political humour has hugely diminished. Every time you are laughing at something for me is a bit of a waste of time. When you're laughing at something, you're dismissing the real issues as being all a bit of a joke, it seems like a weird perversion of the normal thought process. Sitcoms I can definitely get into, but I dunno, I just don't think humour otherwise is very healthy or productive. Maybe it's worth noting also that comedians have a hugely disproportionate rate of depression and suicide, it doesn't prove anything of course.

Because comedy is a literal fucking joke. It doesn't require deep thought, you aren't working a hard job that requires actual skill. Yes, you can argue delivering a punch line successfully is a skill, but it's not one that's getting you anywhere in the real world. They are literally jesters. Half the time it isn't even the comedian writing those jokes. They get it written for them, or they see something and they reword and tweak it. It's almost as bad as being a model.

I also really liked when Daniel tosh talked about raping a baby. Liberal comedians are just the best arent they?

Not all are, many are more libertarians than liberal like Doug Stanhope, Dave Attel or Bill Burr to some extent, just to name a few. I'm pretty sure comedians like Bill Hicks, George Carlin or Sam Kinison would have been horrified at what the left has become.

Others only became liberal cucks after having a couple of specials like Jim Jefferies - who's also less funny now. Comedy is another form of entertainment, it's a business with a strong liberal bias, you have better chances to go mainstream if you at least pretend to be one unless you have made fuck you money like the South Park guys.

>listening to gavin mcinnes in any serious way
cmon man the guy is funny but hes not a reliable source

Milo is more credible than that dude

Jimmy is pretty anti gun and anti border

also did a special recently shit talking trump

hes still my favorite comedian but I wouldnt call him non cucked really

Modern comedians have turned into freelance propagandists. They have the privilege of saying something about a politician or issue without the worry of having to be fact checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw

Based