Med women are PURE, they are also BEAUTIFUL, the likeness of APHRODITE herself!

Med women are PURE, they are also BEAUTIFUL, the likeness of APHRODITE herself!
Nordicvck "women" are manjawed slutty hags with gaping holes for vaginas who by the time they get married have already been ploughed by Luigi multiple times and will ask Jamal for his cock behind their husband's back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkYomdjLkAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

may we never fall as low as the western pigs, heil poseidon!

>Norway

more like.. NorWHORES AM I RIGHT?

Women always lie about their amount of sexual partners though

>3 sexual partners
>pure

wow wah haha

lmao what a bullshit map

Every country that isn't at least yellow is lying. Especially italy lmao, all their hoes come here to get bent

IS that what mummy tells you Hanz? all the beautiful olive skinned ladies are here for your pee-pee? Med girls are for alpha Med men not for retard Germoids lmao

Why are our women such liars?

Trying too hard lad

Alpha-med is a oxymoron that should only be used sarcastically

yes, they usually underestimate it

Kys and never ever reply to me again.. IN THAT FUCKING ORDER YOU MOTERFUCK CUNT

Bastion of christianity once again

Med women are shit, specially for their personality.

In the case of Spain I actually believe it.

All women can be dumb whores but in Spain there still prevails a culture of hating the (non-professional) whore. They really try too hard to push that idea that a woman can be like a man and sleep with as many as she wants but there still exists this general idea that a girl that has slept with so many guys is filthy, genuinely unlikable, riddled with diseases, someone who is not wife material, this is prevalent in the collective subconscious and girls know it. This would make a lot of them to lie about it, of course, but it also makes them to actually be more restraint and not go around being seen sleeping with so many guys, it immunizes them to some degree against the modern virus of sexual debauchery that comes from the Anglo-Germanic countries.

In the end, many girls become whores because of the modern cultural and social pressure, girls are so insecure that they see a movie or an MTV videoclip about a singer whoring around and she actually believes that that's what she needs to do to climb the social hierarchy or be more respected by their peers. Women are brought to life without other role models, and their natural instinct to become a caring mother or to be highly selective with their partners is being repressed to push this other narrative instead, so they are lost and actually believe that that's what they have to do. You can't understand women without understanding that they are very influentiable, insecure and emotional creatures with a lower average intelligence, rationality and overall grasp of their surrounding than any male, so in the end by perpetuating this apparently "negative" subconscious meme you are not really repressing them, just containing the shit they have in their brains that the media and social ideologues have put there.

WHOREway

This, their whore level is UK tier or even worse, but public opinion is more important and they lie themselves by not whoring that much. The fact of being overrated by beta orbiters (pagafantas) also helps. People will still believe 'le traditional Spanish wimin' meme.

What happened to her? Didn't her spanish mother not learn her enough spanish values or did she become too norwegian?

youtube.com/watch?v=hkYomdjLkAk

>celibatugal

meds lie about everything. fuck you ahMeds

Dunno, she wasn't very popular here

>This
I want to uppercut every girl that lives in the same village as me lel

>Dunno, she wasn't very popular here
Oki, maybe because she didn't have enuff of dem spanish values man.

What happened to this grill then? Didn't her spanish mother teach her enough spanish values or did she become too norwegian?

This makes me PROUD

I was thinking about studying in Italy but fuck that, everything I hear about Italian women is that they're fucking crazy and have unrealistic expectations, and they're Portugal-tier of chastity autism. Of course I'd focus on my studies if I were there, but I don't want to spend two years sexless.

Well done Northern Europe, and Israel as well.

Fake much?
Average girl has at least 15 partners(all CHAds)....

Wow, I didn't know italian women are so pure. Is this really true?

Come to Brazil!