Tfw she will never love me

>tfw she will never love me
>tfw no one will ever love me

The booty tastes so good! (TASTY!)
The booty taste so nutritious! (YUMMY!) (SCRUMPTIOUS)!
The booty's so nutritious! (SCRUMPTIOUS!) (YUMMY)
Based Freestyle, bitch!
BasedGod!

3D thots don't know what love is, you should stick to the 2D. Your waifu will always love you.

I really really like this post well posted

Weed must be good in germany

dont cuddle with pillows or blankets at night
it will fuck you up further

>tfw afraid to ask her out

i'm going to fucking do it. i'm going to ask out my future gf right now so she can reject me and i can move on with my life. i really hope the fantasies don't continue after she's categorically told me we will never be together.

there will never be a her

it'll only go badly and you'll look like a fuckwit

and what if she hesitently accepst only to go on an awkward date and never hear from her again
its too risky

>tfw I ruined everything
>tfw she'll never love me again

Feels bad

that's the plan

that's better than sitting in bed dreaming about her all day

Going to the cinema with a qt in January and DO NOT know what to say.
Bit scary but I was drunk when I asked her (even tho she said “yeah sure” with a smiley face)

complement her and unzip your dick

Gl, you're an inspiration for us all

I think I’ll just go there, have a small chat ,watch the film.
Then a quick drink and if it’s going well We can have dinner.

All eyes on hans quads here

I thought I ruined everything too and then I realized 18 year olds are dumb and undeveloped.

update, she said she wanted to go, we're all gonna make it brahs

Accept it and move on with your life

nice job, now don't fuck it up

Good luck my boy

I knew she would and you’re just being hard on yourself. Now play it cool and don’t try too hard.

I recently had my first date with a girl and she said yes to a second date so I assume I did good.
You're lucky with the cinema tho since you don't have to talk during the entire date... I took her out to eat and then we had a few drinks in a bar so I literally had to talk the entire time
basically just talk to her about anything really and don't allow any long silences
I was able to pretty much talk during the entire date by doing the following: at the start of the date when we just met each other there was a bit of an awkward vibe (this will probably happen to you too, this happens on almost every first date) but it is important to break this awkwardness as soon as possible and have a fluent conversation. I did this by actually telling her this "so yeah, anonette, since first dates are always a bit awkward and weird because we don't know each other, I was thinking it could be fun if we just asked each other some questions so that we can get to know each other" she said yes and then I basically started with some basic questions like "where do you live" "do you have any pets" and so on... conversations flowed naturally out of these question but it is VERY IMPORTANT that you do not go over a question list fast because then you will run out of stuff to talk about very fast. you need to ask side questions and engage with her answers. I'll give an example of what happenend to me: I asked her is she has any pets, she said yes I have one dog. I replied ooh cool, I love dogs, what's his or her name. she told me his name and age. I then asked her what breed. she replied and showed me a few pictures of the dog. I said how cute and then told her about how I used to have 2 dogs in the past and I told a funny story about one of them. she then told me a story about her dog and so on.... the point is that if you ask side questions and appear genuinly interested you should be able to talk to her for atleast an hour or 2 without too much silences.

well done my man
a little bit of courage goes a long way

Good luck bros
i think 2018 is the one