Black canary #12 storytime

Black Canary’s European tour comes to an end as Dinah and her crew bring the fight to the sinister cult that’s taken control of her mother’s legacy! But there’s one more secret about her past that Dinah has yet to learn…

Other urls found in this thread:

userscloud.com/razmkhdclfto/Black_Canary_012_(2016)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr
youtube.com/watch?v=cVRiADlDEig
youtube.com/watch?v=voU3c6cgBgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

userscloud.com/razmkhdclfto/Black_Canary_012_(2016)_(Digital)_(Zone-Empire).cbr

Thanks Preach x

You welcome..

thanks op

The end

You welcome user.

This makes me sad every time I see it. Really classy of DC desu.

RIP Mr Cooke

Too good for this world. I bet he'd have made a killer Rebirth contribution. Or even Hanna Barbara.

Booster

I'm sorry, Morty, it's a bummer... in reality you're as dumb as they come...

..and I needed those seeds REAL bad and I had to give them up; just to get your PARENTS off my back. So now we're gonna have to go get more.

And then we're gonna go on even MORE adventures after that, Morty. And you're gonna keep your MOUTH SHUT about it, Morty...

..because the world is full of idiots that don't understand what's important. And they'll TEAR us apart, Morty!!

But if you stick with me, I'm gonna accomplish great things, Morty, and you're gonna be part of 'em.

And together we're gonna run around, Morty, we're gonna... do all kinds of wonderful things, Morty. Just you and me, Morty. The outside world is our enemy, Morty... we're the only.... friends we've got, Morty! It's just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty.. RICK AND MORTY FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Rick and Morty.. some...things.. Me and Rick and Morty runnin' around and... Rick and Morty time... a- all day long forever.. all a - a hundred days Rick and Morty! forever a hundred times.... OVER and over Rick and Morty... adventures dot com.. W W W dot at Rick and Morty dot com w..w..w... Rick and Morty adventures.. ah- hundred years..... every minute Rick and Morty dot com.... w w w a hundred times... Rick and Morty dot com.......

Is this starting new Rebirth Canary or finishing old Canary run?

It's finishing this New 52/DCYou run. Canary's just part of the Green Arrow book in Rebirth.

I think she is in birds of prey too

Now that's it's over, what does Sup Forums feel about this run?

Pretty decent

It was good.

Looking a little too Gaga there Dinah.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVRiADlDEig

So Dinah can break continuity with karate now?

Canarysnarl

I like the new logo and numbering but I really think they shouldn't have put it on the books that were about to end from the DCYou era

RIP dcyou

>He sent a final transmission before the capsule fell off League radar. He said to tell his wife he loves her very much.

>She knows.

GROUND CONTROL TO GREEN ARROW

GROUND CONTROL TO GREEN ARROW!

It was fun. Not like an all-time great that I'll be raving about for years to come, but I enjoyed the ride from beginning to end which is more than I can say for a lot of comics.

Also the music they made to tie into this is way, way better than it has any right to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=voU3c6cgBgU

Vibrations - especially singing when Morrison's involved - have always been key to multiverse travel so I don't think it's a stretch.

okay bumping

Thank you.

Nice

Goodbye Friend.

>crisis on infinite dinahs

Yeah but I don't like the idea of BC being this OP. She should always be street level.

Dude, she has always been one of the best martial artists in the world, trained by Richard Dragon, and has gone toe-to-toe with Lady Shiva multiple times. Not to mention the fact that the canary cry can split ear drums and could probably do far worse if she didn't keep control of it. Combine that with the whole 'vibrations' thing, and she could be a major contender.

It's kinda like Cisco on the TV Flash. He's constantly discovering that he can do more and more ridiculously cool shit because he can manipulate vibrations, which means that he can do anything he wants.

bumpp

Thank you.

Rise

Canary Bump

This