Nightcrawler

Thoughts?

It's very good

I really liked it.

Fantastic movie.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

was he autistic?

It's very good

But what was the point?
That he's a shithead?
We knew that in the first 5 minutes

Great flick

real good

One of the best films made in this decade.

Best film of the 2010's, prove me wrong.

>IF YA SMELLLLLL

You fucked up if you didn't watch this movie in the theaters. It heightens the experience by a ton.

American Psycho 2.0

I don't know why Drive got so much love here when this came out at the same time, was very similar aesthetically, better plot, and was largely ignored.

>same time
Drive came out years before

Pure kino.

Enemy was really good too.

I need something that feels as great as Nightcrawler.

shit film

Solid 7/10

Good, not great. Some people really love it though and I'm not quite sure why. Would you guys share what exactly makes it so good to you guys? Not trying to be dismissive just genuinely curious.

He cut his hand and needed stitches because of this scene.

It cultivated a feel and aesthetic consistently throughout

Good acting, great atmosphere, original story with a relevant message. I like that the bad guy wins too because it's realistic. That type of predatory person is more likely to succeed in life and the obsession with violence and crime in mainstream news and media is never going to go away.

Also the realism of his character. I know somebody just like him, even down to the exploitation of strangers and other's misfortune as a means for making video content, and he's reasonably successful particularly because he's a sociopath.

more redditors and less autistics when this came out

t. reddit

Every person I tell about this movie thinks I'm talking about the X-Men.

6/10. Kinda overrated desu. The aesthetic make the film. Main character is autistic.

I'VE GOT THE DUNGEON MASTERS GUIDE

I'VE GOT A 12-SIDED DIE

This is what Surveillance Camera Man will eventually become.

I like the part where he manipulates the MILF into having sex, imagine if you could get your mom like that somehow.

RIP SCR

I miss those videos I wish there were new ones.

It was nice to see Rene Russo in something again, she still looks good.

I thought he was still putting them out. Even though those videos are really simple in concept, he gets deep footage every now and then. The one with the crazy woman talking about chinese drug couriers is out there. Also where he walks around Taco Bell's kitchen for like 20 minutes.

He hasn't posted new content since 2014. As far as I know he was featured on local news in his state and the cops contacted him and said he would be charged with harassment or another crime if he continued

Oh. I knew that someone snapped a picture of him and hurt that he was on hiatus after being butthurt about that but that's all. I only found out about his videos ~3 months ago.

Holy shit this nigga is creepy as fuck

Fuck off

No.

it is great. good is such an understatement

Why do you need a point? Do you learn how to live from movies? Do they have to be educational for you?

this

The only flaw is the soundtrack. Nightcrawler needed something that fit the tone of the show. As an example, you've got him capturing footage of a family murdered in their home, but music totally conflicts with what were seeing.

le i know a sociopath true story guise

It's alright, until it turns into a 90 minute Dodge Challengerâ„¢ commercial.

No. He is just a personification of business run amok.

>looking straight into the camera
what an amateur

>I call everyone I disagree with reddit

Shit is so played out user just fuck off

He's not autistic, he's just a sociopath

desu the great performance from Jake is what elevates it from being an ok movie to a great one

It really isnt uncommon to know a sociopath.

This desu, Jake's performance is what changes this movie from good to great.

The music is reflecting his mood, how he feels in the moment. I admit that it is kinda jarring on first watch though.

The directing was great too.

Fucking no one mentions it. Many intense scenes (entire ending scene) (The mansion) etc.

One of my favorite movies.

I'VE GOT KITTY PRYDE

AND NIGHTCRAWLER TOO

Drive>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nightcrawler>>>>>>>Baby driver

Well acted
Great cinematogrpahy
Dumb premise, why does Jake start as zero-tier thief if he is so ruthless?

TOP SOCIOPATH KINO

BEST USE OF CAREER BLACKMAIL FOR SEX PURELY AS A POWER MOVE IN CINEMA

DRIVE IS AN AUTISTIC KIDS MOVIE COMPARED TO NIGHTCRAWLER

My biggest gripe was there was no sex scene.

Not even a fucking kiss

Could gave definitely set the tone on how reluctant she was with it and how he gets what he wants

good adaptation

I guess if you need a point you could say it was a shot at the broadcasting of news, showing that is run by scumbags that truly glorify the horrors of reality.

Too true desu. Everybody needs something out of films now a days, a real story with actual characters isn't enough for the masses.

WAITING THERE FOR ME

YES I DO

I DO